Elon Musk’s Twitter/X reportedly committed unprecedented election interference to cencor material that could harm Donald Trump’s White House chances

ReasonableMatic

Daps
And you guys thing you have some moral high ground. Funny.

You CRACKAS shouldn’t have been colonizing DEVILS and it wouldn’t be valid like Equality Court said.
Indeed funny how that works. Stay mad
:umad:
“Kill the Boer!!!” :ufdup:

IMG-1676.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This mothafukka is diabolical and he look like his body is a vessel from another dimension to blend with us

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At least you didn't refute what I said and just resorted to name calling. lol
You're using a false equivalence to play Devil's advocate for a racist who believes we are inherently inferior. It's a waste of time, because you have become a joke. You let people like Jimmy Dore turn your brain into mush.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're using a false equivalence to play Devil's advocate for a racist who believes we are inherently inferior. It's a waste of time, because you have become a joke. You let people like Jimmy Dore turn your brain into mush.
There was none of this outrage for good old fashion government sponsored censorship. It's exactly equivalent actually.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
he believes in free speech.

he’s free to censor any anti-trump content, and you’re free to not use X.

:yeshrug:

SHIiJrN.png

Yes, those statements can conflict. The belief in free speech typically means supporting the right to express diverse viewpoints, including those critical of Trump. If someone is actively censoring anti-Trump content, it undermines that principle. While it's true that individuals can choose not to engage with a platform that censors content, that choice doesn't resolve the inherent tension between advocating for free speech and practicing censorship.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There was none of this outrage for good old fashion government sponsored censorship. It's exactly equivalent actually.
There was no government-sponsored censorship. There is a difference between moderating hate speech and harassment, using public health guidelines to limit COVID-19 misinformation, and what Elon Musk is doing. You're a clown.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There was no government-sponsored censorship. There is a difference between moderating hate speech and harassment, using public health guidelines to limit COVID-19 misinformation, and what Elon Musk is doing. You're a clown.
They censored lab leak theory when it's likely what happened.
Censored the Hunter Biden story during the election to help Democrats.
The government federal enforcement emailed them asking directly to censor stories. That's the definition of government sponsored censorship.
Are you just not bright or willfully ignorant?

Daps
SHIiJrN.png

Yes, those statements can conflict. The belief in free speech typically means supporting the right to express diverse viewpoints, including those critical of Trump. If someone is actively censoring anti-Trump content, it undermines that principle. While it's true that individuals can choose not to engage with a platform that censors content, that choice doesn't resolve the inherent tension between advocating for free speech and practicing censorship.
it was a joke.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
see. and these are the ppl yall in here cursing each out over

curse curse curse after curse

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
It’s fukked up, but y’all was cheering this bullshyt on during Covid and during Trumps 2020 run. This is straight out the democrats playbook..

Now y’all mad?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is America so billionaires are free to commit literally any crime short of obvious murder or rape(with video evidence).

Elon musk tried ignoring the laws of a nation(Brazil) that actually enforces them and his platform was effectively banned. And you never read any news stories of him being a piece of shyt in China or any Chinese billionaires acting like this because they know what their government can, has done, and will do to anyone who violates its laws regardless of how many Ms they have in their bank account.

In America there are laws for the poor but those laws are merely rules of etiquette for the rich.