Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Craziest shyt I seen in a while. Dude used to be neck high in the red. I used to think he was an sccit alias. Dude got over on alot of us. That exposal thread and dude confessing really shocked tf outta me...

Even a sympathetic administrator drank the kool aid and put his rep in the green. Dude was alright with me and we never beefed but catfishing for a year plus is just sick mane

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he quoted me and like 2-3 others I believe @West Coast Avenger and @DrexlersCut in multiple threads for @Luck - this just comin back on him :yeshrug:

I woke up to being mentioned in multiple threads a few days ago dude was happy like a little puppy when @Luck got unbanned and couldnt wait to be gossip bout all the shyt that happened when he was gone :dead:

Dude waiting for his cousin it's August most family reunion's jump off this month he think he slick.

:russ: That's a good one

Look how casually he tried to play that off called his bytch ass out right out the gate . You ain't slick cacker Jack.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Wow. How is this still a thing?
That breh really had a lot of y'all fooled. Msg

his prison stories sounded legit tho :patrice:

Nah breh. I ain't never been down the road, but I know a bunch of cats who have, and they don't move like that. Dudes like that either not on here at all, or they on here every now and again when they got the free time. Ain't no breh who been in a 6x9 for some years gonna replicate that on the outside and sit in a room all day and post online for another period of years. That shyt would drive them crazy. When them brehs get home from bids you can't keep them in one place. They too on the go. they making up for time lost so whatever they doing, they jump in it and go hard. And fukk what he said, I knew from how much he was on here all day and night that his mental wasn't matching up. Also the the 317 was a dead give away too. I know the Midwest and aint no breh from the D gonna rep Indianapolis. nikkas move from the D at 8 y/o and grow up in a different town, and 30 years later still repping the D. He pulled that out the hat cuz he thought Detroits rep would scare somebody. It probably scares most, but some dudes out here don't give a fukk where you from.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So basically everything in that Prison: Myths, Facts, and Realities… thread was a lie? How pathetic do you have to be to come onto this website and troll? For what?! Especially about doing time in prison. Pathetic! I was so emotionally involved in that thread too. Read almost every page. Duped again…🙄

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So basically everything in that Prison: Myths, Facts, and Realities… thread was a lie? How pathetic do you have to be to come onto this website and troll? For what?! Especially about doing time in prison. Pathetic! I was so emotionally involved in that thread too. Read almost every page. Duped again…🙄
This hoe ass bytch ass alias been taking wrong advice from a fraudulent poster for over 6 years :laff:
I was wondering why i was receiving so many recent daps from this thread from multiple posters today (thought it was in the rafters) now it makes sense it was bumped :mjlol: