Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I DONT WANA MEET HIM BUT HE PRETENDED LIKE HE WANTED TO MEET IN ATTEMPTS TO SAVE FACE N THEN TRIED FLIPPIN THE SCRIPT ONCE I TOLD HIM WHERE ID BE .. SORRY BUT I JUS CANT GET DOWN WIT THAT LEVEL OF BIITCHASSNESS

He offered you a bagel and an autograph on multiple weekends and you ran and hid the first time then once he called you out for ducking, you insisted you could only meet in a small window of time when you may or may not be at a crowded basketball court in Reseda.

You keep admitting you don't want to meet him but then you keep objecting when I agree with you that you don't want to meet him. It's very bizarre.

Keep your personal shyt offline. You have been blasted on multiple forums which has understandably made you sccitish but you don't bother to correct the behavior.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He offered you a bagel and an autograph on multiple weekends and you ran and hid the first time then once he called you out for ducking, you insisted you could only meet in a small window of time when you may or may not be at a crowded basketball court in Reseda.

You keep admitting you don't want to meet him but then you keep objecting when I agree with you that you don't want to meet him. It's very bizarre.

Keep your personal shyt offline. You have been blasted on multiple forums which has understandably made you sccitish but you don't bother to correct the behavior.

I DONT WANT TO SPEND TIME MEETING A FAGOT OFF THE INTERNET AT A BAGEL SHOP .. NEVER DENIED THAT. BUT HE SAID HE WANTED TO MEET ME N CHANGED HIS MIND WHEN I TOLD HIM WHERE ID BE .. ALL WEEK

BTW LEME KNOW NEX TIME U PLAN ON BALLIN AT RESEDA NERD

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I DONT WANT TO SPEND TIME MEETING A FAGOT OFF THE INTERNET AT A BAGEL SHOP .. NEVER DENIED THAT. BUT HE SAID HE WANTED TO MEET ME N CHANGED HIS MIND WHEN I TOLD HIM WHERE ID BE .. ALL WEEK

BTW LEME KNOW NEX TIME U PLAN ON BALLIN AT RESEDA NERD

Wait now you want to meet people? I never showed any interest in meeting and you're trying to set stuff up yet Goatpoacher offered you a free bagel and you ran. Since when does a Jew turn down a free meal?

I don't really have any interest and honestly, I probably won't be in that area again. I played there a lot when I lived in west LA and my coworker lived right by that park but we have both moved since then.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Wait now you want to meet people? I never showed any interest in meeting and you're trying to set stuff up yet Goatpoacher offered you a free bagel and you ran. Since when does a Jew turn down a free meal?

I don't really have any interest and honestly, I probably won't be in that area again. I played there a lot when I lived in west LA and my coworker lived right by that park but we have both moved since then.

OK

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles