Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People here still talking about voting????:hhh: like nikka how you see the fukking branch of the illuminati in real time and your knee jerk reaction is voting!?:dead: nikka they the man behind the curtain you fukking idiots... WAKE UP!!! these folks dont care about your votes they have REAL power and it's not found in a voting booth!!! you gonna turn around and vote for the same politicians that they take order from??? :dead: fukking dumbasses...

Voter suppression is a federal crime. Telling others not to vote is basically stealing mail: it's jail time. Be careful or else you can get locked up for tellings others not to vote.

If you dont feel like voting or voting for Trump, thats on you. Telling others to follow your high school dropout azz, is a crime.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Voter suppression is a federal crime. Telling others not to vote is basically stealing mail: it's jail time. Be careful or else you can get locked up for tellings others not to vote.

If you dont feel like voting or voting for Trump, thats on you. Telling others to follow your high school dropout azz, is a crime.

You go tell asians and jews that too in their chat rooms or do you only tell black folks to vote????:jbhmm:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You go tell asians and jews that too in their chat rooms or do you only tell black folks to vote????:jbhmm:

No, its a federal law. You can get locked up for intimidating other people from,voting. Even other groups are smarter than to say that out loud.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No, its a federal law. You can get locked up for intimidating other people from,voting. Even other groups are smarter than to say that out loud.

Again do YOU go tell other groups such as the asians and jews who to vote for in other chat rooms????:birdman:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Again do YOU go tell other groups such as the asians and jews who to vote for in other chat rooms????:birdman:

Never on a public forum. I would never tell black people not to vote, because that's basically being on some Don Diego shyt with the PPP loan.

A Federal crime is a federal crime. You want to be a leader and go to jail over someone like you who dropped out of high school and never read another book since, go right ahead.

You basically lack discipline to do anything of substance. That's why ignorance is so appealing to you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never on a public forum. I would never tell black people not to vote, because that's basically being on some Don Diego shyt with the PPP loan.

A Federal crime is a federal crime. You want to be a leader and go to jail over someone like you who dropped out of high school and never read another book since, go right ahead.

You basically lack discipline to do anything of substance. That's why ignorance is so appealing to you.

STILL NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION....:comeon:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
STILL NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION....:comeon:

I dont sign up in their forums and chat rooms. And even if I did, I am smarter than to get a whole federal case anaginst me. I would, however, call them out on their anti black stances.

You on the other hand, need to answer MY questions to you. Understood?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont sign up in their forums and chat rooms. And even if I did, I am smarter than to get a whole federal case anaginst me. I would, however, call them out on their anti black stances.

You on the other hand, need to answer MY questions to you. Understood?

ok so these other groups dont even fukking vote in the same way for dems and yet there's no smoke for them??? why is it up to vote for fukking nothing as black folks why must WE save democracy when no one else got any skin in the game!!!

NOT VOTING IS A VOTE... :comeon: I can legally tell people not to vote its not against the fukking law... u fukking stupid or something? :what:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
ok so these other groups dont even fukking vote in the same way for dems and yet there's no smoke for them??? why is it up to vote for fukking nothing as black folks why must WE save democracy when no one else got any skin in the game!!!

NOT VOTING IS A VOTE... :comeon: I can legally tell people not to vote its not against the fukking law... u fukking stupid or something? :what:

What grade did You drop out of? Yes, formal education is a huge factor on how you think and on the long term. So did you graduate college or not? Who is around you that did?

Yes, other groups DO VOTE, just that they don't talk about it. How the flying fukk you pay taxes and not vote? You giving away your fukking money away like a degenerate gambler.

And black people disproportionately suffer when we sit out. Now we got KKK CACs while you sit down and be on some psyops shyt.

Intimidating People not to vote or persuading people not to vote IS A FEDERAL CRIME. You catching whole federal cases trying to tell others not to vote.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What grade did You drop out of? Yes, formal education is a huge factor on how you think and on the long term. So did you graduate college or not? Who is around you that did?

Yes, other groups DO VOTE, just that they don't talk about it. How the flying fukk you pay taxes and not vote? You giving away your fukking money away like a degenerate gambler.

And black people disproportionately suffer when we sit out. Now we got KKK CACs while you sit down and be on some psyops shyt.

Intimidating People not to vote or persuading people not to vote IS A FEDERAL CRIME. You catching whole federal cases trying to tell others not to vote.

Well what are the dems gonna give us when we vote for them this time nikka???:mjlol:

and the reason YOU wont tell other groups who to vote for is because you a fukking coward plain and simple...:ld: that's all it is...

60 plus something years and NOTHING has fundamentally changed black folks gave them all the democratic votes they needed when obama got in office and nothing has changed... we on our way to a permanent fukking underclass and let me guess the answer is to vote???

man go suck off biden nikka...:scust: you democrat vote blue shills are embarrassing and cowardly and give NO answer on how to change things other tahn voting for the democrats...

meanwhile we got the illuminati in ya face and you like oh lawd we gotta vote! :damn: VOTE FOR THE SAME CORRUPT POLITICIANS THAT GET PAID OFF THESE WHITE FOLKS?!!? DO Y'ALL EVEN HAVE A GAME PLAN BESIDES VOTING???:mindblown:

let me guess vote harder???:laff:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well what are the dems gonna give us when we vote for them this time nikka???:mjlol:

and the reason YOU wont tell other groups who to vote for is because you a fukking coward plain and simple...:ld: that's all it is...

60 plus something years and NOTHING has fundamentally changed black folks gave them all the democratic votes they needed when obama got in office and nothing has changed... we on our way to a permanent fukking underclass and let me guess the answer is to vote???

man go suck off biden nikka...:scust: you democrat vote blue shills are embarrassing and cowardly and give NO answer on how to change things other tahn voting for the democrats...

meanwhile we got the illuminati in ya face and you like oh lawd we gotta vote! :damn: VOTE FOR THE SAME CORRUPT POLITICIANS THAT GET PAID OFF THESE WHITE FOLKS?!!? DO Y'ALL EVEN HAVE A GAME PLAN BESIDES VOTING???:mindblown:

let me guess vote harder???:laff:

1st and foremost, I'm not a Dem Schill. I hate numerous Dem candidates and yes, that corporate shyt needs to get out of politics altogether. I will put you in court and sue the hell out of you for false statements if you had anything more than dirt in your pockets. You are a whole high school dropout that procreated with some dusty broad and lost custody of your child.

I aint a coward and already gotten numerous non black posters out the paint from The Coli this past decade so that you can have a place to spit your non-educated azz, stupidity of an opinion free of charge. I done shyt in real life to check c00ns and CACs and non blacks alike from their racist shyt in jobs and in schools and they gotten disciplined/ fired from hose places. You never supported any black owned institutions or supported black owned businesses with your money. You move boxes for a living while making less than a fast food worker in NY, of all places :picard: You fall back on your ill attempt of defaminition of character.

Commit that crime of intimidating people from voting. I'm sure you like being in a jail cell with your CAC comrades that helped Trump.

Sad, I tried helping you, and you do this off code behavior shyt.

You and your high school dropout azz need to fall back.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1st and foremost, I'm not a Dem Schill. I hate numerous Dem candidates and yes, that corporate shyt needs to get out of politics altogether. I will put you in court and sue the hell out of you for false statements if you had anything more than dirt in your pockets. You are a whole high school dropout that procreated with some dusty broad and lost custody of your child.

I aint a coward and already gotten numerous non black posters out the paint from The Coli this past decade so that you can have a place to spit your non-educated azz, stupidity of an opinion free of charge. I done shyt in real life to check c00ns and CACs and non blacks alike from their racist shyt in jobs and in schools and they gotten disciplined/ fired from hose places. You never supported any black owned institutions or supported black owned businesses with your money. You move boxes for a living while making less than a fast food worker in NY, of all places :picard: You fall back on your ill attempt of defaminition of character.

Commit that crime of intimidating people from voting. I'm sure you like being in a jail cell with your CAC comrades that helped Trump.

Sad, I tried helping you, and you do this off code behavior shyt.

You and your high school dropout azz need to fall back.

how is telling folks NOT to vote breaking the law???? :comeon: u fukking retarded or something this is like the second time you said this bullshyt. you legally protected for freedom of speech you retarded b*stard...

and again what is gonna happen to the white men behind the curtain in this story behind everything let me guess...so your answer is to just vote harder... got it.:mjlol::dead: fukking clown talking all that shyt and yet white hand shows itself and he aint gonna do shyt...

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The same military that's completely overrun by maga and whose leaders trump will replace with his own people should he regain power

Turberville is already holding up key positions for him a d laying the groundwork

Continue believing in the fantasy of a strong and incorruptible institution :mjlol:
Ok..why haven't they kicked Biden out then...lol. Fantasy world indeed.