Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
5 days later :heh: not sure what a "proof video" literally 5 days later supposed to mean. You can fool these mafukkas, the video was suspect from tye start and you wouldnt post proof earlier

What stopped you from making that 2 days ago :heh: then releasing the work out videos today :dwillhuh: you had to wait to get a bundle package from your roommate to post the proof video and work out video :heh:

:mindblown::dahell::mindblown::dahell:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
its about doing it now because with fiverr.com he could just order a hand picture, thats why I keep asking him to change the text on it to :yeshrug: we JUST got done with this shyt with another poster (@blackthoughts )

and also not just about now.. this has been requested now for an entire day.. why would it take a day to show proof of your hand :heh: it'd be different if it was just a regular poster but hes "Original Gangsta" who talks about a previous time in prison.. a lot of people have called him a "cac" trolling.. he could dead all that now but instead hes waiting on a video from someone else

he made a work out thread calling people out for videos, and didnt even have any videos of himself :snoop: :why:
:dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now what this fukk nikka was talking about?

He almost died getting 80's for 6 reps with a spot:russ:

I'm dolo :stopitslime:

:what: I did 8 reps, you did 10, that was my 4th set. I also went lower on the elbows and higher on the rise :heh: bull shyt ass reps :camby:

@itsyoung!! time for you to come through with that apology video breh, it's only right.

nah cause I dont know thats him.. we already said a video, 5 days after the thread, could be anybody.. for it to prove to be him he coulda just posted an arm picture before hand and still posted the work out video in the other thread.. if @blackthoughts came through with a video RIGHT now like that would you believe him :dwillhuh:

when it takes 5 DAYS LITERALLY to show proof of who you are when he has a phone + tablet, you arent skeptical of that :mindblown: this forum fell all the way the fukk off :wow:

Daps
:what: I did 8 reps, you did 10, that was my 4th set. I also went lower on the elbows and higher on the rise :heh: bull shyt ass reps :camby:

nah cause I dont know thats him.. we already said a video, 5 days after the thread, could be anybody.. for it to prove to be him he coulda just posted an arm picture before hand and still posted the work out video in the other thread.. if @blackthoughts came through with a video RIGHT now like that would you believe him :dwillhuh:

when it takes 5 DAYS LITERALLY to show proof of who you are when he has a phone + tablet, you arent skeptical of that :mindblown: this forum fell all the way the fukk off :wow:

:mjlol:
Yea Ight bruh if you say so.

And you didn't do 8 you did 6 and it shows I easily could've did 15+

Here goes another video fukk boy:

:wow: