Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
to white boys on the internet im a spic/wet back , as apparent any time I upload a video on youtube and my comment section or stream games on twitch(native american ) to here im a white boy - aint gonna win any where on the internet :yeshrug:

either way im losin because my people dont even exist anymore

but you lettin dude get away with this shyt says a lot bout you and him :yeshrug: I aint never pretended to be anyone different than who I am but lately most yall seems to just accept people like him and @blackthoughts do this for months / years :dead:

I came from SOHH era, this shyt woulda been different :yeshrug: dude is purposely duckin proving who he is for days

times done changed I guess :yeshrug:

He seems assured so I doubt he frontin and said he'll post a video or whatever tomorrow

You on some "do it now mutha fukka!!" like he supposed be yessa massa I shos will do it cuz you said so.If he aint done by the time He said then roast away

I have no horses in this just being objective :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He seems assured so I doubt he frontin and said he'll post a video or whatever tomorrow

You on some "do it now mutha fukka!!" like he supposed be yessa massa I shos will do it cuz you said so.If he aint done by the time He said then roast away

I have no horses in this just being objective :manny:

its about doing it now because with fiverr.com he could just order a hand picture, thats why I keep asking him to change the text on it to :yeshrug: we JUST got done with this shyt with another poster (@blackthoughts )

and also not just about now.. this has been requested now for an entire day.. why would it take a day to show proof of your hand :heh: it'd be different if it was just a regular poster but hes "Original Gangsta" who talks about a previous time in prison.. a lot of people have called him a "cac" trolling.. he could dead all that now but instead hes waiting on a video from someone else

he made a work out thread calling people out for videos, and didnt even have any videos of himself :snoop: :why: