Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Stack Money wheres ya proof bytch
I can tell you furious when you dedicate weeks to makin these petty tit for tat posts wit me like you did last year:umad:you want that last word so bad but I'm never givin it to you bytch.

I posted videos:sas2:

And they still was hating.

You wanna see em?:sas1:
:whythefukkyoulyin:You posted videos of your boyfriend, if you had dropped that arm pic when asked I woulda never posted in this thread but that was a red flag:ufdup:you played yourself by duckin that.

:dame:@ askin another man if he wants to see videos of "your" (your co-worker's) body, you so desperate to live this fantasy of a muscular black man shyts mad suspect.:scust:

Daps
I can tell you furious when you dedicate weeks to makin these petty tit for tat posts wit me like you did last year:umad:you want that last word so bad but I'm never givin it to you bytch.

:whythefukkyoulyin:You posted videos of your boyfriend, if you had dropped that arm pic when asked I woulda never posted in this thread but that was a red flag:ufdup:you played yourself by duckin that.

:dame:@ askin another man if he wants to see videos of "your" (your co-worker's) body, you so desperate to live this fantasy of a muscular black man shyts mad suspect.:scust:

Where ya videos bytch

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where ya videos bytch
:mjlol:I love how you gotta rush to respond to me whenever I reply, you drop whatever you doin and run to the thread to make the same post. Meanwhile I can go all day without even thinkin about this place yet you camped out on here 24/7 cause you have no life, I own you bytch you gonna be here til you die screamin "WHERE YOUR VIDEOS bytch!!!!:damn:" like a retard.

Daps
:mjlol:I love how you gotta rush to respond to me whenever I reply, you drop whatever you doin and run to the thread to make the same post. Meanwhile I can go all day without even thinkin about this place yet you camped out on here 24/7 cause you have no life, I own you bytch you gonna be here til you die screamin "WHERE YOUR VIDEOS bytch!!!!:damn:" like a retard.

Where them videos

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where them videos
:russ:See what I mean, you clearly have autism and OCD retard. Speakin of videos I saw you try to flex by postin a video of your boyfriend strugglin to lift 225lbs:mjlol:that was almost as bad as him doin those weak pull ups.:michaeljordanlaugh:I love how he always only does 5 or 10 reps and doesn't even fully extend his arms when doin it, shyts like nikkas wit lil dikks fukkin a bytch up close while us big dikk nikkas got that long stroke:dame:just like us truly strong dudes stay goin all the way up when liftin and hangin as far down as possible before pullin back up durin pull ups.

Daps
:russ:See what I mean, you clearly have autism and OCD retard. Speakin of videos I saw you try to flex by postin a video of your boyfriend strugglin to lift 225lbs:mjlol:that was almost as bad as him doin those weak pull ups.:michaeljordanlaugh:I love how he always only does 5 or 10 reps and doesn't even fully extend his arms when doin it, shyts like nikkas wit lil dikks fukkin a bytch up close while us big dikk nikkas got that long stroke:dame:just like us truly strong dudes stay goin all the way up when liftin and hangin as far down as possible before pullin back up durin pull ups.

225 light it's called power pressing we can tell you don't lift fakkit :russ:

:mjlol: But Where yo videos tho:dead:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
225 light it's called power pressing we can tell you don't lift fakkit :russ:

:mjlol: But Where yo videos tho:dead:
:umad:225 is easy to power press cats do it wit way more reps your boy was strugglin to lift it shakin and shyt only doin like 7 reps (he always keeps his exercises real short and looks weak doin them) lets me know he ain't truly strong and just has muscles for show, and he was lookin skinny too :ufdup:you better hope he don't have that Apartment In Delaware State.

"We" who you and your boyfriend? I can tell you don't lift cause you try too hard to brag about it soundin like a insecure lil dikk bytch at the gym overcompensatin "YEAH I BENCHED 225 LAST NIGHT BUT YOU DON'T LIFT BRO!" like a typical beta male.:pachaha:

I told you I actually don't lift anymore I do prison workouts calisthenics shyt, I said I ain't givin you no videos of me for your gay fetish fakkit:scust:but I'll show you the type of shyt I do -

It ain't all about liftin bro!:cacjordan:

Daps
:umad:225 is easy to power press cats do it wit way more reps your boy was strugglin to lift it shakin and shyt only doin like 7 reps (he always keeps his exercises real short and looks weak doin them) lets me know he ain't truly strong and just has muscles for show, and he was lookin skinny too :ufdup:you better hope he don't have that Apartment In Delaware State.

"We" who you and your boyfriend? I can tell you don't lift cause you try too hard to brag about it soundin like a insecure lil dikk bytch at the gym overcompensatin "YEAH I BENCHED 225 LAST NIGHT BUT YOU DON'T LIFT BRO!" like a typical beta male.:pachaha:

I told you I actually don't lift anymore I do prison workouts calisthenics shyt, I said I ain't givin you no videos of me for your gay fetish fakkit:scust:but I'll show you the type of shyt I do -

It ain't all about liftin bro!:cacjordan:

:mjlol: Benching 225 17 times is Combine status but on here I'm weak :russ: and I just started back bulking so I'll be hitting that for 30 reps soon again :russ:

My bad show me how to do it then bruh:russ:

Then you go and post videos of the shyt you do instead of showing us the shyt you do:russ:

Ultimate troll:russ:

Matta fact bench 225 the way I did it 10 times and I'll take a 6 month ban:russ:

Don't forget shoutout thecoli and your username and make sure you 6'6 240 like you claim:russ:

fukk outta here bytch:russ:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: Benching 225 17 times is Combine status but on here I'm weak :russ: and I just started back bulking so I'll be hitting that for 30 reps soon again :russ:

My bad show me how to do it then bruh:russ:

Then you go and post videos of the shyt you do instead of showing us the shyt you do:russ:

Ultimate troll:russ:

Matta fact bench 225 the way I did it 10 times and I'll take a 6 month ban:russ:

Don't forget shoutout thecoli and your username and make sure you 6'6 240 like you claim:russ:

fukk outta here bytch:russ:
:umad:I see I hit a nerve you furious right now, vomitin laugh smilies ain't hidin your anger bytch. Pretty sure he ain't bench it 17 times, and I have no idea if it was even actually 225 like you say.

:ufdup:If he "just started back bulkin" then why did he look bigger in the video you posted a month ago than he looked in that video you posted the other day? Dude losin weight cause he got that House In Virginia quit tryna spin it.

I told your autistic ass last year I don't post videos of myself for other men and I'm never gonna feed your gay fetish for muscular males so quit beggin me fakkit.:scusthov:

:mjlol:@ 6 month ban you too scared to even put a lifetime IP ban on the line cause you know you'd lose.

Shoutin out the Coli and usernames don't mean shyt you think its some irrefutable proof which is why you had your boy do it but anyone can get someone to pretend to be them:mmmhmmiseeyou:thats why I don't bother tryna prove shyt to losers like you either believe me or don't but unlike you I don't care what random men think cause I know the truth and so does everyone who knows me.:yeshrug: Thats called bein who you say you are and not needin internet approval to live vicariously thru made up personas somethin you know nothin about, and I said I'm 6'3 235 you confusin me wit one of the other male posters you obsessed wit.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Daps
:umad:I see I hit a nerve you furious right now, vomitin laugh smilies ain't hidin your anger bytch. Pretty sure he ain't bench it 17 times, and I have no idea if it was even actually 225 like you say.

:ufdup:If he "just started back bulkin" then why did he look bigger in the video you posted a month ago than he looked in that video you posted the other day? Dude losin weight cause he got that House In Virginia quit tryna spin it.

I told your autistic ass last year I don't post videos of myself for other men and I'm never gonna feed your gay fetish for muscular males so quit beggin me fakkit.:scusthov:

:mjlol:@ 6 month ban you too scared to even put a lifetime IP ban on the line cause you know you'd lose.

Shoutin out the Coli and usernames don't mean shyt you think its some irrefutable proof which is why you had your boy do it but anyone can get someone to pretend to be them:mmmhmmiseeyou:thats why I don't bother tryna prove shyt to losers like you either believe me or don't but unlike you I don't care what random men think cause I know the truth and so does everyone who knows me.:yeshrug: Thats called bein who you say you are and not needin internet approval to live vicariously thru made up personas somethin you know nothin about, and I said I'm 6'3 235 you confusin me wit one of the other male posters you obsessed wit.:michaeljordanlaugh:

:mjlol: All this talking no videos.

:russ:Where ya videos

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
You live online queer. I'll be right by Woodland Hills this weekend if you want to meet me so badly, I'll autograph your yarmulke :jjjjj:

@Sccit

I was in your neighborhood for 3 days and you couldn't even say hi. Some jewish holiday I forgot? I'll be there again in two weeks to meet my #2 fan. :shaq: