Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
Another deflection from the truth in my post:francis:right I don't exist you've been talkin to a bot this whole time.:pachaha:

:jbhmm:How long you gonna continue to quote me bytchin at me fakkit? Last year you did it for over a month cause you wanted the last word so Ima see if you enough of a petty loser to go for an entire year this time.:mjlol:

Where them videos of proof tho?:pachaha:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Now that I think about it, you using the word "scary" is another example of how you're an angry autistic balding wigger who calls his mommy to look under his bed because he's scared he'll see "Goatpoacher quoted your post.."

If you're scared, go to church (not synagogue).

AT LEAST TRY NOT TO MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS THAT U MAD

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WHOS HAVIN A THREE WAY CIRCLE JERK IN THIS THREAD?

BILZ, MIAMI316, N GOATPOACHER

THE THREE INSECURE WEIRDOS WHO HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BUT INSIST ON RIDIN NUTS TO THE XTREME IN ORDER TO SAVE FACE
Go back to your original post in this topic, you @ all of us and called us into a thread that had nothing to do with us. No one (including you) had ever asked me for my pic on the coli until you randomly called me out for never posting one.

Randomly call out 3 people and then cry 3 people are against you, brehs.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Go back to your original post in this topic, you @ all of us and called us into a thread that had nothing to do with us. No one (including you) had ever asked me for my pic on the coli until you randomly called me out for never posting one.

Randomly call out 3 people and then cry 3 people are against you, brehs.

ALL U HAD TO SAY IS "I DONT FEEL LIKE POSTIN ONE", BUT ALL THESE RANTS U GOIN ON ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS MAKES IT CLEAR THAT ITS NO COINCIDENCE YALL THE ONES WITOUT A FACE 2 UR NAME. FOLKS WIT CONFIDENCE DONT MOVE LIKE THAT HOMIE.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ALL U HAD TO SAY IS "I DONT FEEL LIKE POSTIN ONE", BUT ALL THESE RANTS U GOIN ON ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS MAKES IT CLEAR THAT ITS NO COINCIDENCE YALL THE ONES WITOUT A FACE 2 UR NAME. FOLKS WIT CONFIDENCE DONT MOVE LIKE THAT HOMIE.
That should have been obvious the fact that I never posted one. Most people on here don't use their real names and don't post pictures or identifying info. It's not Facebook.

I also don't act like a hardass and say anything that would make me obligated to post one. I don't say I could kick people's ass, or that I can get more girls, or do more push-ups, or whatever. I'm just a screen name on here and I've never claimed to be anything different. You want to see if you think you're better looking than me? Or if you could kick my ass? :mjlol: That you're even concerned with that is extremely insecure.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yall nikkas need to scrap it out

lameass keyboard warriors:mjlol:

duke it out or shut up:yeshrug: