Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i still rate this as a Superior Modern horror classic.

facts, it was like this generation’s version of The Ring

good horror flicks know how to utilize creepy children to establish an eerie aura and this one did that, plus i ain’t expect her to get offed like that so early on :merchant:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
facts, it was like this generation’s version of The Ring

good horror flicks know how to utilize creepy children to establish an eerie aura and this one did that, plus i ain’t expect her to get offed like that so early on :merchant:
The ring:mjlol:

Literally 1 of the lamest movies of all time

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This and Get Out are my 2 favorite horror movies of all time.

I feel like we are in an era of “Prestige” horror film making, where these films are more than just scary, and or gory and campy/bizarre but also have quality filmmaking attached.

My biggest knock on the Horror genre has always been that filmmakers get away with making overall shytty films. But there are a lot the past 10 years that make me rethink my position.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I feel like we are in an era of “Prestige” horror film making, where these films are more than just scary, and or gory and campy/bizarre but also have quality filmmaking attached.

My biggest knock on the Horror genre has always been that filmmakers get away with making overall shytty films. But there are a lot the past 10 years that make me rethink my position.

The 60s and 70s and some of the 80s had really good horror filmmaking. We got a few gems through the 90s and early 2000s too. But id agree with you that since 2010, we’ve gotten a lot of quality filmmaking to go with dope scares and stories

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305

And the Babadook!!!

If you haven’t already must watch.