Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop:

THESE THREE FAGOTS GENUINELY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THEM JERKIN EACHOTHER OFF TO FEEL BETTER BOUT THEMSELVES OVER NOT HAVIN A PIC ON HERE IS A BAD LOOK
Nobody is reading this stupid thread and you should be thankful for that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nobody is reading this stupid thread and you should be thankful for that.

IF ANY1 DOES READ IT THEYLL JUS SEE THREE INSECURE DUDES TRYNA DEFEND THEIR LACK OF COURAGE BY COLLECTIVELY RIDIN MY NUTS FOR CALLIN UR BIITCHASSES OUT

EITHER WAY, THE FOLKS PARTAKING IN THIS FUCCERY KNO THE TRUTH N THATS ALL THAT COUNTS.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
IF ANY1 DOES READ IT THEYLL JUS SEE THREE INSECURE DUDES TRYNA DEFEND THEIR LACK OF COURAGE BY COLLECTIVELY RIDIN MY NUTS FOR CALLIN UR BIITCHASSES OUT

EITHER WAY, THE FOLKS PARTAKING IN THIS FUCCERY KNO THE TRUTH N THATS ALL THAT COUNTS.

How you going to call anybody insecure when you're so upset about my comments over you looking like the Rugged Man with down syndrome and looking like agent orange was sprayed on your forehead? How you going to call anybody a p*ssy for not posting pictures, then complain about your brother's pictures? How you going to complain about being a p*ssy when you won't post any proof that you pay taxes, make money, or substitute teach for third graders

I'll lower my demands: Prove you graduated high school, and I'll provide my pictures. :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How you going to call anybody insecure when you're so upset about my comments over you looking like the Rugged Man with down syndrome and looking like agent orange was sprayed on your forehead? How you going to call anybody a p*ssy for not posting pictures, then complain about your brother's pictures? How you going to complain about being a p*ssy when you won't post any proof that you pay taxes, make money, or substitute teach for third graders

I'll lower my demands: Prove you graduated high school, and I'll provide my pictures. :jjjjj:

THIS READ LIKE A LONG QUEEF

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That would be more pleasant than your music.

You have about ten posts to respond to still. Don't leave it undone you ocd mexijew.

U NEVER MADE A PUSY QUEEF, STOP LYIN

UR CONSTANT FAIL JOKES AND BORDERLINE SUSPECT INSULTS ARE A PROJECTION OF UR INNER PAIN FROM BEIN AN INSECURE NERD

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U NEVER MADE A PUSY QUEEF, STOP LYIN

UR CONSTANT FAIL JOKES AND BORDERLINE SUSPECT INSULTS ARE A PROJECTION OF UR INNER PAIN FROM BEIN AN INSECURE NERD

Fail jokes? if it wasn't confirmed you were a worthless cac. and you're the one who claimed there were girls with angry autistic balding wigger tattoos but can't show receipts.

Also you mind finding any prior posts where you demanded my picture? I don't remember any. you should be looking for your real dad instead of cyber stalking me bill and Miami but apparently even migrant laborers think you're worthless.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
and you're the one who claimed there were girls with tattoos and cant show receipts.

Also you mind finding any prior posts where you demanded my picture? I don't remember any. .

U SURE ABOUT THAT? RECEIPTS??

VVVV

IG @ LASMOSTBLUNTED FOR ALL U NERDS LIKE @Goatpoacher WHO TOO SCARY TO SHOW THEY FACE

JUS LIKE I THOUGHT, A PUSY ASS FAGOT WHO TALKS BIG BUT DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOW HIS FACE ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

:martin:

TATS ON THE IG TOO, CHECK ME OUT LIL MAN

UR TURN

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U SURE ABOUT THAT? RECEIPTS??

VVVV

TATS ON THE IG TOO, CHECK ME OUT LIL MAN

UR TURN

You really are a creepy homosexual. You were letting this crap build up for two months? No wonder you started venting at me, @Bilz, and @Miami316 for no reason in this thread.

You need help, the kind only an SS trooper can provide. Also, I'm not sure what it's my turn for. I've been defecating on your existence for a week now :jjjjj:

PS, you're an angry autistic balding wigger. I don't have instagram, so post the pictures, directly. I hope to god it isn't your brother. IF he's repping LAMB he's gonna be out of my playlist.

PPS - it's funny that you'll show "receipts" for the fact you've been obsessed with seeing me for months, but won't show any proof that you're a substitute third grade teacher or that you make any money.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You really are a creepy homosexual. You were letting this crap build up for two months? No wonder you started venting at me, @Bilz, and @Miami316 for no reason in this thread.

You need help, the kind only an SS trooper can provide. Also, I'm not sure what it's my turn for. I've been defecating on your existence for a week now :jjjjj:

PS, you're an angry autistic balding wigger. I don't have instagram, so post the pictures, directly. I hope to god it isn't your brother. IF he's repping LAMB he's gonna be out of my playlist.

AS EXPECTED .. HE SAYS HE NEVER SEEN ME POST THAT HE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BEFORE, I SHOW PROOF THAT I DID N HE TRIES TO FLIP THAT L LIKE HE SLICK. HE SAYS I DONT HAVE RECEIPTS, THEN DEFLECTS WHEN I PROVE I DO BY REVERTIN BACK TO HIS GO-TO FAIL JOKES.

NOW ITS UR TURN, U FUCCIN PUSY

IF U CONTINUE HIDIN AFTER THAT U FINISHED

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
AS EXPECTED .. HE SAYS HE NEVER SEEN ME POST THAT HE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BEFORE, I SHOW PROOF THAT I DID N HE TRIES TO FLIP THAT L LIKE HE SLICK. HE SAYS I DONT HAVE RECEIPTS, THEN DEFLECTS WHEN I PROVE I DO BY REVERTIN BACK TO HIS GO-TO FAIL JOKES.

NOW ITS UR TURN, U FUCCIN PUSY

IF U CONTINUE HIDIN AFTER THAT U FINISHED

So you remember a post from months ago, but don't remember what I said an hour ago? I said I don't remember seeing any such posts. Because I'm not obsessed with your dumb creepy angry autistic balding ass. I asked you to find the posts for me, and you obliged because you're so obedient.

Since you don't understand English, Borat, you clearly are lying about being a substitute third grade teacher.

Also, I made no deal, and you offered no deal. I"m not sure how an extra Hassidic queer like you could miss such an important function of bartering. My only deal with you was that you provide tax returns or proof of employment. You haven't done it yet. Because you're a broke p*ssy.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand. You post videos of yourself looking like Borat, rhyming like you had a stroke, dancing like a queer culture vulture. Then you ignore most of my posts in this thread, because they were too painful for you, but instead read posts that don't exist.

You claim to be a teacher, but you don't know the difference between "i don't remember" and "it never happened". you find your previous posts in a heartbeat, but can't find your high school diploma, proof of employment, or your tax returns?

You live online queer. I'll be right by Woodland Hills this weekend if you want to meet me so badly, I'll autograph your yarmulke :jjjjj:

Last edited: