Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Trying what, you balding autistic confused wigger? :troll:

I would suggest you START trying. to get a job, to get an identity that you're own, to type in lower case, to not be a hypocritical vagina, to not disappoint your family, to sell more than 20 records, to upgrade to being a 4th grade substitute teacher. You need to read Lebron's biography, that will inspire you. :troll:

5y9Hx7.gif

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:martin:

IM NOT THE ONE MAD ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE IM TRYNA MEET PEOPLE ONLINE TO PROVE A POINT, ONLY TO PUSY OUT WHEN A DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION IS GIVEN

BET U ANOTHER ONE OF THEM FRUITCAKES TOO SCARY TO SHOW THEY FACE ON HERE

:umad:
I've posted my pic on here many times, why are you in here posting in all caps raging out being wild thirsty to see pics of men?:dame:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

UR POSTS READ LIKE A MIDDLE AGED WHITE WOMAN WHO RECENTLY GOT DIVORCED N GOT NOWHERE TO VENT HER FRUSTRATIONS BUT THE INTERNET

I remind you of your mother because I shred your self-esteem just like she does :jjjjj:

We both tell you to get a job and stop being an angry balding autistic wigger.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:martin:

IM NOT THE ONE MAD ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE IM TRYNA MEET PEOPLE ONLINE TO PROVE A POINT, ONLY TO PUSY OUT WHEN A DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION IS GIVEN

No you're the one who repeatedly begs dudes for pics and then turns his computer off once he finds out one of those dudes is nearby.

No one ever wanted your pics. In typical Jewish fashion, you offer something of no value or interest (your pic) in exchange for something you really want (other dudes pics :wrist:) Then you whine that no one accepts your offer even though you refused to accept anyone else's offer. This is why people don't like dealing with Jews.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No you're the one who repeatedly begs dudes for pics and then turns his computer off once he finds out one of those dudes is nearby.

No one ever wanted your pics. In typical Jewish fashion, you offer something of no value or interest (your pic) in exchange for something you really want (other dudes pics :wrist:) Then you whine that no one accepts your offer even though you refused to accept anyone else's offer. This is why people don't like dealing with Jews.

SHUT YOUR RACIST ASS UP BIITCH.. I NEVER SAID I WANA SET UP AN ONLINE DATE WIT UR DADDY. SO WHY WOULD I NEED TO "TURN MY COMPUTER OFF"?? BUT IF UR DADDY DOES WANA MEET, LIKE HE CLAIMS, I GAVE HIM A DATE, TIME, N LOCATION .. U ONLINE NERDS ARE ALL THE SAME, SHIIT IS EMBARRASSING. ALL BECAUSE UR SCARED 2 SHOW URSELF.

:snoop:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THATS U .. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY U WERE SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE. MY BAD.

if you know what I look like, then why were you asking for pics? If that's what you believe I look like, why did you go MIA when I was down there? :jjjjj:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

:sadcam:
:damn:

RIP Elinor Maimon, the angry autistic balding wigger.