Henry Cavill Not Returning as Superman after leaving Witcher

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS BULLSHYT.

We have seen young superman so many times, evolve the character goddamn

like joe said I want superman to take on big threats not the same old bullshyt we have seen a thousand of times. Does that mean they going to reset the whole universe?

Young aquaman
Young wonderwoman
Young batman

This cac man :francis:

Most likely but i don’t we will get origin movies for them maybe for someone like john stewart or whoever

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
I feel sorry for Cavill. I watched a video awhile back on the production of MOS, potential MOS 2, and BVSM and Henry genuinely had a liking for the character and understood him. I like MOS but with a proper director that understood Superman I feel Henry would've been able to flourish as Superman. Oh well. I know the Snydercult is coming for James Gunn's head.

Daps
Why are people talking about

like joe said I want superman to take on big threats not the same old bullshyt we have seen a thousand of times. Does that mean they going to reset the whole universe?

Young aquaman
Young wonderwoman
Young batman

We literally just got a new young Batman. They’re not rebooting him again. It’s Pattinsons job for the foreseeable future

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Young aquaman
Young wonderwoman
Young batman

Which young superman are you talking about? What film did I miss?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Which young superman are you talking about? What film did I miss?

we have the smallville serie
we have the daily planet movies

We have seen it multiple times. We finally got a superman that was dealing with outer wordly problems only to be rebooted to earth problems again. GROW the fukking character goddamn.

He wrote GOT it should be easy for him to make a mature superman dealing with bigger problems instead of going back to a younger superman

:blessed: finally we have someone writing a Superman film that actually likes the character:blessed:

In a recent tweet, Gunn has responded to one particular fan who questioned Gunn as to why he wouldn't consider making a Superman film if Superman II is his favorite DC movie. Gunn, ever on the quest to rid the internet of false information, has replied by stating that he never specifically said that he "wasn't interested in that." However, Gunn has also gone on to point out that liking a movie a lot isn't necessarily grounds to remake it. As Gunn puts it, "just because I love beef stroganoff doesn’t mean I have a desire to make it." See his full tweet below:

He doesn't care, he just wants to do it his way

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
we have the smallville serie
we have the daily planet movies

We have seen it multiple times. We finally got a superman that was dealing with outer wordly problems only to be rebooted to earth problems again. GROW the fukking character goddamn.

He wrote GOT it should be easy for him to make a mature superman dealing with bigger problems instead of going back to a younger superman
Gotta have lex at the minimum, I think gunn already knows that they gotta go bigger but id bet it wouldn’t be the first movie