Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YES I CALLED U IN HERE, BUT U GETTIN EXTRA EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT, GOIN ON RANTS ON HOW U FEEL ABOUT ME, 10 STRAIGHT PAGES OF UR FEELINS NOW. AND ALL I DID WAS SAY U HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. YOU NOT REALLY HIDIN UR DEFENSE MECHANISM THAT WELL.. LIKE I SAID, ALL U HAD TO SAY WAS "I DONT FEEL LIKE POSTIN A PIC" AND IT WOULDA BEEN MUCH MORE BELIEVABLE THAT U NOT DOIN IT FOR INSECURITY PURPOSES THAN IF U LASHED OUT WIT THESE RAGE FILLED ESSAYS.

BUT THATS JUS BEIN A REAL ONE 101

CARRY ON..

So your all caps crying for pictures from me, bilz and miami was what exactly? :jjjjj:

Look, if you stopped, posting, I wouldn't care. if you died tomorrow, I wouldn't care. You've developed an unhealthy obsession with me, and I'm just going to cure you of it.

I also want to remind you, that you're such a broke worthless p*ssy, that you wouldn't take my deal for my pictures in exchange for your pay stubs. Let's see what that third grade substitute salary makes you in a year, you broke angry, balding autistic wigger.

:jjjjj:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Books

Where that video?
:russell:Another dodge of points you can't dispute like you dodged a pic of a muscular black arm you don't have.:jawalrus:

:mjlol:Is you stupid or is you slow? I ain't never postin a video you autistic retard, you makin a ass outta yourself by askin an answered question 100 times in here.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Daps
:russell:Another dodge of points you can't dispute like you dodged a pic of a muscular black arm you don't have.:jawalrus:

:mjlol:Is you stupid or is you slow? I ain't never postin a video you autistic retard, you makin a ass outta yourself by askin an answered question 100 times in here.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Where that video :russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So your all caps crying for pictures from me, bilz and miami was what exactly? :jjjjj:

Look, if you stopped, posting, I wouldn't care. if you died tomorrow, I wouldn't care. You've developed an unhealthy obsession with me, and I'm just going to cure you of it.

I also want to remind you, that you're such a broke worthless p*ssy, that you wouldn't take my deal for my pictures in exchange for your pay stubs. Let's see what that third grade substitute salary makes you in a year, you broke angry, balding autistic wigger.

:jjjjj:

THE RAGE IS UNMATCHED FOLKS