Henry Cavill Not Returning as Superman after leaving Witcher

Daps
NewEnragedGrouper-size_restricted.gif

Right now, effin John Cena is literally the only safe person in the DCEU.

This is insane:laff:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Flash point is DC Universe eraser. They wont drop Mamoa or Gal. Their too popular
Idk about that. Apparently Mamoa could be done with Aquaman after the sequel releases, and be playing Lobo. WW3 is in the trash can and Gal isn’t as popular/good as Mamoa.

Edit: I may have misread your post. You saying they gonna play the same roles or different ones?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
we have the smallville serie
we have the daily planet movies

We have seen it multiple times. We finally got a superman that was dealing with outer wordly problems only to be rebooted to earth problems again. GROW the fukking character goddamn.

He wrote GOT it should be easy for him to make a mature superman dealing with bigger problems instead of going back to a younger superman

He doesn't care, he just wants to do it his way
This Superman’s foundation was trash, Snyder b*stardised the character a clean slate is required and then further development can be had.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Idk about that. Apparently Mamoa could be done with Aquaman after the sequel releases, and be playing Lobo. WW3 is in the trash can and Gal isn’t as popular/good as Mamoa.

Edit: I may have misread your post. You saying they gonna play the same roles or different ones?
Same role. Just different timeline/multiverse whatever

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS BULLSHYT.

We have seen young superman so many times, evolve the character goddamn

like joe said I want superman to take on big threats not the same old bullshyt we have seen a thousand of times. Does that mean they going to reset the whole universe?

Young aquaman
Young wonderwoman
Young batman

This cac man :francis:

Knew he would explode ha