Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
JUST CHECKIN OUT, GOT SOME DOWN TIME TO KILL ON MY PHONE WHILE MY GIRL CLEAN UP THIS ROOM N GET RID OF ALL THE BLUNT ASHES SO I DONT GET A SMOKING FEE

:umad:

Do you work in Vegas? Lemme guess, somebody wanted a modern clown so they decided to go with this:

:mjlol:

You're such an awkward insecure lanky hassidic autistic balding wigger

:mjlol:

and wtf is this?

You look like RA the Rugged Man with down syndrome, you sound like RA the Rugged Man with down syndrome, and your videos look like RA the Rugged Man videos... with down syndrome?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes, I'm angry that you're so broke you don't even know what a w2 is. Keep projecting, you angry balding autistic homosexual wigger who trolls for pictures of random dudes online.
If you think he's bad now, wait until the vote in the coliseum the final week of the year :lolbron:. The rage that's gonna ensue when he's presented with the award.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
If you think he's bad now, wait until the vote in the coliseum the final week of the year :lolbron:. The rage that's gonna ensue when he's presented with the award.

It'll be the only thing he's won his entire life. :jjjjj:

His brother should present him the award Eden Shizzle is dope

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Telling us you spent a Monday night in Vegas winning $, smoking blunts, and having orgies, yet you're up at 8am to ask for other dudes pics online. This is really getting sad.

PRETEND LIKE U HAVE TROUBLE KEEPIN TRACK OF TIME BRODIES

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
:dead: he's gonna handle it worse than any Kobe Stan handled watching LeBron lead the cavaliers back to win the championship.

You're right, he may start using all caps and bold for his posts :ohhh:

He may pull out the rest of his hair in frustration :jjjjj:

Poor angry autistic balding wigger who steals the Rugged Man's style and his Rabbi's clothes.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're right, he may start using all caps and bold for his posts :ohhh:

He may pull out the rest of his hair in frustration :jjjjj:

Poor angry autistic balding wigger who steals the Rugged Man's style and his Rabbi's clothes.

"GUYS AND U KNOW WHAT ELSE"

U FUCCIN FAGOT

:snoop:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
"GUYS AND U KNOW WHAT ELSE"

U FUCCIN FAGOT

Who are you quoting, the voices in your head? Did the Rabbi accidentally give you a lobotomy instead of a circumcision?

ANd you have several more posts to respond to, you obsessive compulsive retard :jjjjj:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
..AS THE 3WAY CIRCLE JERK OF ANGRY PUSIES WHO ARE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES CONTINUES.

:feedme:

You think we don't know that you're just trying to get the last word in? :jjjjj: You're so white you're transparent, much like your hairline, you balding autistic angry wigger. This thread would end as soon as you stop posting, but you keep it alive because you can't help yourself.

This is why you're a broke failure and your mom still wants to abort you.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You think we don't know that you're just trying to get the last word in? :jjjjj: You're so white you're transparent, much like your hairline, you balding autistic angry wigger. This thread would end as soon as you stop posting, but you keep it alive because you can't help yourself.

This is why you're a broke failure and your mom still wants to abort you.
You left out sexually confused

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
..AS THE 3WAY CIRCLE JERK OF ANGRY PUSIES WHO ARE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES CONTINUES.

:feedme:
For the 10th time, you hijacked this thread to call all of us in here. Dating back to the :hamster: I've been here since 2000. Never asked for anyones personal info and no one asked for mine. The entire forum is designed for anonymity, going by an alias instead of a real name and using random shyt as our avatar.

Then you drag me into this garbage thread to complain that I wasn't posting my pic even though you had never even asked me for my pic.

Why do you want it to be personal? I guess its humorous that you're bad at rapping and you're going bald but it really isn't relevant to the threads and I didn't need the extra ammo.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

THESE THREE FAGOTS GENUINELY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THEM JERKIN EACHOTHER OFF TO FEEL BETTER BOUT THEMSELVES OVER NOT HAVIN A PIC ON HERE IS A BAD LOOK