Henry Cavill Not Returning as Superman after leaving Witcher

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
:mjlol:
Smallville was about tv show about HS Clark Kent and it had a strict frustrating no cape rule until the very last episode, the last 10 minutes of a 10 year series. The vast majority of the ppl on this haven't even seen that cw shyt, I did.

and im guessing you talking about the Donner movies by daily planet? Superman was a grown ass man and was fighting and Alien invasion in the second movie.

There's never been a "young" live action film Superman. Especially where Clark/Superman is being normal. The old movies showed Clark as a side, doormat of a character. The new movies turned Clark into a mute.

Face it, yall don't even like Superman. Yall just want to see DBZ fights like Snyder was pumping out. But don't fret! We still got Black Adam. A character who doesn't mind doing awesome like like destroying homes and ppls lives. Wanton damage :blessed:
Yeah its not like Superman doesn't go to other planets in the comics and shyt while working at the Daily Planet its still Superman guys.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I had a feeling this was going to happen, the execs just love fukkin the fans over.

Henry was the perfect Supes and it makes no sense to go the Smallville route...

And Cavill is still relatively young and in fantastic shape to play him....going back for a twenty-something Supes to fight Lex Luthor again in 2026...makes no sense...

I can picture it now with Gunn directing...
[Slow mo shot of Clark shooting lasers with a Beatles song playing]

We had Brainiac, Darkseid, and Metallo good to go for MoS 2....

I guess they didn't learn their lesson with Schumacher and Batman 3/4, or Routh's Superman, or JL, exec interference is a death sentence for a franchise...

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I'm fine with recasting Superman. I just hope DC makes one of the big 3 black. Wonder Woman (Nubia), Superman (Calvin El or Val Zod), or Batman (Tim Fox).

I never want to see Cyborg's ugly ass again (not Ray Fisher but the character). Cyborg is one of the ugliest characters ever. I really hope they give black kids a big character that isn't a eunuch to look up to.

I hope they give us the Hawkman from Black Adam because he felt like Black Panther and it will be a hit since Marvel fumbled the bag.

I hope they also bring in Vixen/Nubia for the black girls.

My casting choices would be (they will be young since that's what Gunn wants):

Nubia-Nafessa Williams, Lupita
Vixen-Lovie Simone
Superman-, Yayha Abdul Mateen, John David Washington
Batman- Aldis Hodge if he's recasted, John Boyega
Mr. Terrific- Lakeith Stanfield, Daniel Kaluya
Green Lantern- Stephan James, Michael B Jordan, Shameik Moore

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We all know Superman and Batman origine stories..That's fukked up.
DCEU is a mess. The best part was the Synderverse. And despite hating it, it generated more money and positive feedback that all theses reboot/reshoots.

Thank you. at least synder had a semblance of a road map... :martin:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude was getting 1 milly an episode for The Witcher

I would throw hands with my agent and James Gunn frfr

I really don't know what Dany Garcia is doing with Cavill's career, it seems to be one bad move after another. dude should think about getting a better agent. With all the negativity around WB/DCEU/Synderverse, they should have really removed him from that mess and pushed for him to be in another franchise like Bond, maybe the new Highlander film will save his career. He should put a steel chair on Rock's head at Wrestlemania for getting him involved in his foolery:mjlol:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm fine with recasting Superman. I just hope DC makes one of the big 3 black. Wonder Woman (Nubia), Superman (Calvin El or Val Zod), or Batman (Tim Fox).

I never want to see Cyborg's ugly ass again (not Ray Fisher but the character). Cyborg is one of the ugliest characters ever. I really hope they give black kids a big character that isn't a eunuch to look up to.

I hope they give us the Hawkman from Black Adam because he felt like Black Panther and it will be a hit since Marvel fumbled the bag.

I hope they also bring in Vixen/Nubia for the black girls.

My casting choices would be (they will be young since that's what Gunn wants):

Nubia-Nafessa Williams, Lupita
Vixen-Lovie Simone
Superman-, Yayha Abdul Mateen, John David Washington
Batman- Aldis Hodge if he's recasted, John Boyega
Mr. Terrific- Lakeith Stanfield, Daniel Kaluya
Green Lantern- Stephan James, Michael B Jordan, Shameik Moore
nikka no