Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The ladyboy of Angry Balding Autistic Wiggerism also posts on this forum.

LADY OF RAGE..

MASKING THE FACT THAT YOURE A GIANT PUSY WITH ANGER FILLED INSULTS IS BAD FOR UR HEALTH

YOUR OBSESSION WIT MY HAIRLINE IS ALSO VERY GAY. I MEAN, IF IT WAS LEBRON STATUS, IT WOULDNT BE AS GAY (STILL GAY THO). BUT THE FACT THAT I HAVE A HEAD FULLA HAIR N U KEEP FOCUSING ON THAT TELLS ME THAT UR EITHER A HAIR DRESSER IN DISTRESS OR HAVE A WRIST LIMP ENOUGH TO BE ONE.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LADY OF RAGE..

MASKING THE FACT THAT YOURE A GIANT PUSY WITH ANGER FILLED INSULTS IS BAD FOR UR HEALTH

YOUR OBSESSION WIT MY HAIRLINE IS ALSO VERY GAY. I MEAN, IF IT WAS LEBRON STATUS, IT WOULDNT BE AS GAY (STILL GAY THO). BUT THE FACT THAT I HAVE A HEAD FULLA HAIR N U KEEP FOCUSING ON THAT TELLS ME THAT UR EITHER A HAIR DRESSER IN DISTRESS OR HAVE A WRIST LIMP ENOUGH TO BE ONE.

A little defensive about your hair? It's okay, keep checking it, you insecure idiot. You just won me $20, more than twice what you make through your record sales yearly.

Also, it's a little strange to call somebody a "giant pusy" and then add "with anger filled insults". Your German overlords have a term you should be familiar with: Schadenfreude

:jjjjj:

So, how about those pay stubs, you angry balding autistic wigger with a gay brother and a slut sister?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
NOT POSTIN MY W2'S LMAO POST A PIC OF URSELF LIKE A MAN WHO'S NOT ASHAMED OF HIMSELF N ILL POST UP THE LAMB TATS.

Be honest: have you ever had a w2? Have you filed a tax return in the last 5 years? Do your parents still claim you as a dependent? We know that crystal meth still claims you as a dependent :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
A little defensive about your hair? It's okay, keep checking it, you insecure idiot. You just won me $20, more than twice what you make through your record sales yearly.

Also, it's a little strange to call somebody a "giant pusy" and then add "with anger filled insults". Your German overlords have a term you should be familiar with: Schadenfreude

:jjjjj:

So, how about those pay stubs, you angry balding autistic wigger with a gay brother and a slut sister?

NO, NO.. UR NOT MAD AT ALL .. U SOUND LIKE A VERY HAPPY YOUNG MAN

:mjlol:

U WON 20 BUX? GOOD FOR U FRUITCAKE

IM IN VEGAS, I WON A G HERE AND UR FAVORITE WIGGER JUS HAD A THREESOME WIT 2 FINE BLACK N BIRACIAL GIRLS LAST NIGHT

:umad:

GOOD PUSY .. BUT PUSY MUCH SMALLER THAN U

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
NO, NO.. UR NOT MAD AT ALL .. U SOUND LIKE A VERY HAPPY YOUNG MAN

U WON 20 BUX? GOOD FOR U FRUITCAKE

IM IN VEGAS, I WON A G HERE AND UR FAVORITE WIGGER JUS HAD A THREESOME WIT 2 FINE BLACKS GIRLS LAST NIGHT

GOOD PUSY .. BUT PUSY MUCH SMALLER THAN U

You're in Vegas, posting in here?

You're in Vegas, worrying about what a "giant pusy" who is just a screen name is saying about your hair line?

If you're not a p*ssy, show us the money. Show us your album sales. Show us that third grade substitute teacher salary

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Be honest: have you ever had a w2? Have you filed a tax return in the last 5 years? Do your parents still claim you as a dependent? We know that crystal meth still claims you as a dependent :jjjjj:

KEEP THEM DOUBLE POSTS OF RAGE COMIN MY SCARY YOUNG FRIEND

:skip:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NOT POSTIN MY W2'S LMAO POST A PIC OF URSELF LIKE A MAN WHO'S NOT ASHAMED OF HIMSELF N ILL POST UP THE LAMB TATS.
You realize I don't care to see you, your tragic hairline, your w2's or the fat girls with the lamb tramp stamps, right? I want to know LESS about you. I'd prefer if you didn't post at all but since we seem to be stuck with you, I'd like to just call out your horrible logic and reasoning and keep it moving. Why do you want to make it personal when your life is a punchline?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're in Vegas, posting in here?

You're in Vegas, worrying about what a "giant pusy" who is just a screen name is saying about your hair line?

If you're not a p*ssy, show us the money. Show us your album sales. Show us that third grade substitute teacher salary

JUST CHECKIN OUT, GOT SOME DOWN TIME TO KILL ON MY PHONE WHILE MY GIRL CLEAN UP THIS ROOM N GET RID OF ALL THE BLUNT ASHES SO I DONT GET A SMOKING FEE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You realize I don't care to see you, your tragic hairline, your w2's or the fat girls with the lamb tramp stamps, right? I want to know LESS about you. I'd prefer if you didn't post at all but since we seem to be stuck with you, I'd like to just call out your horrible logic and reasoning and keep it moving. Why do you want to make it personal when your life is a punchline?

BRO U ARE A FUCCIN NERD, I CAN SMELL IT THRU THE SCREEN.. DO US ALL A FAVOR N QUIT SAYIN DUMBASS SHIIT LIKE MY LIFE IS A PUNCHLINE WHEN WE ALL KNOW I GETS MORE EVERYTHIN THAN U N U JUST SAYIN IT AS A DEFENSE MECHANISM BECAUSE U GOT CALLED OUT .. WHAT KIND OF A DESPERATE IDIOT THINKS THAT ASKIN FOR A COPY OF SOME1'S W2 IS A PROPER RESPONSE TO SOME1 ASKIN FOR U TO PROVE THAT U EXIST.

:snoop:

JUS SAY "IM INSECURE WIT MYSELF" N MOVE ALONG .. NO NEED FOR ALL THIS EXTRA SAVIN FACE FOLKS

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BRO U ARE A FUCCIN NERD, I CAN SMELL IT THRU THE SCREEN.. DO US ALL A FAVOR N QUIT SAYIN DUMBASS SHIIT LIKE MY LIFE IS A PUNCHLINE WHEN WE ALL KNOW I GETS MORE EVERYTHIN THAN U N U JUST SAYIN IT AS A DEFENSE MECHANISM BECAUSE U GOT CALLED OUT .. WHAT KIND OF A DESPERATE IDIOT THINKS THAT ASKIN FOR A COPY OF SOME1'S W2 IS A PROPER RESPONSE TO SOME1 ASKIN FOR U TO PROVE THAT U EXIST.

:snoop:

JUS SAY "IM INSECURE WIT MYSELF" N MOVE ALONG .. NO NEED FOR ALL THIS EXTRA SAVIN FACE FOLKS

I just told you I don't care to see your w2. I don't care to see your pics. I don't care to post my own pics because this isn't facebook and I'm not trying to network here.

If you are really questioning whether or not I exist, you have much bigger issues. I could just post some random pics on the internet and you wouldn't know any different.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
JUST CHECKIN OUT, GOT SOME DOWN TIME TO KILL ON MY PHONE WHILE MY GIRL CLEAN UP THIS ROOM N GET RID OF ALL THE BLUNT ASHES SO I DONT GET A SMOKING FEE

Telling us you spent a Monday night in Vegas winning $, smoking blunts, and having orgies, yet you're up at 8am to ask for other dudes pics online. This is really getting sad.