Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Make sure you post ya video ya bytch
:russell:You're a broken record, even if I did post videos of myself I wouldn't do it now just cause your bytchass is beggin for it.:umad:

:sas1:I see you passed the 15k post mark and been postin on here all day and all night once again but we supposed to believe you have a regular social life and are a fitness nut:michaeljordanlaugh:you a loser wit no life like I said all along.:sas2:

Daps
:russell:You're a broken record, even if I did post videos of myself I wouldn't do it now just cause your bytchass is beggin for it.:umad:

:sas1:I see you passed the 15k post mark and been postin on here all day and all night once again but we supposed to believe you have a regular social life and are a fitness nut:michaeljordanlaugh:you a loser wit no life like I said all along.:sas2:

Where them videos at proving you exist bytch?

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where them videos at proving you exist bytch?
Another deflection from the truth in my post:francis:right I don't exist you've been talkin to a bot this whole time.:pachaha:

:jbhmm:How long you gonna continue to quote me bytchin at me fakkit? Last year you did it for over a month cause you wanted the last word so Ima see if you enough of a petty loser to go for an entire year this time.:mjlol:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Book after book bytch:russ:

And I dunno if you've noticed yet, but buddy's entire method of argument is to just literally repeat what you said as if it's his own words. It's like when nikkas write a late term paper, copy n paste shyt from a source, and just omit/rearrange some shyt. Voila.

shyt is like a form of "I know you are but what am I?" except wit downs.
ccc8856086615590f164a159f58f5ea3.png

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LOL OK BUDDY

Now that I think about it, you using the word "scary" is another example of how you're an angry autistic balding wigger who calls his mommy to look under his bed because he's scared he'll see "Goatpoacher quoted your post.."

If you're scared, go to church (not synagogue).

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now that I think about it, you using the word "scary" is another example of how you're an angry autistic balding wigger who calls his mommy to look under his bed because he's scared he'll see "Goatpoacher quoted your post.."

If you're scared, go to church (not synagogue).
That's one of the funniest/saddest parts of this train wreck of a thread that he's derailed. He keeps rambling about grammar, yet he can't be bothered to turn his caps lock off or used the word scared when supposed to use it.

Daps
And I dunno if you've noticed yet, but buddy's entire method of argument is to just literally repeat what you said as if it's his own words. It's like when nikkas write a late term paper, copy n paste shyt from a source, and just omit/rearrange some shyt. Voila.

shyt is like a form of "I know you are but what am I?" except wit downs.
ccc8856086615590f164a159f58f5ea3.png

Nope I haven't noticed that because I really am not reading that long as shyt his dumb ass is typing,this dude is the biggest idiot I've ever came across,softest as well.

But now that I think about it he does type like that because me and him had some words a few months ago:russ:

fukk that fakkit