Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Worry about all of those wack ass lifting videos you dropped and fixin that shyt form :mjlol:

Worry about makin some money so you don't have to bytch and moan about $50 and get your own crib instead of a bedroom in another mans house :mjlol:

Worry about a bytch dikk riding you instead of constantly posting videos and pics with other black men :mjlol:

Worry about this ban comin up :mjlol:

You about to be my pet cac bytch as long as I post here :russ: now go sit ya ass down and figure out were you fukked up :ufdup:

Is breh the "vato" you said was hittin the dougie with those curls?
:russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

5 days later :heh: not sure what a "proof video" literally 5 days later supposed to mean. You can fool these mafukkas, the video was suspect from tye start and you wouldnt post proof earlier

What stopped you from making that 2 days ago :heh: then releasing the work out videos today :dwillhuh: you had to wait to get a bundle package from your roommate to post the proof video and work out video :heh:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
And most nikkas run and take a picture too:mjlol:

fukk I look like? Having a grown man tell me take a picture and take it now and then do it?:childplease:

Y'all nikkas on here crazy as hell.

I'll show I really exist tommorow when I post these videos of me working out and shytting on @itsyoung!! fakkit ass lifts.

Until then have y'all fun:russell:

when these videos drop tomorrow then tag your boy

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Can you come up with a reason why "Original Gangsta" @Originalgangsta317 wont post an arm picture :jbhmm:

I cant seem to find a reason :jbhmm:

he cant seem to post a reason :jbhmm: (even though we know why :pachaha: )

"Original Gangsta" with 15k posts in 1 year. The alarm went off when he made this thread;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-coli-liftoff.452537/

When hes a supposed gym rat but has NO videos stored. How you gonna make a thread, calling people out for working out and to post videos - but you have no videos yourself :patrice: He kept saying he has to wait til Thursday to upload a video. But he made the thread on Saturday. Why would you need 5 days to post a video :jbhmm:

this when the excuses came;

if you are who you say you are, posting a simple hand picture is simple :jbhmm: everyone has a camera phone - its a simple upload to imgur. Takes literally 30 seconds.

jags.gif

more ducking in this thread;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mikeyc-exposal.452964/

:heh:
Wait, is the OP a dude and the ducker a girl? Are you guys lovers (no homophobia - just really wondering)?

I just am not that interested in anybody but who I date, or perhaps, who is in the NBA Finals.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
5 days later :heh: not sure what a "proof video" literally 5 days later supposed to mean. You can fool these mafukkas, the video was suspect from tye start and you wouldnt post proof earlier

What stopped you from making that 2 days ago :heh: then releasing the work out videos today :dwillhuh: you had to wait to get a bundle package from your roommate to post the proof video and work out video :heh:
Just take your L and keep it moving :mjlol: