Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit

I was in your neighborhood for 3 days and you couldn't even say hi. Some jewish holiday I forgot? I'll be there again in two weeks to meet my #2 fan. :shaq:

LMAO IM OUT HERE TRYNA RECOVER FROM HAVIN ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS OF MY LIFE IN LV N THIS FRUITCAKE IS STILL THINKIN BOUT ME

:snoop:

QUIT TRYNA SAVE FACE IDIOT, IT NEVER ENDS GOOD

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMAO IM OUT HERE TRYNA RECOVER FROM HAVIN ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS OF MY LIFE IN LV N THIS FRUITCAKE IS STILL THINKIN BOUT ME

:snoop:

QUIT TRYNA SAVE FACE IDIOT, IT NEVER ENDS GOOD

So you conveniently dissapeared when I was down there. Like I said I'll be there next weekend or after that so don't have too many good weeks.

You're probably just shy. :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So you conveniently dissapeared when I was down there. Like I said I'll be there next weekend or after that so don't have too many good weeks.
Z

You're probably just shy. :jjjjj:

YEA OK BUDDY ILL BE AT RESEDA PARK BALLIN NEXT WEEK, IF MY PICS WASNT ENOUGH FOR U COME THRU

:youngsabo:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMAO @ U HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME A STAN WHEN U OVER HERE TALKIN BOUT U LOOKIN FOR A MEET N GREET

:umad:

ROFL @ "SHARPIE"

Not posting pictures makes you a puss but being to shy to meet face to face is not pussified behavior? enter the real world elinor it's where I spend my time. you called ,e into this thread because you want to see what I look like I was down there three days in Calabasas which is so close to your home and you go missing

If you have issues sched u Ling things my secretary can call your secretary :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not posting pictures makes you a puss but being to shy to meet face to face is not pussified behavior? enter the real world elinor it's where I spend my time. you called ,e into this thread because you want to see what I look like I was down there three days in Calabasas which is so close to your home and you go missing

If you have issues sched u Ling things my secretary can call your secretary :jjjjj:

I TOLD U WHERE ILL BE WEIRDO, STOP ACTIN

WONT BE MY FIRST TIME NEITHER.. I ONCE MADE A DUDE OFF THE INTERNET MAD ENOUGH TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE FROM SACRAMENTO TO SEE ME

:mjlol:

NEVER ENDS WELL BRODIE

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I TOLD U WHERE ILL BE WEIRDO, STOP ACTIN

WONT BE MY FIRST TIME NEITHER.. I ONCE MADE A DUDE MAD ENOUGH TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE FROM SACRAMENTO TO SEE ME

NEVER ENDS WELL BRODIE

I'm not mad I'm just accomodating your unhealthy obsession with me. Youre the one flinging your diapers at your mother's computer screen because I won't send you pictures.

Youll have to be more specific as to time. I'm trying to fit you in my schedule but you're being vague.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where the video of you working out:russ:

There is no comeback you talking nonsense :mjlol:
:pachaha:You the one talkin nonsense still deflectin by askin questions you already have the answer to, I'm callin you out for bein a fraud which is why you butthurt and are naggin me for videos.

I just saw you in another thread fakin as usual talkin bout "I been to prison/these nikkas is soft always rappin bout guns they don't know how to fight" blah blah blah knowin every last one of them would beat your punk ass down and make you they bytch in prison, thats how I know you a liar you try to hard to convince errbody you a muscular gangsta ex-con.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm not mad I'm just accomodating your unhealthy obsession with me. Youre the one flinging your diapers at your mother's computer screen because I won't send you pictures.

Youll have to be more specific as to time. I'm trying to fit you in my schedule but you're being vague.

NO .. UR NOT MAD AT ALL. U JUST TALKIN BOUT U WANA MEET A DUDE OFF THE INTERNET CUZ U HAPPY, RIGHT?

ILL BE AT RESEDA ALL WEEK BALLIN @ NOON, MY RAGING FRIEND

:pachaha:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
NO .. UR NOT MAD AT ALL. U JUST TALKIN BOUT U WANA MEET A DUDE OFF THE INTERNET CUZ U HAPPY, RIGHT?

ILL BE AT RESEDA ALL WEEK BALLIN @ NOON, MY RAGING FRIEND

:pachaha:

You're not making much sense but we're used to that since we know you're autistic. It's funny how yo UI went missing when I said I'd be in the area and suddenly yo UI show up again. Ita funny youwere posting from Vegas in this thread but all of a sudden yo u were having too much fun to post.

Its also funny that your stereotypical Hassidic reaction is to get nervous and presume that I'm threatening you. You're almost 30 Elinor and you have no job and are going nowhere in life. You really need to get off the internet.

I make you a deal. I'll be at the auto gallery sat morning next week in woodland hills. We can meet at the bagel shop down the street since youll be comfortable there. Maybe I can provide you some life guidance Elinor. You have a pathetic existence as it stands.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're not making much sense but we're used to that since we know you're autistic. It's funny how yo UI went missing when I said I'd be in the area and suddenly yo UI show up again. Ita funny youwere posting from Vegas in this thread but all of a sudden yo u were having too much fun to post.

Its also funny that your stereotypical Hassidic reaction is to get nervous and presume that I'm threatening you. You're almost 30 Elinor and you have no job and are going nowhere in life. You really need to get off the internet.

I make you a deal. I'll be at the auto gallery sat morning next week in woodland hills. We can meet at the bagel shop down the street since youll be comfortable there. Maybe I can provide you some life guidance Elinor. You have a pathetic existence as it stands.

LOL I KNEW U WAS A PUSY .. MY GUT INSTINCTS NEVER FAIL ME. WHEN DID WE EVEN TALK ABOUT MEETING BEFORE THIS WEIRDO? UR SAVIN FACE GAME IS MAD WEAK LIL HOMIE. U ALREADY KNEW I WAS IN VEGAS BECAUSE I MADE FUN OF U FOR RIDIN MY INTERNET NUTS WIT THOSE 2 OTHER NERDS WHILE I WAS OUT THERE GETTIN MY REAL NUTS SUCKED BY 2 BIITCHES AT THE SAME TIME. RECEIPTS I WAS OUT THERE TOO CHECK THE IG.

U NOT TOO SLICK WHEN IT COMES TO FLIPPIN THE SCRIPT, MAYBE U SHOULD TRY SOMETHIN ELSE

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:See what I mean, you clearly have autism and OCD retard. Speakin of videos I saw you try to flex by postin a video of your boyfriend strugglin to lift 225lbs:mjlol:that was almost as bad as him doin those weak pull ups.:michaeljordanlaugh:I love how he always only does 5 or 10 reps and doesn't even fully extend his arms when doin it, shyts like nikkas wit lil dikks fukkin a bytch up close while us big dikk nikkas got that long stroke:dame:just like us truly strong dudes stay goin all the way up when liftin and hangin as far down as possible before pullin back up durin pull ups.
Christ just post your lift. You acting like you love the attention

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LOL I KNEW U WAS A PUSY .. MY GUT INSTINCTS NEVER FAIL ME. WHEN DID WE EVEN TALK ABOUT MEETING BEFORE THIS WEIRDO? UR SAVIN FACE GAME IS MAD WEAK LIL HOMIE. U ALREADY KNEW I WAS IN VEGAS BECAUSE I MADE FUN OF U FOR RIDIN MY INTERNET NUTS WIT THOSE 2 OTHER NERDS WHILE I WAS OUT THERE GETTIN MY REAL NUTS SUCKED BY 2 BIITCHES AT THE SAME TIME. RECEIPTS I WAS OUT THERE TOO CHECK THE IG.

U NOT TOO SLICK WHEN IT COMES TO FLIPPIN THE SCRIPT, MAYBE U SHOULD TRY SOMETHIN ELSE

You are honestly retarded. You posted that you were leaving Vegas. So you stayed the entire time? You are getting g ahead of yourself and your stereotypical traits are showing again. You were responding to each of my posts until I said I would be there. You were posting from Vegas when. U said you were checking out. Then u go missing so conveniently when I'm in your neighborhood.

I suggested woodland hills before as you know. Why so you have an issue going there? It's right next to winnetka. I'll be there two Saturdays from now. And let's ne honest I'm clearly busier than you.

You're trying so hard to make this something it isn't. You wantedu pictures so badly that you callled me to this thread. You dissapeared as soon as I mentioned I'd be down there. Now you're pretending like meeting in woodland hills is impossible for you. You want to see what I look like so badly then you can make some effort. Like I said you're almost thirty and doing nothing important. I'll even buy you a ham and cheese bagel Elinor :jjjjj:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

Also i quoted the post where I said I'd be down there and said we can meet in person.

Very suspicious. Don't think you ever went this long without posting. :jjjjj: