Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
You're pathetic. It was funny that you respond within 2 minutes any time one of us posts and then disappeared once he said he would be in your area but I was just pleased that you finally shut up so I didn't say anything.

Now you're back to the same shyt again. You were in town, you saw that he said he was in town, and you backed out. Once he left town, you logged back in. Look, I don't want to meet anyone off here either but I'm not the one begging for pics and demanding that people "prove they exist". He stepped to you and you folded, now just stop asking for pics and shyt when you made it clear you don't want all of that.

I wasn't even threatening him. I'm not sure what's wrong with meeting face to face. He gets hyperdefensive about the whole thing and is trying to twist everything to avoid meeting. I don't post pictures online or do any of that stupid shyt. If he wants to see me I gave him a perfect chance :manny:

:lolbron:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're pathetic. It was funny that you respond within 2 minutes any time one of us posts and then disappeared once he said he would be in your area but I was just pleased that you finally shut up so I didn't say anything.

Now you're back to the same shyt again. You were in town, you saw that he said he was in town, and you backed out. Once he left town, you logged back in. Look, I don't want to meet anyone off here either but I'm not the one begging for pics and demanding that people "prove they exist". He stepped to you and you folded, now just stop asking for pics and shyt when you made it clear you don't want all of that.

TELL ME, WHY WOULD I WANA MEET SOME NUTRIDER OFF THE INTERNET WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW HIS FACE? I WONT EVEN KNOW WHO IM LOOKIN FOR, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO U? WHERES MY BENEFIT IN GOIN OUT MY WAY TO SEE THIS SCARY WEIRDO?? .. NOT THAT HE WANTS TO MEET EITHER, HE JUS TRYNA FLEX N PROVE THAT HE NOT SCARY .. "IM IN WOODLAND HILLS FOR 3 DAYS COME HERE AND ILL SIGN URE YARMULKE" FOH WIT THAT GOOFY SHIIT .. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO MEET NERDS OFF THE INTERNET TO BEGIN WIT. AND IVE DONE IT IN THE PAST, BELIEVE ME.. BUT ON AGREEABLE TERMS. THATS WHY I SAID IF HE REALLY WANA COME SEE ME, I TOLD HIM WHERE ILL BE. NOW SHUT THE FUCC UP U MALE GROUPIE.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
TELL ME, WHY WOULD I WANA MEET SOME NUTRIDER OFF THE INTERNET WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW HIS FACE? I WONT EVEN KNOW WHO IM LOOKIN FOR, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO U? WHERES MY BENEFIT IN GOIN OUT MY WAY TO SEE THIS SCARY WEIRDO?? .. NOT THAT HE WANTS TO MEET EITHER, HE JUS TRYNA FLEX N PROVE THAT HE NOT SCARY .. "IM IN WOODLAND HILLS FOR 3 DAYS COME HERE AND ILL SIGN URE YARMULKE" FOH WIT THAT GOOFY SHIIT .. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO MEET NERDS OFF THE INTERNET TO BEGIN WIT. AND IVE DONE IT IN THE PAST, BELIEVE ME.. BUT ON AGREEABLE TERMS. THATS WHY I SAID IF HE REALLY WANA COME SEE ME, I TOLD HIM WHERE ILL BE. NOW SHUT THE FUCC UP U MALE GROUPIE.

You're confused. Its the same benefit we would receive by sending our pic to "some scary weirdo". You're demanding that this be personal but only on your own terms. When he offered to meet you, you got scared and didn't respond. None of us need to see or meet each other, but you're being an enormous p*ssy right now because you claim you want receipts but its only because you want a cash refund. Typical behavior from your kind.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
You're confused. Its the same benefit we would receive by sending our pic to "some scary weirdo". You're demanding that this be personal but only on your own terms. When he offered to meet you, you got scared and didn't respond. None of us need to see or meet each other, but you're being an enormous p*ssy right now because you claim you want receipts but its only because you want a cash refund. Typical behavior from your kind.

He really is autistic. You're a p*ssy if you don't post pictures online but offering to meet in person.. now that's too scary for him. He calls me a nutrider even though he called me into this thread demanding pictures.

He honestly is retarded. He's the same dude (?) who proudly claimed he was a substitute third grade teacher. He's the same dude who cant post any proof of having a job or making any money. I offered him pictures for his receipts, he ran like a bytch. I offered to meet in person and he disappeared.

:dwillhuh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

RIGHT .. BECAUSE UPLOADING UR PIC ONLINE IS THE SAME AS TAKIN TIME OUT UR DAY TO GO MEET WITH SOME1 OFF THE INTERNET. STOP CAPING FOR YOUR DADDY U PUNK. SHIITS PATHETIC.

I DONT CARE TO MEET UR DADDY .. BUT SINCE UR DADDY ACTED LIKE HE WANTED TO MEET ME, I TOLD HIM EXACTLY WHERE ILL BE; DATE, TIME, LOCATION.

SHIIT IS CUT N DRY .. HE DOIN WHATEVER HE CAN TO DEFLECT N SAVE FACE FOR HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. AND ITS BACKFIRING. BUT GROUPIES WILL GROUPIE THO.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He really is autistic. You're a p*ssy if you don't post pictures online but offering to meet in person.. now that's too scary for him. He calls me a nutrider even though he called me into this thread demanding pictures.

He honestly is retarded. He's the same dude (?) who proudly claimed he was a substitute third grade teacher. He's the same dude who cant post any proof of having a job or making any money. I offered him pictures for his receipts, he ran like a bytch. I offered to meet in person and he disappeared.

:dwillhuh:

THERES ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WHO BELIEVE UR LIES AND THEY JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE THE OTHER 2 NERDS HERE WHO I CALLED OUT FOR HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN.

U BROUGHT UP MEETING, NOT ME.. NOT BECAUSE U WANTED TO SEE ME, BUT BECAUSE U WANTED TO PROVE THAT UR NOT SCARED. N NOW THAT I TOLD U WHERE IMA BE, U BACKED OFF WIT THE QUICKNESS. YOU CAN IMPRESS UR 2 GROUPIES ALL U WANT, BUT ANY1 READIN THIS WIT THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF COMMON SENSE WILL READ RIGHT THRU UR SAD ATTEMPTS AT SAVIN FACE.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THERES ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WHO BELIEVE UR LIES AND THEY JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE THE OTHER 2 NERDS HERE WHO I CALLED OUT FOR HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN.

U BROUGHT UP MEETING, NOT ME.. NOT BECAUSE U WANTED TO SEE ME, BUT BECAUSE U WANTED TO PROVE THAT UR NOT SCARED. N NOW THAT I TOLD U WHERE IMA BE, U BACKED OFF WIT THE QUICKNESS. YOU CAN IMPRESS UR 2 GROUPIES ALL U WANT, BUT ANY1 READIN THIS WIT THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF COMMON SENSE WILL READ RIGHT THRU UR SAD ATTEMPTS AT SAVIN FACE.

I backed off you liar? You wanted to see me, and I told you several days ago that I'm going to be near woodland hills. I also told you I'll be there again Saturday after next. I told you I'm not familiar with Reseda and you live right next to woodland hills.

I made you two offers. I offered to meet you in person and you DISAPPEARED FOR DAYS. I offered to put up pictures if you put up PAY STUBS and you backed off. In other words, you're broke and scared :jjjjj:

It's pathetic how you worry about "savin face" online, and how you're perceived in here. Everybody knows you're a fukkin idiot but you should try to fix the reality of you being a broke angry autistic wigger, not worry about perception.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I backed off you liar? You wanted to see me, and I told you several days ago that I'm going to be near woodland hills. I also told you I'll be there again Saturday after next. I told you I'm not familiar with Reseda and you live right next to woodland hills.

I made you two offers. I offered to meet you in person and you DISAPPEARED FOR DAYS. I offered to put up pictures if you put up PAY STUBS and you backed off. In other words, you're broke and scared :jjjjj:

It's pathetic how you worry about "savin face" online, and how you're perceived in here. Everybody knows you're a fukkin idiot but you should try to fix the reality of you being a broke angry autistic wigger, not worry about perception.

YOU TRY TOO HARD, SHUT THE FUCC UP

IF U WANA SEE ME COME THRU .. ILL BE AT RESEDA, ITS A 10 MIN DRIVE FROM WOODLAND HILLS MAX

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
RIGHT .. BECAUSE UPLOADING UR PIC ONLINE IS THE SAME AS TAKIN TIME OUT UR DAY TO GO MEET WITH SOME1 OFF THE INTERNET. STOP CAPING FOR YOUR DADDY U PUNK. SHIITS PATHETIC.

I DONT CARE TO MEET UR DADDY .. BUT SINCE UR DADDY ACTED LIKE HE WANTED TO MEET ME, I TOLD HIM EXACTLY WHERE ILL BE; DATE, TIME, LOCATION.

SHIIT IS CUT N DRY .. HE DOIN WHATEVER HE CAN TO DEFLECT N SAVE FACE FOR HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. AND ITS BACKFIRING. BUT GROUPIES WILL GROUPIE THO.
Pics and meeting in person both aren't necessary. If you don't want to see us in real life, why constantly beg for our pics?

I dont fault you for being so scared to meet random people off the internet, its the first time you have exhibited any common sense on here. But you need to stop begging for other dudes pics when you have proven you're scared of all of this. Since you're so scared, it really doesn't matter what any of us look like, you can safely talk to all of us from behind your phone or computer.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YOU TRY TOO HARD, SHUT THE FUCC UP

IF U WANA SEE ME COME THRU .. ILL BE AT RESEDA, ITS A 10 MIN DRIVE FROM WOODLAND HILLS MAX

But.. angry austistic wigger, you wanted to SEE ME. REmember, when you called me into this thread for no reason? :jjjjj:

Were you at Reseda this weekend? I still can't understand why you disappeared exactly when I was in Calabasas. :jjjjj:

And how you are going to claim anybody is "hiding behind a screen" when you are too shy to meet in person? :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Pics and meeting in person both aren't necessary. If you don't want to see us in real life, why constantly beg for our pics?

I dont fault you for being so scared to meet random people off the internet, its the first time you have exhibited any common sense on here. But you need to stop begging for other dudes pics when you have proven you're scared of all of this. Since you're so scared, it really doesn't matter what any of us look like, you can safely talk to all of us from behind your phone or computer.

DUMB GROUPIE LOGIC .. I WANA SEE WHAT EVERY1 ON HERE LOOK LIKE, DOESNT MEAN I WANA MEET EVERY1 .. DO U NOT SEE THAT UR DADDY IS JUS TRYNA SAVE FACE OR ARE U REALLY THIS BLINDED BY YOUR SIMILARITIES?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
But.. angry austistic wigger, you wanted to SEE ME. REmember, when you called me into this thread for no reason? :jjjjj:

Were you at Reseda this weekend? I still can't understand why you disappeared exactly when I was in Calabasas. :jjjjj:

And how you are going to claim anybody is "hiding behind a screen" when you are too shy to meet in person? :jjjjj:

STOP TRYING

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
DUMB GROUPIE LOGIC .. I WANA SEE WHAT EVERY1 ON HERE LOOK LIKE, DOESNT MEAN I WANA MEET EVERY1 .. DO U NOT SEE THAT UR DADDY IS JUS TRYNA SAVE FACE OR ARE U REALLY THIS BLINDED BY YOUR SIMILARITIES?
If you want real conversations with real people you can see, stop being such a p*ssy and log off and step out into the real world.

You want to speak face to face but only through a computer screen where people can't step to you. It's so p*ssy.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
STOP TRYING

Trying what, you balding autistic confused wigger? :troll:

I would suggest you START trying. to get a job, to get an identity that you're own, to type in lower case, to not be a hypocritical vagina, to not disappoint your family, to sell more than 20 records, to upgrade to being a 4th grade substitute teacher. You need to read Lebron's biography, that will inspire you. :troll: