Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if he wasnt dikk riding you so hard in the other threads, he wouldnt be getting exposed right now :yeshrug:

Worry about all of those wack ass lifting videos you dropped and fixin that shyt form :mjlol:

Worry about makin some money so you don't have to bytch and moan about $50 and get your own crib instead of a bedroom in another mans house :mjlol:

Worry about a bytch dikk riding you instead of constantly posting videos and pics with other black men :mjlol:

Worry about this ban comin up :mjlol:

You about to be my pet cac bytch as long as I post here :russ: now go sit ya ass down and figure out were you fukked up :ufdup:

Daps
This is suspicious especially in an era where phones and computers have cameras attached to them...

Bruh you serious? :russ:

Im a grown man nobody gon make me post an arm picture if I don't want to:what:

I posted a video of me doing pull-ups and I'm posting videos tommorow you fukk nikkas is crazy.

Keep it going you nikkas gon be salty.:pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Worry about all of those wack ass lifting videos you dropped and fixin that shyt form :mjlol:

Worry about makin some money so you don't have to bytch and moan about $50 and get your own crib instead of a bedroom in another mans house :mjlol:

Worry about a bytch dikk riding you instead of constantly posting videos and pics with other black men :mjlol:

Worry about this ban comin up :mjlol:

You about to be my pet cac bytch as long as I post here :russ: now go sit ya ass down a figure out were you fukked up :ufdup:

You drive a 2014 impala and try to stunt on here. We can go back and forth all day and night again, but really bruh, you will forever, in your life time, be a minimum wage worker. Any and all that other shyt you talking about, which you making up like some high school hoe, is false. You forever being a broke boy, will remain true til the day you die :umad: this thread not about you even though you love actin like some kim kardashian groupie for the spot light. but we not doin this shyt - again

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bruh you serious? :russ:

Im a grown man nobody gon make me post an arm picture if I don't want to:what:

I posted a video of me doing pull-ups and I'm posting videos tommorow you fukk nikkas is crazy.

Keep it going you nikkas gon be salty.:pachaha:

you posted ONE video, that could of been ANYONE... just like your video tomorrow can be anyone.. whats stopping you from posting a hand picture now :sas2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
TBH creh this looks like you stalking him all over the board :russ:

he quoted me and like 2-3 others I believe @West Coast Avenger and @DrexlersCut in multiple threads for @Luck - this just comin back on him :yeshrug:

I woke up to being mentioned in multiple threads a few days ago dude was happy like a little puppy when @Luck got unbanned and couldnt wait to be gossip bout all the shyt that happened when he was gone :dead:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You drive a 2014 impala and try to stunt on here. We can go back and forth all day and night again, but really bruh, you will forever, in your life time, be a minimum wage worker. Any and all that other shyt you talking about, which you making up like some high school hoe, is false. You forever being a broke boy, will remain true til the day you die :umad: this thread not about you even though you love actin like some kim kardashian groupie for the spot light. but we not doin this shyt - again

Pimpala* :ufdup:

You on borrowed time that im lending you swine :russ:

Get the most out of it :mjlol:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
As far as actual challenge of the thread goes for 15 reps squat for body weight;

I weigh 170 right now

so I did 225 lbs for 20 reps in a row sit down squats;

I benched 175 15 reps in a row yesterday, then 3 more sets of 12 after (51 total reps). No one to record though but if really need to be pressed for it I bench again by Friday

:mjlol: