Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Angry autistic wigger blew another gasket apparently. Let's summarize, again, what happened here.

1. YOu called me into this random thread demanding my pictures.
2. I said I'd give you pictures if you'd post proof that you pay taxes or have pay stubs YOU RAN LIKE A bytch
3. You failed to respond to at least half of my posts
4. I've been ethering you so badly that you stopped quoting or @ing me in this thread hoping to sneak in the last word.
5. As soon as I said I'd be in Woodland Hills, you disappeared for 3 days
6. As soon as I said I'd be in Woodland Hills again, you copped pleas trying to pretend like you had other plans

The dumb thing is, if you really want to see what I look like, why not just meet in person? What if I post fake pictures? You are incredibly stupid, Elinor. And you're a scared bytch.

WHY WOULD I NEED TO DISAPPEAR IF I ADMIT I DONT WANT TO MEET U, YA DUMB BIITCH? QUIT TRYIN SO HARD

YOU SAY U WANA MEET, BUT U LYIN .. U EVEN ASKED ME TO "BE MORE SPECIFIC AS TO TIME" RIGHT AFTER I TOLD U WHERE ID BE .. THEN WHEN I GAVE U A TIME, U SWITCHED UP REAL QUICK CLAIMIN U DONT WANA DRIVE A COUPLE BLOCKS DOWN .....

ONLY DUMBASS GROUPIES LIKE BILZ GUNA IDENTIFY WIT THIS LEVEL OF HOEISM

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WHY WOULD I NEED TO DISAPPEAR IF I ADMIT I DONT WANT TO MEET U, YA DUMB BIITCH? QUIT TRYIN SO HARD

YOU SAY U WANA MEET, BUT U LYIN .. U EVEN ASKED ME TO "BE MORE SPECIFIC AS TO TIME" RIGHT AFTER I TOLD U WHERE ID BE .. THEN WHEN I GAVE U A TIME, U SWITCHED UP REAL QUICK CLAIMIN U DONT WANA DRIVE A COUPLE BLOCKS DOWN .....

You have been admitting that you didn't want to meet, which makes sense because you conveniently disappeared.

Are you implying that he only offered to meet because he knew you would be a p*ssy and disappear? You made it that obvious, huh?

Look, make this simple for yourself. You don't want things getting personal and you don't want to see people in real life so stop taking it there. Stop posting your pics and personal info, stop asking for other peoples pics, just be some guy who lives in the LA area and goes by sccit. It will make your life a lot easier.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You have been admitting that you didn't want to meet, which makes sense because you conveniently disappeared.

Are you implying that he only offered to meet because he knew you would be a p*ssy and disappear? You made it that obvious, huh?

Look, make this simple for yourself. You don't want things getting personal and you don't want to see people in real life so stop taking it there. Stop posting your pics and personal info, stop asking for other peoples pics, just be some guy who lives in the LA area and goes by sccit. It will make your life a lot easier.

IF I WAS SCARED OF THIS FAGOT, WOULD I TELL HIM WHERE I WOULD BE WHEN HE'S IN TOWN? USE COMMON SENSE GROUPIE.. HE OFFERED TO MEET ME BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WOULD DECILNE N THEN HE WAS GUNA USE THAT AS LEVERAGE AS TO WHY HE'S NOT A PUSY .. BUT HIS PLAN BACKFIRED N NOW THAT HE KNOWS WHERE ILL BE, HE DECLINES TO SHOW UP .. EVEN THO HE'S THE ONE WHO WANTED TO MEET UP IN THE FIRST PLACE

:mjlol:

THE GROUPIISM AND INNOVATIVE FRUITCAKE TACTICS NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

You are a damn liar. You said you'd be at Reseda at noon (two saturdays from now :jjjjj: I said I'd be in Woodland hills earlier, and I'm not familiar with Reseda. I also said I had a tight schedule that saturday as I would only be down there for a day.

But let's not forget that you went MIA right after I offered to meet you in Woodland Hills last week. I never agreed to go to Reseda, and I don't have time for it. I had more time this weekend but you finally logged off.

Of course, you know all this but are just pretending like you have a schedule. YOu have no job and nothing going on in real life. It's the same way you try to avoid quoting me when responding. YOu need to get the last word in because you stubbornly cling to an argument that you've already lost. It's a genetic predisposition that's resulted in nothing but trouble for your people, so you need to grow out of it.

You're just an angry autistic balding wigger who can't do shyt in real life.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are a damn liar. You said you'd be at Reseda at noon (two saturdays from now :jjjjj:smile:. I said I'd be in Woodland hills earlier, and I'm not familiar with Reseda. I also said I had a tight schedule that saturday as I would only be down there for a day.

But let's not forget that you went MIA right after I offered to meet you in Woodland Hills last week. I never agreed to go to Reseda, and I don't have time for it. I had more time this weekend but you finally logged off.

Of course, you know all this but are just pretending like you have a schedule. YOu have no job and nothing going on in real life. It's the same way you try to avoid quoting me when responding. YOu need to get the last word in because you stubbornly cling to an argument that you've already lost. It's a genetic predisposition that's resulted in nothing but trouble for your people, so you need to grow out of it.

You're just an angry autistic balding wigger who can't do shyt in real life.

SURE THING BUDDY

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
IF I WAS SCARED OF THIS FAGOT, WOULD I TELL HIM WHERE I WOULD BE WHEN HE'S IN TOWN? USE COMMON SENSE GROUPIE.. HE OFFERED TO MEET ME BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WOULD DECILNE N THEN HE WAS GUNA USE THAT AS LEVERAGE AS TO WHY HE'S NOT A PUSY .. BUT HIS PLAN BACKFIRED N NOW THAT HE KNOWS WHERE ILL BE, HE DECLINES TO SHOW UP .. EVEN THO HE'S THE ONE WHO WANTED TO MEET UP IN THE FIRST PLACE

Are you honestly retarded? I told you last week several days in advance I'd be in Woodland Hills and you STOPPED POSTING. I said i'd be there again briefly in two saturdays, and you tried to find a way to avoid that and then blame it on me. You think anybody buys your story? You lied about still being in Vegas after I called you out for it even though last week you said you were checking out of Vegas.

Get your story straight, you angry autistic balding wigger. All those blunts are killing the few braincells Jesus granted you in the first place. :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you honestly retarded? I told you last week several days in advance I'd be in Woodland Hills and you STOPPED POSTING. I said i'd be there again briefly in two saturdays, and you tried to find a way to avoid that and then blame it on me. You think anybody buys your story? You lied about still being in Vegas after I called you out for it even though last week you said you were checking out of Vegas.

Get your story straight, you angry autistic balding wigger. All those blunts are killing the few braincells Jesus granted you in the first place. :jjjjj:

RESEDA AND WOODLAND HILLS BORDER EACH OTHER IDIOT .. I TOLD U EXACTLY WHERE ID BE, EITHER COME THRU OR STFU.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So... when did you get back from Vegas :jjjjj:

When's the last time you taught a third grade class :jjjjj:

When's the last time you ever told the truth online :jjjjj:

WHENS THE LAST TIME U PRETENDED LIKE U WANTED TO MEET WIT SOME1 ONLY TO CHANGE UR MIND ONCE THEY GAVE U A TIME AND LOCATION?

:youngsabo:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
RESEDA AND WOODLAND HILLS BORDER EACH OTHER IDIOT .. I TOLD U EXACTLY WHERE ID BE, EITHER COME THRU OR STFU.

I have to go from Woodland Hills to Beverly Hills that afternoon, to spend more money than you'll make in your life. :jjjjj:
That's why I offered to let my secretary coordinate with your secretary:jjjjj:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

But again, you don't want to meet him, you've said that repeatedly. It's why you need to stop making this shyt personal but you once again ignored that.

If you play at Reseda very often, you've probably played against me, but who the fukk cares?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WHENS THE LAST TIME U PRETENDED LIKE U WANTED TO MEET WIT SOME1 ONLY TO CHANGE UR MIND ONCE THEY GAVE U A TIME AND LOCATION?

:youngsabo:

Never. When's the last time you stopped posting immediately after somebody told you that they'd be in your hometown?

It's funny, still, that you claimed you'd be in Reseda Park next Saturday and the Saturday after next. I asked you what time you'd be there to see if i could make it there. I said Woodland Hills this week and I said Woodland Hills last week. What's wrong, your mother won't drop you off there? :jjjjj:

Also, when's the last time you asked for my pictures but ran like a bytch when I said I'd provide pictures if you posted proof of employment? :jjjjj:

When's the last time you responded to me without quoting me just because you were too scared :jjjjj: Oh yeah, just a few hours ago.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
But again, you don't want to meet him, you've said that repeatedly. It's why you need to stop making this shyt personal but you once again ignored that.

If you play at Reseda very often, you've probably played against me, but who the fukk cares?

I DONT WANA MEET HIM BUT HE PRETENDED LIKE HE WANTED TO MEET IN ATTEMPTS TO SAVE FACE N THEN TRIED FLIPPIN THE SCRIPT ONCE I TOLD HIM WHERE ID BE .. SORRY BUT I JUS CANT GET DOWN WIT THAT LEVEL OF BIITCHASSNESS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Never. When's the last time you stopped posting immediately after somebody told you that they'd be in your hometown?

It's funny, still, that you claimed you'd be in Reseda Park next Saturday and the Saturday after next. I asked you what time you'd be there to see if i could make it there. I said Woodland Hills this week and I said Woodland Hills last week. What's wrong, your mother won't drop you off there? :jjjjj:

Also, when's the last time you asked for my pictures but ran like a bytch when I said I'd provide pictures if you posted proof of employment? :jjjjj:

When's the last time you responded to me without quoting me just because you were too scared :jjjjj: Oh yeah, just a few hours ago.

TRY HARD FAGOT TREE

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
TRY HARD FAGOT TREE

When you don't try hard, you turn into a 30 year balding autistic angry wigger living off his parents and unable to get to Woodland Hills because you can't get a ride.