Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Honestly the main problem I had with the final scene was the music. That's it. Imagine that whole scene with complete silence. shyt would have been bone chilling. I hope they have a music free version on the DVD. Idk. I understand it was supposed to be some kind of celebration. And the music itself was pretty creepy. But it just fukked up the whole vibe of the film to me. Still a great horror film. Sometimes when I'm home alone in the dark I picture that bytch in the corner of my ceiling :mjcry:
Ain't no way I'm going to sit here and let anyone speak ill of the god Colin Stetson. Take it back man, take it back
RbgYhzI.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:wow: I'm kinda glad I didn't see this in the theater. I don't think I would've been able to handle that part when they are coming home from the party. Don't think I ever been this disturb by a horror movie since I was a little child. Hell I can't think of many horror movies that left me stuck during the credits trying to process everything I just watched.
Don't know how well it holds up with repeated viewings but based off my first I got to give it a 5/5.
I almost had to walk out of the room when he was coming home from that party, what the fuuuuck.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:wow: I'm kinda glad I didn't see this in the theater. I don't think I would've been able to handle that part when they are coming home from the party. Don't think I ever been this disturb by a horror movie since I was a little child. Hell I can't think of many horror movies that left me stuck during the credits trying to process everything I just watched.
Don't know how well it holds up with repeated viewings but based off my first I got to give it a 5/5.
I recommended this movie to my sister because i know how she reacts to horror films.

She said the post party scene gave her such a panic attack she turned it off and is never going to finish it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This shyt was so disturbing but great, atmosphere was so dark and ominous all throughout the movie.

Some very grotesque scenes that made me uncomfortable to watch :merchant: The mom lurking in the corner caught me off guard I can't lie :whew:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Just watched this over the weekend. One of the more enjoyable art-house horror flicks. Enjoyed it way more then The Witch and The Babadook

I came into this movie expecting something way different :wow:

wasn't expecting
that part where Charlie got her head taken off. :damn: and then the whole sequence with her brother driving home and getting into his bed :wow:

those parts with
all the naked cultists were creepy. and then the mom taking her own damn head off :damn:

Didn't need so much talking at the very end tho..

I'm watching this again on Amazon Prime and I just realized Peter's history teacher is one of the naked cultists in the attic at the end:ohhh:
:ohhh: