Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Finally saw this. Was creepy tense and fukked up thru out. At first it was like “ these fukking white people” but then it went supernatural. Got me googling demon kings n shyt

:mjlit:

:russ: I did the same thing. As soon as I got home, I was on google for like two damn hours looking up Paimon.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

I had did that a few years ago. Was on google looking up stuff cause I was curious then it started going into how to contact them. Couldn't press the back button fast enough. I had The Goetia on my iPad and had delete that real quick. Started having some weird dreams

Yeah, seriously, it's not healthy to go down that road. It didn't take long to find real life people who worship and try to conjure up Paimon. :damn:I don't want know parts of that life. Messed up my sleep for about a week.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Seen this a second time n didn't notice her in the corner when her son woke up. And when Charlie was in his room I was SHOOK. that little girl is a star. She just plays that creepy vibe perfectly. Everybody here really brought it.
Y'all notice dude in the beginning smiling at Charlie in the funeral? Made the ending even creepier cuz they all were smiling at him. This gotta be in my top five scary films. I'm all with the slow burn. Psycho isn't even a horror movie for the first hour damn near. Shining is a slowburn but picks up steam n doesn't stop. Halloween has some of the best suspense ever. Horror movies making a strong comeback. We here!

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Seen this a second time n didn't notice her in the corner when her son woke up. And when Charlie was in his room I was SHOOK. that little girl is a star. She just plays that creepy vibe perfectly. Everybody here really brought it.
Y'all notice dude in the beginning smiling at Charlie in the funeral? Made the ending even creepier cuz they all were smiling at him. This gotta be in my top five scary films. I'm all with the slow burn. Psycho isn't even a horror movie for the first hour damn near. Shining is a slowburn but picks up steam n doesn't stop. Halloween has some of the best suspense ever. Horror movies making a strong comeback. We here!

I also seen it twice....very well done movie...taking my 15 year old daughter

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had did that a few years ago. Was on google looking up stuff cause I was curious then it started going into how to contact them. Couldn't press the back button fast enough. I had The Goetia on my iPad and had delete that real quick. Started having some weird dreams

Word?!? He got IG? Im trying to get this pagan money

I also seen it twice....very well done movie...taking my 15 year old daughter

I went with my 8yr old son had to pop his horror movie cherry. No nightmares yet but i said to him “ i bet u wont stick yo damn head out no more windows boy”

:mjlol:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I thought it was really scary especially the way they had people/ghosts just standing in low light and you had to adjust your eyes to the frame and then lose your shyt once you saw it.

Overall though I thought the ending was weak; they fence sat between the cult angle and the mental illness angle. Personally I think it would've been more effective if they went all in on one or the other, but maybe if I watch again I'll think differently.

Definitely glad I saw it in theaters with a group of friends.