Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
SHUT YOUR RACIST ASS UP BIITCH.. I NEVER SAID I WANA SET UP AN ONLINE DATE WIT UR DADDY. SO WHY WOULD I NEED TO "TURN MY COMPUTER OFF"?? BUT IF UR DADDY DOES WANA MEET, LIKE HE CLAIMS, I GAVE HIM A DATE, TIME, N LOCATION .. U ONLINE NERDS ARE ALL THE SAME, SHIIT IS EMBARRASSING

:snoop:
I know you didn't want to meet him, you wanted to admire him from afar. That's what makes you weird and creepy.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm the stalker? You call me me into this thread and then demand pictures for no reason. It's like how your people steal Palestinian land and then call them invaders.

I CANT BELIEVE UR SON HAD THE NERVE TO DAP THIS

U KNOW MY NAME, MY LAST NAME, WHERE I LIVE, MY FAMILY MEMBERS, FOLLOW US ALL ON SOCIAL MEDIA, POST VIDEOS OF MY BROTHER HERE, SAY U WANT TO MEET UP WITH ME, AND SOMEHOW UR NOT A STALKER, IM THE STALKER WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW UR NAME OR WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE OR ANYTHIN ABOUT U OTHER THAN UR SCREEN NAME AND THE FACT THAT U LOVE MY NUTS..

COLI GROUPIES

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I CANT BELIEVE UR SON HAD THE NERVE TO DAP THIS

U KNOW MY NAME, MY LAST NAME, WHERE I LIVE, MY FAMILY MEMBERS, FOLLOW US ALL ON SOCIAL MEDIA, POST VIDEOS OF MY BROTHER HERE, SAY U WANT TO MEET UP WITH ME, AND SOMEHOW UR NOT A STALKER, IM THE STALKER WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW UR NAME OR WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE OR ANYTHIN ABOUT U OTHER THAN UR SCREEN NAME AND THE FACT THAT U LOVE MY NUTS..

COLI GROUPIES

You put your business online, you idiot. You put your balding head online, you put your name online.
You asked to see what I looked like, I tried to grant your request. You demanded pictures, I demanded pay stubs. You demanded pictures, I offered to meet you since I was in your neighborhood.

Let's try this again: You called me into this thread demanding my pictures. I don't give a fukk about you :jjjjj: I would like to see less of you, less of your posts, less of your all caps childish rants.

You are an angry autistic cowardly balding broke lying wigger.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You put your business online, you idiot. You put your balding head online, you put your name online.
You asked to see what I looked like, I tried to grant your request. You demanded pictures, I demanded pay stubs. You demanded pictures, I offered to meet you since I was in your neighborhood.

Let's try this again: You called me into this thread demanding my pictures. I don't give a fukk about you :jjjjj: I would like to see less of you, less of your posts, less of your all caps childish rants.

You are an angry autistic cowardly balding broke lying wigger.

YEA RIGHT FAGOT, HOW DID U FIND OUT MY LAST NAME? CUZ I TOLD U?? FUCCIN HOES MAN, I SWEAR TO GOD. U PROLLY ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE AS I TYPE THIS, U BIITCH U.

ALL CUZ I SAID U SCARED TO SHOW YA FACE ON HERE, TRYNA MAKE IT INTO SOMETHIN MORE THAN IT IS TO FEEL LIKE LESS OF A PUNK.

I C U BIITCHBOY. NOT AS MUCH AS U WANNA SEE ME, BUT BELIEVE THAT. I C U.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YEA RIGHT FAGOT, HOW DID U FIND OUT MY LAST NAME? CUZ I TOLD U?? FUCCIN HOES MAN, I SWEAR TO GOD. U PROLLY ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE AS I TYPE THIS, U BIITCH U.

ALL CUZ I SAID U SCARED TO SHOW YA FACE ON HERE, TRYNA MAKE IT INTO SOMETHIN MORE THAN IT IS TO FEEL LIKE LESS OF A PUNK.

I C U BIITCHBOY. NOT AS MUCH AS U WANNA SEE ME, BUT BELIEVE THAT. I C U.

No, Elinor, you don't see me because you are too shy to meet people in real life. See, you're a typical spoiled overgrown child.

You put your business all over the internet. If you don't want your business online, stop putting your business online. Stop posting your crappy website filled with crappier music. Stop posting pictures of your balding head. Stop posting entirely.

I don't even use facebook or any social media :jjjjj: That's why you have to meet in real life if you are so eager to see me. So let's just stop with your homosexual demands for my picture, because the only way you'll see me is in real life. And it's pretty clear you're too scared for that. :lolbron:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, Elinor, you don't see me because you are too shy to meet people in real life. See, you're a typical spoiled overgrown child.

You put your business all over the internet. If you don't want your business online, stop putting your business online. Stop posting your crappy website filled with crappier music. Stop posting pictures of your balding head. Stop posting entirely.

I don't even use facebook or any social media :jjjjj: That's why you have to meet in real life if you are so eager to see me. So let's just stop with your homosexual demands for my picture, because the only way you'll see me is in real life. And it's pretty clear you're too scared for that. :lolbron:

"I DONT WANT TO POST MY PIC ON HERE BUT I WANT TO MEET WITH YOU FOR COFFEE CUZ IM A FUCCIN FAGOT..AND NO, I DONT WANT TO MEET YOU AT A BASKETBALL COURT, BECAUSE THE ONLY BALLS I LIKE TO PLAY WITH ARE THE BALLS OF OTHER MALES ON INTERNET MESSAGE FORUMS. I ALSO DON'T REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU AT ALL, I JUST PRETENDED THAT I WANTED TO MEET YOU IN HOPES THAT IT WOULD SHIFT MY PUSY LABEL ONTO YOU, BUT ONCE YOU GAVE ME A DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION, MY PLAN BACKFIRED AND NOW I AM TRYING MY HARDEST TO FLIP THE SCRIPT, BUT IT'S NOT REALLY WORKING."

GOATFAGOT IN A NUTSHELL

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
"I DONT WANT TO POST MY PIC ON HERE BUT I WANT TO MEET WITH YOU FOR COFFEE CUZ IM A FUCCIN FAGOT..AND NO, I DONT WANT TO MEET YOU AT A BASKETBALL COURT, BECAUSE THE ONLY BALLS I LIKE TO PLAY WITH ARE THE BALLS OF OTHER MALES ON INTERNET MESSAGE FORUMS. I ALSO DON'T REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU AT ALL, I JUST PRETENDED THAT I WANTED TO MEET YOU IN HOPES THAT IT WOULD SHIFT MY PUSY LABEL ONTO YOU, BUT ONCE YOU GAVE ME A DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION, MY PLAN BACKFIRED AND NOW I AM TRYING MY HARDEST TO FLIP THE SCRIPT, BUT IT'S NOT REALLY WORKING."

GOATFAGOT IN A NUTSHELL

It's funny, though, because when I was down there for three days, you went missing even though I told you I'd be in Woodland Hills. I tell you I'll be in Woodland hills very briefly the saturday after next, and you conveniently make up an excuse to not be there. I tell you I have a tight schedule and I'm trying to fit my #1 fan, but he's apparently too shy.

The problem is that you want things your way, even if they don't make sense, mainly because you have other, childish concerns affecting you. Look at the spin in the post I just quoted. Look how desperately you're trying to not appear to be a coward, when you just manage to come across as a stupid coward. Look how desperately you need to pretend like you're not the one who went missing for 3 days, and then lied about being in Vegas.

The funniest part is, you, your brother, and your sister, all apparently can't meet men in real life without wanting to have sex with them. You're confirming what everybody has already figured out: you are a broke angry balding autistic wigger. In that fukked up excuse for a brain, all you have to do is convince yourself that your imaginary fans online are buying your excuses. Then you unconsciously copy posts from me and bilz without even realizing it.

I've said before, I don't care about you. So if you're just going to be an angry autistic balding wigger, then think twice before you start screaming for my pictures you creepy bytch. I know you're looking for somebody to stan now that Kobe passed away, but you'll have to look elsewhere.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's funny, though, because when I was down there for three days, you went missing even though I told you I'd be in Woodland Hills. I tell you I'll be in Woodland hills very briefly the saturday after next, and you conveniently make up an excuse to not be there. I tell you I have a tight schedule and I'm trying to fit my #1 fan, but he's apparently too shy.

The problem is that you want things your way, even if they don't make sense, mainly because you have other, childish concerns affecting you. Look at the spin in the post I just quoted. Look how desperately you're trying to not appear to be a coward, when you just manage to come across as a stupid coward. Look how desperately you need to pretend like you're not the one who went missing for 3 days, and then lied about being in Vegas.

The funniest part is, you, your brother, and your sister, all apparently can't meet men in real life without wanting to have sex with them. You're confirming what everybody has already figured out: you are a broke angry balding autistic wigger. In that fukked up excuse for a brain, all you have to do is convince yourself that your imaginary fans online are buying your excuses. Then you unconsciously copy posts from me and bilz without even realizing it.

I've said before, I don't care about you. So if you're just going to be an angry autistic balding wigger, then think twice before you start screaming for my pictures you creepy bytch. I know you're looking for somebody to stan now that Kobe passed away, but you'll have to look elsewhere.

U SCARY HOE

I DONT WANT TO MEET U FAGOT .. WHAT PART OF THAT DONT U GET? DID I EVER SAY I DID?? THIS ISNT SOMETHIN IM DENYIN QUEER. ANY SANE INDIVIDUAL SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT GOIN OUT UR WAY TO MEET SOMEONE OFF THE INTERNET WHO U DONT LIKE IS FLAT OUT RETARDED. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY REFUSE TO SHOW THEMSELVES BEFOREHAND. SO WHAT MADE U THINK I WANTED TO HAVE A FAGOT ASS DATE WITH U IN THE FIRST PLACE? NOTHIN.. U JUST PLAYIN GAMES.

BUT U DONT WANT TO MEET ME NEITHER... SINCE UR A DISHONEST FAGOT WHO LIKES TO PLAY GAMES, UR ACTING LIKE U DO THO ....

SO IF U DO WANA MEET ME, AS UV INSINUATED, IVE GIVEN U THE OPPORTUNITY.. IF UR FAGOT ASS DOESNT WANA TAKE IT, THEN COUNT UR LOSSES N SHUT THE FUCC UP.

ANYTHIN ELSE IS JUS BEIN READ LIKE A WHINING HOE WHO IS TRYIN TO GET BACK AT HER EX-MAN BY TALKIN MAD SHIIT N DISPLAYIN STALKERESQUE BEHAVIOR .. YA BIITCH

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U SCARY HOE

I DONT WANT TO MEET U FAGOT .. WHAT PART OF THAT DONT U GET? DID I EVER SAY I DID?? THIS ISNT SOMETHIN IM DENYIN QUEER. ANY SANE INDIVIDUAL SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT GOIN OUT UR WAY TO MEET SOMEONE OFF THE INTERNET WHO U DONT LIKE IS FLAT OUT RETARDED. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY REFUSE TO SHOW THEMSELVES BEFOREHAND. SO WHAT MADE U THINK I WANTED TO HAVE A FAGOT ASS DATE WITH U IN THE FIRST PLACE? NOTHIN.. U JUST PLAYIN GAMES.

BUT U DONT WANT TO MEET ME NEITHER... SINCE UR A DISHONEST FAGOT WHO LIKES TO PLAY GAMES, UR ACTING LIKE U DO THO ....

SO IF U DO WANA MEET ME, AS UV INSINUATED, IVE GIVEN U THE OPPORTUNITY.. IF UR FAGOT ASS DOESNT WANA TAKE IT, THEN COUNT UR LOSSES N SHUT THE FUCC UP.

ANYTHIN ELSE IS JUS BEIN READ LIKE A WHINING HOE WHO IS TRYIN TO GET BACK AT HER EX-MAN BY TALKIN MAD SHIIT N DISPLAYIN STALKERESQUE BEHAVIOR .. YA BIITCH

Angry autistic wigger blew another gasket apparently. Let's summarize, again, what happened here.

1. YOu called me into this random thread demanding my pictures.
2. I said I'd give you pictures if you'd post proof that you pay taxes or have pay stubs YOU RAN LIKE A bytch
3. You failed to respond to at least half of my posts
4. I've been ethering you so badly that you stopped quoting or @ing me in this thread hoping to sneak in the last word.
5. As soon as I said I'd be in Woodland Hills, you disappeared for 3 days
6. As soon as I said I'd be in Woodland Hills again, you copped pleas trying to pretend like you had other plans

The dumb thing is, if you really want to see what I look like, why not just meet in person? What if I post fake pictures? You are incredibly stupid, Elinor. And you're a scared bytch.