Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Y’all wanna put this on Herbert but your QB should not be throwing 45 times when u was up 27 points at a time

Staley failed this team

True. But the Chargers have no running game at all and definitely don't have a "protect the lead" type of rushing attack.

Except their was no fumbles,missed throws or ints in crunch time. Guys weren't open and the defense turned into shyt.

I lay the blame for this mostly at the defense's feet, but Herbert is too good and they had enough at the skill position to where asking him to give you one TD drive in the second half isn't unreasonable. One TD drive sends them to the divisional round.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Herbert has more ability to me but Trevor Lawrence has proved a lot so :manny: And BTW... i was on the Jags early! i made the "are they for real?" thread in September.
to be honest when Pedersen was hired I figured Lawrence would turn into a stud. Its taken a bit longer but the signs are there

I was actually baffled at some of their early season losses - a lot of them were just due to similar mistakes that they made in the first half today

they have their coach , their QB, their RB, a decent line and some okayy WRs

just need to bolster that D. they really shoulda drafted aidan hutchinson or even Kayvon

they have missed or messed up on way too many front 7 picks selected from Jack to Chaisson and now maybe Walker

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True. But the Chargers have no running game at all and definitely don't have a "protect the lead" type of rushing attack.

I lay the blame for this mostly at the defense's feet, but Herbert is too good and they had enough at the skill position to where asking him to give you one TD drive in the second half isn't unreasonable. One TD drive sends them to the divisional round.
they had enough redzone opportunities
chargers will go for it on 4th if necessary
i was surprised here when the chargers kicked the FG i think to go up 27-0. just overly conservative

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes nikka

Any of QB would be bashed for that shyt
Now Staley about to be scapegoated even tho HIS defense created 5 TOs for his sorry ass

Lol.. Staley been on the hot seat all year. Everyone understands he's trash. his defense just gave up 24 pts in the 2nd half. And he wasted two timeouts so they had no way to stop it and get a shot of their own. They had to allow the jags to run the time out.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol.. Staley been on the hot seat all year. Everyone understands he's trash. his defense just gave up 24 pts in the 2nd half. And he wasted two timeouts so they had no way to stop it and get a shot of their own. They had to allow the jags to run the time out.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah but HIS defense was why they were up 27-0 and when they weren't able to create another TO( damn ain't 5 enuff?), Herbie could only get 3 by himself