Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! & @Originalgangsta317 both stayed going at @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman aka @blackthoughts neck:ohhh: now they going at each other. Unless the vid you shout out the coli & young you looking kinda funny breh:patrice:

for FIVE DAYS LITERALLY hes been asking for names to shout out in the video.. which was the weird shyt.. its like dude was taking names for someone else to say them :what: he could end all this right now but keeps saying wait til tomorrow :russ: what kinda fukk shyt :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He ain't shouted out his username nor the coli in nine of his videos.

When I clearly stated you had to do that.

But his lifts are so trash I'm letting him breathe :mjlol:

..ive live streamed video games with web camera in the arcadium :heh: on top of actually met coli members here :heh: thats me

but how do we know thats you tomorrow ? :jbhmm:

Daps
for FIVE DAYS LITERALLY hes been asking for names to shout out in the video.. which was the weird shyt.. its like dude was taking names for someone else to say them :what: he could end all this right now but keeps saying wait til tomorrow :russ: what kinda fukk shyt :heh:

:russ: Keep it going I'm enjoying this

Daps

:russ: Keep it going I'm enjoying this

Daps
Can you come up with a reason why "Original Gangsta" @Originalgangsta317 wont post an arm picture :jbhmm:

I cant seem to find a reason :jbhmm:

he cant seem to post a reason :jbhmm: (even though we know why :pachaha: )

"Original Gangsta" with 15k posts in 1 year. The alarm went off when he made this thread;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-coli-liftoff.452537/

When hes a supposed gym rat but has NO videos stored. How you gonna make a thread, calling people out for working out and to post videos - but you have no videos yourself :patrice: He kept saying he has to wait til Thursday to upload a video. But he made the thread on Saturday. Why would you need 5 days to post a video :jbhmm:

this when the excuses came;

if you are who you say you are, posting a simple hand picture is simple :jbhmm: everyone has a camera phone - its a simple upload to imgur. Takes literally 30 seconds.

jags.gif

more ducking in this thread;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mikeyc-exposal.452964/

:heh:

Not one dap for your original post.:mjlol:

Cats ain't believing you:russ:

And for the ones that counting on me to pull thru tomorrow I got y'all :mjcry:

Picked the wrong coli member to fukk with:wow:

Now Ima have the people turn against you:jawalrus:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not one dap for your original post.:mjlol:

Cats ain't believing you:russ:

And for the ones that counting on me to pull thru tomorrow I got y'all :mjcry:

Picked the wrong coli member to fukk with:wow:

Now Ima have the people turn against you:jawalrus:
"Original Gangsta" with 15k posts in 1 year, worried about daps and wont post a hand picture for proof :beli: the coli done fell all the way off if shyt like this is sliding in 2016 :beli:

Daps
"Original Gangsta" with 15k posts in 1 year, worried about daps and wont post a hand picture for proof :beli: the coli done fell all the way off if shyt like this is sliding in 2016 :beli:

Plant job nothing but time on my hands :yeshrug:when all I gotta do is push a few buttons for 12 hours:russ:

Keep hating tommorow you gon be salty and you still didn't do the original challenge or shout yourself out in any of the videos like I said do to show the people you really exist:russ:

But I'm not complaining am I?

Stay off my dikk fat boy :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Plant job nothing but time on my hands :yeshrug:when all I gotta do is push a few buttons for 12 hours:russ:

Keep hating tommorow you gon be salty and you still didn't do the original challenge or shout yourself out in any of the videos like I said do to show the people you really exist:russ:

But I'm not complaining am I?

Stay off my dikk fat boy :umad:

are you really questioning if thats me in the videos when I live stream video games :dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wish a white boy would be pressing me to do some shyt,telling me to do somethin when he say so foh

to white boys on the internet im a spic/wet back , as apparent any time I upload a video on youtube and my comment section or stream games on twitch(native american ) to here im a white boy - aint gonna win any where on the internet :yeshrug:

either way im losin because my people dont even exist anymore

but you lettin dude get away with this shyt says a lot bout you and him :yeshrug: I aint never pretended to be anyone different than who I am but lately most yall seems to just accept people like him and @blackthoughts do this for months / years :dead:

I came from SOHH era, this shyt woulda been different :yeshrug: dude is purposely duckin proving who he is for days

times done changed I guess :yeshrug: