Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
Not you tho atleast you backed it up with that vid im talkin about the other nikkas callin u out

Nah I know y'all don't be talkin about me when y'all say this,but y'all need to start @ these nikkas so they can know exactly who cause it's clowns still posting nonsense

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That should have been obvious the fact that I never posted one. Most people on here don't use their real names and don't post pictures or identifying info. It's not Facebook.

I also don't act like a hardass and say anything that would make me obligated to post one. I don't say I could kick people's ass, or that I can get more girls, or do more push-ups, or whatever. I'm just a screen name on here and I've never claimed to be anything different. You want to see if you think you're better looking than me? Or if you could kick my ass? :mjlol: That you're even concerned with that is extremely insecure.

NEVER SAID THAT .. UV JUST EXPOSED YOUR INSECURITIES MY FRIEND.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MAYBE I SHUD START TYPIN IN CAPS THAN AND FILL MY POSTS WITH COUNTLESS ERRORS AND RAMBLE ON AND ON WHILE PROJRCTING MY INSECURITIES ONTO OTHER PEOPLE :troll:

TOO LATE, UV ALREADY PROJECTED ALL UR INSECURITIES TENFOLD .. FACT OF THE MATTER IS, WE, AS PEOPLE, ALL HAVE INSECURITIES. ITS HOW U DEAL WIT THEM THAT SEPERATES THE MEN FROM THE HOES.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And I dunno if you've noticed yet, but buddy's entire method of argument is to just literally repeat what you said as if it's his own words. It's like when nikkas write a late term paper, copy n paste shyt from a source, and just omit/rearrange some shyt. Voila.

shyt is like a form of "I know you are but what am I?" except wit downs.
ccc8856086615590f164a159f58f5ea3.png
I see you still butthurt and sneak dissin, I intentionally repeat what yall say back to you imbeciles cause the shyt you idiots be sayin always applies to yourselves.:pachaha:

Nope I haven't noticed that because I really am not reading that long as shyt his dumb ass is typing,this dude is the biggest idiot I've ever came across,softest as well.

But now that I think about it he does type like that because me and him had some words a few months ago:russ:

fukk that fakkit
:duck:You read it you just ain't got no comebacks for it, and you well aware we had words this time last year you been emotional ever since thats why you goin so hard now.

@OG_StankBrefs This is an example of a post that applies to the person sayin it:sas1:YOU the biggest idiot I ever came across literally askin the same shyt I already answered like a moron and you the softest cac on here who would bytch up in real life so miss me wit your projection.:sas2:

I'm just tryna get @Stack Money bytch ass to prove he exist I really don't care but he keeps quoting me so I'll continue to ask until the bytch shut up
You know I "exist" and you the one who stay quotin me askin the same retarded shyt I already answered, :ufdup:but thanks for admittin you just want the last word provin me right about that. You obviously care which is why you still bytchin at me, I'm just waitin on you to shut the fukk up and keep it movin.

Who you talkin about tho?:jbhmm:
:mjlol:There you go gettin worried that someone is takin a shot at you, that paranoid response shows you know it applies to you. Like I said your ass can't handle the thought that someone sees you for the lame fakkit you are thats why you so mad at me.

Where them videos of proof tho?:pachaha:
Never gonna post them get over it.:umad:

Nah I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on because lots of people never know what's going on they just read the last few pages and go from there.
:usure:Nah you were nervous he was talkin bout you.
:michaeljordanlaugh:Yall see what I mean?

Not you tho atleast you backed it up with that vid im talkin about the other nikkas callin u out
:cape:He the one that stays callin everyone else out thats why this thread was made in the first place and why I'm even goin at him, he didn't back shyt up cause he ran from postin a arm pic in the moment and needed several days to get someone black to pose as him. Dudes the definition of a keyboard warrior.

Nah I know y'all don't be talkin about me when y'all say this,but y'all need to start @ these nikkas so they can know exactly who cause it's clowns still posting nonsense
:whythefukkyoulyin:No you don't you always scared they dissin you and be quotin them passive aggressively askin who they talkin bout quit tryna spin it bytch.

Daps
I see you still butthurt and sneak dissin, I intentionally repeat what yall say back to you imbeciles cause the shyt you idiots be sayin always applies to yourselves.:pachaha:

:duck:You read it you just ain't got no comebacks for it, and you well aware we had words this time last year you been emotional ever since thats why you goin so hard now.

@OG_StankBrefs This is an example of a post that applies to the person sayin it:sas1:YOU the biggest idiot I ever came across literally askin the same shyt I already answered like a moron and you the softest cac on here who would bytch up in real life so miss me wit your projection.:sas2:

You know I "exist" and you the one who stay quotin me askin the same retarded shyt I already answered, :ufdup:but thanks for admittin you just want the last word provin me right about that. You obviously care which is why you still bytchin at me, I'm just waitin on you to shut the fukk up and keep it movin.

:mjlol:There you go gettin worried that someone is takin a shot at you, that paranoid response shows you know it applies to you. Like I said your ass can't handle the thought that someone sees you for the lame fakkit you are thats why you so mad at me.

Never gonna post them get over it.:umad:

:usure:Nah you were nervous he was talkin bout you.

:michaeljordanlaugh:Yall see what I mean?

:cape:He the one that stays callin everyone else out thats why this thread was made in the first place and why I'm even goin at him, he didn't back shyt up cause he ran from postin a arm pic in the moment and needed several days to get someone black to pose as him. Dudes the definition of a keyboard warrior.

:whythefukkyoulyin:No you don't you always scared they dissin you and be quotin them passive aggressively askin who they talkin bout quit tryna spin it bytch.

Books

Where that video?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
AT LEAST TRY NOT TO MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS THAT U MAD

WHOS HAVIN A THREE WAY CIRCLE JERK IN THIS THREAD?

BILZ, MIAMI316, N GOATPOACHER

THE THREE INSECURE WEIRDOS WHO HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BUT INSIST ON RIDIN NUTS TO THE XTREME IN ORDER TO SAVE FACE

Again, you called all three of us in here. I never even check the ladies room. Why are you making it so obvious you're an angry autistic balding delusional hypocritical wigger, Elinor? How are you going to mention me in a thread that has nothing to do with the fact you're an angry autistic balding wigger, then cry when I respond by calling you an angry autistic balding wigger?

Oh yeah.. you're stupid :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Again, you called all three of us in here. I never even check the ladies room. Why are you making it so obvious you're an angry autistic balding delusional hypocritical wigger, Elinor? How are you going to mention me in a thread that has nothing to do with the fact you're an angry autistic balding wigger, then cry when I respond by calling you an angry autistic balding wigger?

Oh yeah.. you're stupid :jjjjj:

NO ONE GIVES A FUCC BOUT UR BITTER EMOTIONS THO SCARYBOY. U STILL SOUND LIKE A HOE ON HER PERIOD.. READ WHAT U WROTE AGAIN N TELL ME WIT A STRAIGHT FACE THAT U DONT SOUND LIKE ONE OF THEM BIITCHES OFF BASKETBALL WIVES

:pachaha:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
NO ONE GIVES A FUCC BOUT UR BITTER EMOTIONS THO SCARYBOY. U STILL SOUND LIKE A HOE ON HER PERIOD.. READ WHAT U WROTE AGAIN N TELL ME WIT A STRAIGHT FACE THAT U DONT SOUND LIKE ONE OF THEM BIITCHES OFF BASKETBALL WIVES

:pachaha:
Never seen the show . I'm not sure any straight dudes watch sit like that do you and your equally queen brother hold hands while you watch it?

You do realize you sound like a stupid child, right? if it looks like a stupid child and talks like a stupid child, them it must be an angry autistic balding wigger named elinor. if you catch emotions online that's on you. I'm not sure why you think you're of any m importance to me when your own family tries to pretend you don't exist. but I'll give you the attention you crave so much for now

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Never seen the show . I'm not sure any straight dudes watch sit like that do you and your equally queen brother hold hands while you watch it?

You do realize you sound like a stupid child, right? if it looks like a stupid child and talks like a stupid child, them it must be an angry autistic balding wigger named elinor. if you catch emotions online that's on you. I'm not sure why you think you're of any m importance to me when your own family tries to pretend you don't exist. but I'll give you the attention you crave so much for now

THATS HOW I KNOW U DONT HAVE A FEMALE....

AND YOU STILL SOUNDIN LIKE A SCORNED EX-GIRLFRIEND LIL HOMIE .. ITS PRETTY INCREDIBLE HOW SOME1 CAN LASH OUT THIS MUCH N THEN TRY TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE THEY NOT IN THEY FEELINS. "LIKE OMG! YOUR HAIRLINE IS FUCCED UP STUPID CHILD!!" OVER N OVER LIKE A RAGING VAGINA, AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME ANGRY WHEN EVERY1 OF UR POSTS IN HERE SOUNDS LIKE U STEAMIN AT THE EARS. AGAIN, REAL DUDES DO NOT TALK LIKE THIS. ASIDE FROM BEIN SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE, THIS IS HOW I KNOW U A BIITCH.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THATS HOW I KNOW U DONT HAVE A FEMALE....

AND YOU STILL SOUNDIN LIKE A SCORNED EX-GIRLFRIEND LIL HOMIE .. ITS PRETTY INCREDIBLE HOW SOME1 CAN LASH OUT THIS MUCH N THEN TRY TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE THEY NOT IN THEY FEELINS. "LIKE OMG! YOUR HAIRLINE IS FUCCED UP STUPID CHILD!!" OVER N OVER LIKE A RAGING VAGINA, AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME ANGRY WHEN EVERY1 OF UR POSTS IN HERE SOUNDS LIKE U STEAMIN AT THE EARS. AGAIN, REAL DUDES DO NOT TALK LIKE THIS. ASIDE FROM BEIN SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE, THIS IS HOW I KNOW U A BIITCH.

I'm lashing out? Again, you mentioned me in this thread. You wanted my attention so badly, now you're crying that you have it? Maybe you'll learn your lesson? Probably not, considering you're an angry autistic balding wigger.

The funniest part of this thread is that you:
1. Have admitted to being a third grade substitute teacher;
2. Are a shytty rapper;
3. Are a shytty poster:
4. Are a shytty Jew:
5. Are a shytty brother; and
6. Are completely oblivious to how hypocritical you are;

I'll stop there since I doubt you can count higher :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm lashing out? Again, you mentioned me in this thread. You wanted my attention so badly, now you're crying that you have it? Maybe you'll learn your lesson? Probably not, considering you're an angry autistic balding wigger.

The funniest part of this thread is that you:
1. Have admitted to being a third grade substitute teacher;
2. Are a shytty rapper;
3. Are a shytty poster:
4. Are a shytty Jew:
5. Are a shytty brother; and
6. Are completely oblivious to how hypocritical you are;

I'll stop there since I doubt you can count higher :jjjjj:

YES I CALLED U IN HERE, BUT U GETTIN EXTRA EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT, GOIN ON RANTS ON HOW U FEEL ABOUT ME, 10 STRAIGHT PAGES OF UR FEELINS NOW. AND ALL I DID WAS SAY U TALK SHIIT WHILE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. YOU NOT REALLY HIDIN UR DEFENSE MECHANISM THAT WELL.. LIKE I SAID, ALL U HAD TO SAY WAS "I DONT FEEL LIKE POSTIN A PIC" AND IT WOULDA BEEN MUCH MORE BELIEVABLE THAT U NOT DOIN IT FOR INSECURITY PURPOSES THAN IF U LASHED OUT WIT THESE RAGE FILLED ESSAYS.

BUT THATS JUS BEIN A REAL ONE 101

CARRY ON..