Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where that video :russ:
I saw you in the Game/Lik Moss thread the other day tryna speak on prison politics you must get alerts whenever prison is mentioned always rushin in wit your:duck:about doin time, it was laughable seein you try to talk tough like you a OG. Someone called you out on bein desperate to look hard for nikkas and told you you'd get murked just like I have, its transparent behind your fake persona lies a bytchmade cac.:cacjordan:

I also just saw you in another thread gettin butthurt over the OP sayin cats who ain't able to lift 200 pounds are weak which is also another thing I told you:sas2: you seem to think liftin 225 is real difficult just cause your boyfriend did it. :ufdup:Then someone in that thread proved its easy by droppin a video of a female liftin the same amount and you got stuck callin her the strongest female around and co-signed a post claimin she the goat female powerlifter:mjlol:nah cac it just ain't hard even bytches can do it and she did it better than your man wit more reps pushin the weights all the way up and wasn't shakin like a leaf the whole time the way your boy was.

You then dropped that same bullshyt video of your boyfriend doin them weak ass bench presses tryna impress people in there:michaeljordanlaugh:dude does short quick lifts while not fully extendin his arms which is the equivalent of those sissy pushups where cats don't even push all the way up cause they don't have the strength to and keep they knees on the ground instead of usin only hands and tip toes. You prolly do pushups like that don't you cac.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Daps
I saw you in the Game/Lik Moss thread the other day tryna speak on prison politics you must get alerts whenever prison is mentioned always rushin in wit your:duck:about doin time, it was laughable seein you try to talk tough like you a OG. Someone called you out on bein desperate to look hard for nikkas and told you you'd get murked just like I have, its transparent behind your fake persona lies a bytchmade cac.:cacjordan:

I also just saw you in another thread gettin butthurt over the OP sayin cats who ain't able to lift 200 pounds are weak which is also another thing I told you:sas2: you seem to think liftin 225 is real difficult just cause your boyfriend did it. :ufdup:Then someone in that thread proved its easy by droppin a video of a female liftin the same amount and you got stuck callin her the strongest female around and co-signed a post claimin she the goat female powerlifter:mjlol:nah cac it just ain't hard even bytches can do it and she did it better than your man wit more reps pushin the weights all the way up and wasn't shakin like a leaf the whole time the way your boy was.

You then dropped that same bullshyt video of your boyfriend doin them weak ass bench presses tryna impress people in there:michaeljordanlaugh:dude does short quick lifts while not fully extendin his arms which is the equivalent of those sissy pushups where cats don't even push all the way up cause they don't have the strength to and keep they knees on the ground instead of usin only hands and tip toes. You prolly do pushups like that don't you cac.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

:russ: Where's your video?

Daps
Don't think I didn't notice you dodge all that shyt I said about the posts you made in those other threads:mmmhmmiseeyou:when you can't refute things I say you just ignore it and nag me for a video like a fakkit.

I don't give a fukk what you talking bout post a video you fakkit :russ:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't give a fukk what you talking bout post a video you fakkit :russ:
:mjlol:@ you rushin to log in right after I respond to your post, I saw your bytchass hadn't logged on since earlier in the day but you came runnin when I replied. Just shows how butthurt you are that I got you this fixated on me:umad: you must get alerts from this thread that go straight to your phone cause you have no life and need to be up on message board shyt 24/7. You beggin another man for a video of him workin out yet are callin me a fakkit.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Daps
:mjlol:@ you rushin to log in right after I respond to your post, I saw your bytchass hadn't logged on since earlier in the day but you came runnin when I replied. Just shows how butthurt you are that I got you this fixated on me:umad: you must get alerts from this thread that go straight to your phone cause you have no life and need to be up on message board shyt 24/7. You beggin another man for a video of him workin out yet are callin me a fakkit.:michaeljordanlaugh:

:mjlol: Where that video p*ssy

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Video p*ssy :mjlol:
:michaeljordanlaugh:Another response immediately after I post when you were "last seen" viewin this thread 10 minutes ago, you literally camped out in this thread waitin on my replies.:unclecharlesdead: You the p*ssy talkin tough online knowin you don't get down like that in real life, you was in that Game thread desperately tryna convince nikkas you hard cryin when that Philly nikka was pointin out your punkass wouldn't last 5 seconds there talkin bout "I WOULDA SURVIVED!:damn:" everyone on here knows you a bytch so drop the act cac.

Daps
:michaeljordanlaugh:Another response immediately after I post when you were "last seen" viewin this thread 10 minutes ago, you literally camped out in this thread waitin on my replies.:unclecharlesdead: You the p*ssy talkin tough online knowin you don't get down like that in real life, you was in that Game thread desperately tryna convince nikkas you hard cryin when that Philly nikka was pointin out your punkass wouldn't last 5 seconds there talkin bout "I WOULDA SURVIVED!:damn:" everyone on here knows you a bytch so drop the act cac.

:russ: Video