Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Stop trying to replace the concept of “good” and “bad” with “better” or “worse”

Keep doing what you’ve always done and you will get what you have always gotten

To not realize this is to dive head first into insanity

It's insanity thinking not voting and potentially letting Republicans win everything will be anything other than a net loss.

They told us they need to research the research for reperations. Guess Biden and Co must still be working on the research. Meanwhile sanctuary cities refused to cooperate with how the gov wanted illegals handled,and they still get 27 billion a year according to Forbes. And when questions get asked about how money was spent like in Chicago,officials refuse to say where the moneys going.

So your right thats not on the illegals. The illegals are only getting what they negotiated and asked for. Oh thats right,they didnt have to ask to for shyt. Dems just saw a non voting group needed help and they provided. And the money likely being used for these govt officials own personal gain(money laundering):respect:

Meanwhile you say its all about tedious comprimise. Well you also know politics is about optics. So shelling out assistance to Ukraine(dont tell me its not in cash),and shelling out money to illegals, While always telling black folks to wait,be patient,the countries too broke? You have to admit its a bad look. There is no hate,we will be rooting for Ukraine,the illegals,and the LGBT community to #Voteharder and pull out the win:respect:

Its not about getting everything you want. Good negotiation is demanding alot,but recieving some of what you ask for. But you all say its political sabatogue of the Dems to ask or even discusss/negotiate. We can fake ask Republicans what they are going to do for black people too if it would make you feel better
While I do agree with support of Ukraine, because I see what's larger at play...The optics do look bad, and it's why I'm not a fan of Biden. He doesn't even pretend to entertain certain things. I honestly wish he would've picked a better VP or groomed someone else for 2024. The party isn't very forward-looking and it's going to bite the party in the ass if not 2024, definitely 2026 and 2028. I get we want Trump out the paint, but Trump destroyed political norms forever and gave morons the blueprint for the republican party to get shyt done. It's the Roy Cohn school of politics, which is the WORST version of politics; deny, lie, attack with aggression.

Politics isn't just voting, it's working the system to get what you want. It's building a multipoint agenda and honestly a PAC to lobby and get what you want. I'm not mad at Cube for putting a CWBA together. A lot of his agenda i agree with. I think him being the spokesperson and the timing of him sitting down with Trump; the optics looked bad for that.

There's no reason we can't form a new PAC with a wildly different agenda than the NAACP or the Congressional Black Caucus, or BLM. The first two are outdated and I personally think BLM has other agendas besides BLM.

It's time, we can do it...BLM showed us people can be galvanized and it can be done. We just shouldn't have the same agenda as them.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah, the democratic party isn't doing anything extra for black people, but we stand to lose many of the things that have helped black people over the last 60 years. We need to hold the line and start pushing some grassroots people that can get shyt done. Being completely honest, there's only been a handful...maybe 5 politicians I would ride with in the last 10 years. That's a fukked up Stat, but it doesn’t make me want to stop voting because I'm not a single issue voter.
Just having my coffee, so I may think of something else, but I really want to stress, this is not a single issue. It seems like it is until you look at how $10b effects the WHOLE city budget. That's not free money, it has to come from other parts of the budget. Education, healthcare, homeless services, etc, etc, etc.

Its not that they're "not doing anything EXTRA," they're taking away shyt we already fought for (like Repubs are doing in red states). They're literally taking food out of our mouths.

The fact that I have to break this down and only and a handful will dap me is why black people haven't made any advancements politically since I been born damn near.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Just having my coffee, so I may think of something else, but I really want to stress, this is not a single issue. It seems like it is until you look at how $10b effects the WHOLE city budget. That's not free money, it has to come from other parts of the budget. Education, healthcare, homeless services, etc, etc, etc.

Its not that they're "not doing anything EXTRA," they're taking away shyt we already fought for (like Repubs are doing in red states). They're literally taking food out of our mouths.

The fact that I have to break this down and only and a handful will dap me is why black people haven't made any advancements politically since I been born damn near.
Wasn't saying you personally are a single issue voter. Eric Adams basically admitted this is going to bleed into everything else. I stated in my previous post, the fact that he's just rolling over is disgusting imo.

There isn't an easy answer, but I think not voting not only let's the opps get into power, it shows that we're disengaged and why would anyone do anything for us if we're disengaged. We need to let them know, we will start getting behind people who will support a more robust agenda or whoever gets closest to that agenda. We don't do that. A lot of people are just saying fukk it, I'm not voting. There's no incentive from any politician to make things better under those circumstances.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A lot of people are just saying fukk it, I'm not voting.
But that's literally not what they're saying. Disgruntled black voters are literally begging for something to vote FOR.

With any other constituency, that sentiment would normally engender hot and heavy cable news 'debates' on how to get those voters back.

For us, we get scolded. EVERY TIME. No matter the election, no matter the opponent. Economic conditions just brought it to a head, finally.

Are we expected to stay quiet until we just peter out of existence? Reminder: 2053 is fast approaching and my city just gave away my reparations.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People here still talking about voting????:hhh: like nikka how you see the fukking branch of the illuminati in real time and your knee jerk reaction is voting!?:dead: nikka they the man behind the curtain you fukking idiots... WAKE UP!!! these folks dont care about your votes they have REAL power and it's not found in a voting booth!!! you gonna turn around and vote for the same politicians that they take order from??? :dead: fukking dumbasses...
C'mon breh you know this isn't a rational conclusion to come to. Voting is the ONLY thing that can prevent this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
C'mon breh you know this isn't a rational conclusion to come to. Voting is the ONLY thing that can prevent this.
200w.gif

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People here still talking about voting????:hhh: like nikka how you see the fukking branch of the illuminati in real time and your knee jerk reaction is voting!?:dead: nikka they the man behind the curtain you fukking idiots... WAKE UP!!! these folks dont care about your votes they have REAL power and it's not found in a voting booth!!! you gonna turn around and vote for the same politicians that they take order from??? :dead: fukking dumbasses...
Holy shyt, you're loud and proud to be this fukking stupid. You're definitely the WOAT of 2023. :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Holy shyt, you're loud and proud to be this fukking stupid. You're definitely the WOAT of 2023. :scust:

nikka go suckoff ya daddy biden... leave me the fukk alone...:scust: you the WOAT... what are we voting for nikka!?!? :hhh: you think your votes matter? how you saying that and these people literally telling you they gonna destroy the system and they not voting. THESE WHITE MEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN... WHAT ARE YOU VOTING FOR GONNA CHANGE THAT??? answer that...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka go suckoff ya daddy biden... leave me the fukk alone...:scust: you the WOAT... what are we voting for nikka!?!? :hhh: you think your votes matter? how you saying that and these people literally telling you they gonna destroy the system and they not voting. THESE WHITE MEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN... WHAT ARE YOU VOTING FOR GONNA CHANGE THAT??? answer that...
tHe iLlUmInAtI !!!!!!!!!!!

You fukking gormless freak.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if congress can’t pass anything that specifically addresses the needs of black people, what is the point of giving democrats our vote?

:jbhmm:

I don't recall saying that, all I asked is what bothsiders want Democrats to do that would realistically pass Congress. The lack of an answer is telling.

But there are non-race related issues that would make me want to keep Republicans out of office anyway, climate change probably being the biggest one. But I wouldn't expect someone ideologically aligned with the GOP to understand that. :yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Order 66 got a point. Motherfukkers say vote then they can't pass shyt. You get a majority and all of a sudden there's a guy like machin just roadblocking everything. How convenient. Now I don't believe in an illuminati, but I do believe in corruption and payoLa. American government looks like a scam to me.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
They get slick..the military will make an example out of them...lol
The same military that's completely overrun by maga and whose leaders trump will replace with his own people should he regain power

Turberville is already holding up key positions for him a d laying the groundwork

Continue believing in the fantasy of a strong and incorruptible institution :mjlol: