Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
tbf though why he gonna let some internet poster try strong arm him into posting a picture of his arms lol

And most nikkas run and take a picture too:mjlol:

fukk I look like? Having a grown man tell me take a picture and take it now and then do it?:childplease:

Y'all nikkas on here crazy as hell.

I'll show I really exist tommorow when I post these videos of me working out and shytting on @itsyoung!! fakkit ass lifts.

Until then have y'all fun:russell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And most nikkas run and take a picture too:mjlol:

fukk I look like? Having a grown man tell me take a picture and take it now and then do it?:childplease:

Y'all nikkas on here crazy as hell.

I'll show I really exist tommorow when I post these videos of me working out and shytting on @itsyoung!! fakkit ass lifts.

Until then have y'all fun:russell:

mcnabb.gif

why cant you post the hand picture now and the work out video tomorrow

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Or just maybe he marches to the beat of his own drum and not yours :yeshrug:
we just got done going over this same shyt with @asianthoughts :snoop:

did you actually read the original thread posted at the top of this thread? dude called out 30 members to post work out videos of themselves and if they dont do it they are pussies... when he didnt even post one himself and said he needed 5 days to record one :what: so when asked to prove who he was at that very moment, he been ducking for 2 days.. you cant be this gullible.

Daps
you are the one who made an entire thread calling out 30 people to post entire work out videos of themselves or they are pussies :dead: the irony

I said the challenge ain't start til Wednesday,I'm not posting til Wednesday,when I got time to go to the gym.

Yo wack fat ass,the one who was so hype to post them struggle ass lifts thinking you was doing something and wanted to get daps when instead nikkas laughed at yo lifts.:mjlol:

Shoulda waited til I posted my videos.

Yo fault not mines:umad:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we just got done going over this same shyt with @asianthoughts :snoop:

did you actually read the original thread posted at the top of this thread? dude called out 30 members to post work out videos of themselves and if they dont do it they are pussies... when he didnt even post one himself and said he needed 5 days to record one :what: so when asked to prove who he was at that very moment, he been ducking for 2 days.. you cant be this gullible.

You guys are crazy thinking someone is supposed to do what you want when you want :pachaha:

Those guys didn't have to do anything. They chose to just to show off

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I said the challenge ain't start til Wednesday,I'm not posting til Wednesday,when I got time to go to the gym.

Yo wack fat ass,the one who was so hype to post them struggle ass lifts thinking you was doing something and wanted to get daps when instead nikkas laughed at yo lifts.:mjlol:

Shoulda waited til I posted my videos.

Yo fault not mines:umad:

I had them saved on my phone already, cause you know, I actually work out and shyt.. how you a gym rat but only go to gym 3 times a week, how you a gym rat and got 0 videos saved from any time in history ?

that shyt dont add up... so thats where the posting ya arm/hand picture came from but then you avoiding that like you aint got a phone in your fukking hand right now :stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You guys are crazy thinking someone is supposed to do what you want when you want :pachaha:

Those guys didn't have to do anything. They chose to just to show off

dude quoted like 15 people talkin about ban bet or you a p*ssy if you cant lift this much :heh: but seems like you missingm ost the story so you can :camby: now or keep up with whats goin on