Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
It is a HISTORIC defensive

That isnt the agenda at all

I watched Herbert a lot over the years and I have seen him make countless mistakes in crunch time.
Fumbles
Missed throws
INTs

It's that simple. Two things can be true at the same time. Herbert is not the chosen one they have made him out to be. And Staley - once touted for being aggressive - bytched up and was mad conservative today.

Except their was no fumbles,missed throws or ints in crunch time. Guys weren't open and the defense turned into shyt.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Gotta salute Trevor for staying in it mentally, throwing 4 picks the 1st half and end up with the W wow

Yeah, I be joking on Trevor but to put your team in that kind of hole and then dig them out of it? That’s some shyt that could catapult him into doing some really special stuff down the road in his career.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
brandonstaley_stretch.png

:hhh:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's dumb is the Staley era practically capped Herbert's potential.

Worse OL, worse team and dude looked so much more dynamic, comfortable and confident.

These were supposed to be the big growth years. Now they about to get this guy a third system to learn.