Henry Cavill Not Returning as Superman after leaving Witcher

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
James Gunn wants a new universe....Wonder woman dropped....Superman replaced...UT is what it is

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really wish as a whole that DC flicks would go the route of pattinson’s “the batman” instead of trying to compete with marvel for laughs and giggles…folks have been saying this for the longest…the campiness works for marvel flicks…DC should carve their own route and go for more serious/adult films…but I understand they want a wider audience as that potentially equates to more money smh

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
51nAp2JvfBL.jpg

The blueprint is right there, let’s hope they get it right this time.
Here's your modern re-telling for a adaption.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
we have the smallville serie
we have the daily planet movies

We have seen it multiple times. We finally got a superman that was dealing with outer wordly problems only to be rebooted to earth problems again. GROW the fukking character goddamn.

He wrote GOT it should be easy for him to make a mature superman dealing with bigger problems instead of going back to a younger superman

He doesn't care, he just wants to do it his way
:mjlol:
Smallville was about tv show about HS Clark Kent and it had a strict frustrating no cape rule until the very last episode, the last 10 minutes of a 10 year series. The vast majority of the ppl on this haven't even seen that cw shyt, I did.

and im guessing you talking about the Donner movies by daily planet? Superman was a grown ass man and was fighting and Alien invasion in the second movie.

There's never been a "young" live action film Superman. Especially where Clark/Superman is being normal. The old movies showed Clark as a side, doormat of a character. The new movies turned Clark into a mute.

Face it, yall don't even like Superman. Yall just want to see DBZ fights like Snyder was pumping out. But don't fret! We still got Black Adam. A character who doesn't mind doing awesome like like destroying homes and ppls lives. Wanton damage :blessed:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
man... with the cgi they can go wild with superman but they gonna have him being a reporter on planet earth again? idk what kind of brain dead fukks are running WB but the internet loves Cavill... gone save the soul of who they cast next

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man... with the cgi they can go wild with superman but they gonna have him being a reporter on planet earth again? idk what kind of brain dead fukks are running WB but the internet loves Cavill... gone save the soul of who they cast next

Zaslav-WBD.jpg

:francis: I blame the new fukks at the top...