Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This the scariest shyt I’ve ever sat through...

And not scary in the sense that I jumped or was ever even in fear, I mean.. I’m an adult... the shyt was just unsettling and disturbing. I’ve never seen a theater unanimously shook like that...

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:mjlol:

This movie was pie as hell.

I mean, for me it did it’s job

I feel like nikkas too hard on horror movies.. y’all expect to be in legitimate fear and shyt..

Like bruh, we some grown ass 25+ year old nikkas, there ain’t shyt someone can put on camera that’s really gonna have us scared like that...

Any movie that can make me feel uneasy while watching, gets my stamp of approval.. we need to talk about Kevin is the only other movie in my adult life that had me feeling uneasy, and actually stuck with me after the shyt ended...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I feel like nikkas too hard on horror movies.. y’all expect to be in legitimate fear and shyt..

Like bruh, we some grown ass 25+ year old nikkas, there ain’t shyt someone can put on camera that’s really gonna have us scared like that...

Any movie that can make me feel uneasy while watching, gets me stamp of approval.. we need to talk about Kevin is the only other movie in my adult life that had me feeling uneasy, and actually stuck with me after the shyt ended...

I get that. To my IT had more scenes that stuck with me, this film just felt goofy as hell.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Any movie that can make me feel uneasy while watching, gets my stamp of approval.. we need to talk about Kevin is the only other movie in my adult life that had me feeling uneasy, and actually stuck with me after the shyt ended...
Kevin fukked me up still after 6 years.

That party scene and the aftermath will probably stick with me just as long :merchant:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Still thinking about it...is there a good breakdown of what exactly happened?
I mean I know, but not really sure