Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So did Paimon not know he was in Charlie's body?

Why was he acting all surprised and shocked?

The only part of the movie I didn't really get. Was Paimon truly aware what was going on and orchestrating the events or was it all the cult ?

Remember at the end, the woman in the cult said that Paimon could not be fully present until he had a proper body. I think there were bits of Paimon in both Charlie and her mother, but Paimon rejected their bodies as hosts for his complete return. So in that respect, I think that perhaps subconsciously Charlie and the mom had an awareness of things, but maybe not while they were awake.

I'm a lil confused by Colette character...was she being sincere in Peter's room when he thought she was choking her?

I think she thought she was. I honestly think the mom was doing a lot of stuff while she was sleep walking. She definitely had an unreliable point of view.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
These 2 vids do an excellent analsis of the film

SN, can't believe the writer/director of this film is the same guy who made The Strange Thing About the Johnsons. that movie deeply disturbed me and was low quality filth :scust:

You're a movie buff too? :wow:

#wifed

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Watching it for the 2nd time now. Just realized they were in the kitchen chopping up pecans when they 1st got to the party.

Looks like the Mail was already delivered and someone stuck a flyer in the door for an open saiance.

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
the scares were comical.

the only good part was when they showed charlie's head