Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Stack Money post ya video you bytch
You in no position to be demandin anyone post videos after your:duck:bytch

:whoa:
I'm still a gangsta but yea that wasn't me in the videos or pics on here :mjlol: that's my mans cousin y'all fell for it tho:russ:

@itsyoung!! Now you can go celebrate :russ:
How y'all couldn't tell? Like @itsyoung!! and @Stack Money said it sounded scripted y'all still bought it :russ:and yea I lift:stopitslime:
:mjlol: Y'all so guillable he post on bodybuilding.com @itsyoung!! did his homework :yeshrug:
@itsyoung!! had me beat from the get go y'all just didn't wanna believe em. The fact I wouldn't post an arm pic right off rip and waited days to post videos was suspect as fukk y'all just didn't listen.
:francis: The fact I made a lifting challenge and didn't put any videos up and waited to post showed y'all something was off what dude big as shyt and don't got videos or pics on deck of him lifting @itsyoung!! was on it the whole time y'all ain't listen

:sas2:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Benching 225 17 times is Combine status but on here I'm weak :russ: and I just started back bulking so I'll be hitting that for 30 reps soon again :russ:

My bad show me how to do it then bruh:russ:

Then you go and post videos of the shyt you do instead of showing us the shyt you do:russ:

Ultimate troll:russ:

Matta fact bench 225 the way I did it 10 times and I'll take a 6 month ban:russ:

Don't forget shoutout thecoli and your username and make sure you 6'6 240 like you claim:russ:

fukk outta here bytch:russ:
mtpvfeksvshl.gif

this whole thread :snoop:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where's the exposure at
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/poit...fade-2-on-1-lmao.472720/page-42#post-21363705

og317 made the mistake of so many before him, a poitier callout thread
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss