Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Christ just post your lift. You acting like you love the attention
:mindblown:I told him a year ago I don't post videos for other men and repeatedly told him in this thread I ain't postin no liftin videos (I don't "lift" anyway), he knows this but keeps quotin me askin for the video cause his autistic ass caught feelins and has OCD. He the one actin like he loves the attention and won't stop bytchin at me, :ufdup:I know you saw all them posts of me sayin I ain't doin it so quit capin for him jumpin into the middle of this tryna back up his repetitious bullshyt.:pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown:I told him a year ago I don't post videos for other men and repeatedly told him in this thread I ain't postin no liftin videos (I don't "lift" anyway), he knows this but keeps quotin me askin for the video cause he caught feelins and is autistic. He the one actin like he loves the attention and won't stop bytchin at me, :ufdup:I know you saw the last few posts of me sayin I ain't doin it so quit capin for him jumpin into the middle of this tryna back up his bullshyt repetitious .:pacspit:
Just saying you gonna be in this thread for another year running your mouth infinite when you could find some mutual respect with a simple 15 pull ups.

But I guess you'd rather just keep yappin. It's disgusting

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just saying you gonna be in this thread for another year running your mouth infinite when you could find some mutual respect with a simple 15 pull ups.
:stopitslime:Learn how to read I said HE gonna be in this thread for another year runnin his mouth since he won't let shyt go and keeps naggin me cause he wants the last word, I don't give a fukk about his respect cause I'll never respect his bytchass thats what has him tight I don't need approval from random men on message boards like he does. :francis:And I can tell you one of his groupies tryna argue on his behalf, he coulda "found some mutual respect" wit that simple arm pic but he didn't either so miss me wit that "just do it and get it over wit" shyt.:sas2:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are honestly retarded. You posted that you were leaving Vegas. So you stayed the entire time? You are getting g ahead of yourself and your stereotypical traits are showing again. You were responding to each of my posts until I said I would be there. You were posting from Vegas when. U said you were checking out. Then u go missing so conveniently when I'm in your neighborhood.

I suggested woodland hills before as you know. Why so you have an issue going there? It's right next to winnetka. I'll be there two Saturdays from now. And let's ne honest I'm clearly busier than you.

You're trying so hard to make this something it isn't. You wantedu pictures so badly that you callled me to this thread. You dissapeared as soon as I mentioned I'd be down there. Now you're pretending like meeting in woodland hills is impossible for you. You want to see what I look like so badly then you can make some effort. Like I said you're almost thirty and doing nothing important. I'll even buy you a ham and cheese bagel Elinor :jjjjj:

U TRY WAY TOO HARD .. HARDER THAN IVE EVER SEEN BEFORE. WHERE DID I SAY I WANTED 2 COME MEET YOU? I CAN GIVE A SHIIT LESS IF U DIED TOMORROW. OR IF U HIT THE LOTTERY, IT WOULD MAKE THE SAME DIFFERENCE TO ME. U THE ONE WHO STARTED TALKIN BOUT MEETING OUTA BEIN IN A SENSELESS RAGE ONCE IT WAS CLEAR U GOT SHIITED ON.. N I TOLD U WHERE ID BE. U NEED TO STOP PLAYIN GAMES, ITS AN EXTREMELY FEMININE TRAIT.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U TRY WAY TOO HARD .. HARDER THAN IVE EVER SEEN BEFORE. WHERE DID I SAY I WANTED 2 COME MEET YOU? I CAN GIVE A SHIIT LESS IF U DIED TOMORROW. OR IF U HIT THE LOTTERY, IT WOULD MAKE THE SAME DIFFERENCE TO ME. U THE ONE WHO STARTED TALKIN BOUT MEETING OUTA BEIN IN A SENSELESS RAGE.. N I TOLD U WHERE ID BE. U NEED TO STOP PLAYIN GAMES, ITS AN EXTREMELY FEMININE TRAIT.

I ts funny you copy what I said almost exactly. I see I'm getting to you. But you've made it very clear you want pictures online but are too stupid and immature to meet in person. We work differently in that I'm an actual adult with a Job and a real life and you're a phony culture vulture angry autistic wigger who lies about everything.

I can't believe how nervous you are about the idea of meeting people in real life. You're almost 30 but still a stupid child.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:Learn how to read I said HE gonna be in this thread for another year runnin his mouth since he won't let shyt go and keeps naggin me cause he wants the last word, I don't give a fukk about his respect cause I'll never respect his bytchass thats what has him tight I don't need approval from random men on message boards like he does. :francis:And I can tell you one of his groupies tryna argue on his behalf, he coulda "found some mutual respect" wit that simple arm pic but he didn't either so miss me wit that "just do it and get it over wit" shyt.:sas2:
You want pics of arms but don't post lifts.

Ok.

Get some rest

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I ts funny you copy what I said almost exactly. I see I'm getting to you. But you've made it very clear you want pictures online but are too stupid and immature to meet in person. We work differently in that I'm an actual adult with a Job and a real life and you're a phony culture vulture angry autistic wigger who lies about everything.

I can't believe how nervous you are about the idea of meeting people in real life. You're almost 30 but still a stupid child.

SO U LOOKIN FOR ONLINE DATES? THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT??

LISTEN WEIRDO, U REALLY WANA SEE ME, IM GIVIN U THE CHANCE.. EITHER COME THRU OR STOP TALKIN LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL U ARE. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You want pics of arms but don't post lifts.

Ok.

Get some rest
This is what happens when you jump into an argument tryna cape without the facts.:snoop:He been demandin pics and videos of male posters since he signed up and made a thread callin out 30 dudes includin me orderin us to do a number of exercises he listed but didn't have a video of himself other than a old 15 second one of some faceless dude doin pullups:mjpls:OP made this thread cause when asked to provide a pic of his black muscular arm then and there or even his hand he dodged and told him to wait 5 days for a workout video which was suspicious since he created the "workout challenge" yet didn't have anythin ready himself.:jbhmm: It seemed to me like he was plannin on gettin a friend to pretend to be him (cause if you already gonna upload a workout video days later why not post your hand right then to dead everythin) and the awkwardness of the video wit dude stumblin over names and not pronouncin "The Coli" right confirmed my suspicions that he a cac perpetratin.:cacjordan: He got upset at me callin him out and been on my dikk ever since, he keeps quotin me to bytch (and has been arguin off and on wit me since this time last year hence my "you'll still be here a year from now" comment) so I'm just clownin him for bein so desperate for approval watch him post first thing in the mornin all giddy cause you co-signed his foolishness.:sas1:

Now fukk off and get a life, you're dismissed.:camby:

Last edited:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Thanks
SO U LOOKIN FOR ONLINE DATES? THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT??

LISTEN WEIRDO, U REALLY WANA SEE ME, IM GIVIN U THE CHANCE.. EITHER COME THRU OR STOP TALKIN LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL U ARE. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

Frankly I'm not familiar with Reseda park and going to be in woodLand hills. Frankly a free bagel should have been more than enough to overcome your fear of social contact. Frankly its strange how you had a preset plan for both Saturdays that I might be there.

You do remeber that you called me in here demanding pictures right? You do remember I said that I don't care if you die tonorrow first right? You do remember going Mia when I was down there then showing up today? You do remember posting that you were checking out of Vegas last week around Wednesday and now claiming that you were still in Vegas all week.

You are a very strange angry autistic wigger. You demanded my pictures on some random thread in a forumi dknt post in and in a thread that had nothing to do with you. Not posting pictures is "p*ssy" according to you but going Mia when I offered to meet in woodland hills is a sign of your bravery.

You're a stupid child that's just making shyt up at.this point. It must be great living off a 3rd grade sub teacher salary to supplement your album sales :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Thanks

Frankly I'm not familiar with Reseda park and going to be in woodLand hills. Frankly a free bagel should have been more than enough to overcome your fear of social contact. Frankly its strange how you had a preset plan for both Saturdays that I might be there.

You do remeber that you called me in here demanding pictures right? You do remember I said that I don't care if you die tonorrow first right? You do remember going Mia when I was down there then showing up today? You do remember posting that you were checking out of Vegas last week around Wednesday and now claiming that you were still in Vegas all week.

You are a very strange angry autistic wigger. You demanded my pictures on some random thread in a forumi dknt post in and in a thread that had nothing to do with you. Not posting pictures is "p*ssy" according to you but going Mia when I offered to meet in woodland hills is a sign of your bravery.

You're a stupid child that's just making shyt up at.this point. It must be great living off a 3rd grade sub teacher salary to supplement your album sales :jjjjj:

blah-blah-blah.gif

Daps
:pachaha:You the one talkin nonsense still deflectin by askin questions you already have the answer to, I'm callin you out for bein a fraud which is why you butthurt and are naggin me for videos.

I just saw you in another thread fakin as usual talkin bout "I been to prison/these nikkas is soft always rappin bout guns they don't know how to fight" blah blah blah knowin every last one of them would beat your punk ass down and make you they bytch in prison, thats how I know you a liar you try to hard to convince errbody you a muscular gangsta ex-con.:mjlol:

Damn where that lift at:jbhmm:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A little defensive about your hair? It's okay, keep checking it, you insecure idiot. You just won me $20, more than twice what you make through your record sales yearly.

Also, it's a little strange to call somebody a "giant pusy" and then add "with anger filled insults". Your German overlords have a term you should be familiar with: Schadenfreude

:jjjjj:

So, how about those pay stubs, you angry balding autistic wigger with a gay brother and a slut sister?

:damn:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LMAO @ U HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME A STAN WHEN U OVER HERE TALKIN BOUT U LOOKIN FOR A MEET N GREET

:umad:

ROFL @ "SHARPIE"
You're pathetic. It was funny that you respond within 2 minutes any time one of us posts and then disappeared once he said he would be in your area but I was just pleased that you finally shut up so I didn't say anything.

Now you're back to the same shyt again. You were in town, you saw that he said he was in town, and you backed out. Once he left town, you logged back in. Look, I don't want to meet anyone off here either but I'm not the one begging for pics and demanding that people "prove they exist". He stepped to you and you folded, now just stop asking for pics and shyt when you made it clear you don't want all of that.