Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I DONT CARE IF UR ATTRACTIVE, FOH WIT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS GAY THOUGHTS .. I WANA SEE IF U THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL I PICTURE WHEN I READ YOUR HORMONAL POSTS. I KNOW ITS A DIFFICULT CONCEPT FOR U TO COMPREHEND, BUT NOT EVERYTHIN GOTA BE SEXUAL WHEN U DEALIN WIT DUDES, MY FRUIT
Again, you shouldn't be thinking of 12 yr old girls and if you thought I was one, you should have stopped talking a long time ago :sitdown:

Me posting a pic won't prove that I'm the person in the pic. Maybe you don't care and you just want to see a pic of a dude but I'm sure there are sites out there for that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Again, you shouldn't be thinking of 12 yr old girls and if you thought I was one, you should have stopped talking a long time ago :sitdown:

Me posting a pic won't prove that I'm the person in the pic. Maybe you don't care and you just want to see a pic of a dude but I'm sure there are sites out there for that.

THERE U GO MAKIN EVERYTHING SEXUAL AGAIN LIKE THE FRUITCAKE U ARE

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THERE U GO MAKIN EVERYTHING SEXUAL AGAIN LIKE THE FRUITCAKE U ARE
Well you are begging for my pic and imagining what I look like. It's creepy. I'm not trying to boast or prove anything so whether I'm rich and famous or if I'm the complete opposite doesn't matter to the conversation. Posting a pic proves nothing, the other people who posted pics were accused of lying anyway.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well you are begging for my pic and imagining what I look like. It's creepy. I'm not trying to boast or prove anything so whether I'm rich and famous or if I'm the complete opposite doesn't matter to the conversation. Posting a pic proves nothing, the other people who posted pics were accused of lying anyway.

I DONT BELIEVE U BUT IF THATS HOW U FEEL DO U

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at this bytch still writng chapters :russ:

Post ya proof video ya bytch I posted mines you weak CAC
:martin:Look at this bytch exaggeratin like a drama queen again callin a few sentences chapters in a book to dodge givin a proper response to what I'm sayin.

:mjlol:You gonna be on here a year from now still askin for a video like a dumbass, you ain't post a proof video the proof woulda been droppin that arm pic when asked without preparation.

There's like a dozen of his workout routine in The Gym. :what:This is just fukkery at this point.:mjlol:
:usure:He only had 1 faceless video of a random dude for a whole year until last month when he got boxed into a corner and waited 5 days to get his coworker to pretend to be him, he was asked straight up for a pic of his arm or hand to show then and there he was black and dude responded wit laugh smilies uncomfortably avoidin a pic cause he didn't have a black arm to upload until his friend came several days later.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

These dudes on here crazy.:mjlol:

And when I uploaded the videos people said I still was fake and it wasn't me :pachaha:
:ufdup:Cause it was clear you organized a meetin wit someone else after the fact, needin 5 days to set up a date wit your boyfriend while duckin a pic of your black hand in the moment exposed you as a cac.:cacjordan:

You ain't slick and I saw thru your bullshyt thats why you on my dikk now, I've seen all kinds of wild catfish type shyt and know the elaborate lengths losers like you go to to put on airs.:sas2:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YOU TRYIN TO CONVINCE EVERY1 THAT U NOT SCARY TO SHOW UR FACE

You are obviously scared of me given how you've responded in this thread. You're also scared of showing proof you passed third grade much less teaching it.

Daps
:martin:Look at this bytch exaggeratin like a drama queen again callin a few sentences chapters in a book to dodge givin a proper response to what I'm sayin.

:mjlol:You gonna be on here a year from now still askin for a video like a dumbass, you ain't post a proof video the proof woulda been droppin that arm pic when asked without preparation.

:usure:He only had 1 faceless video of a random dude for a whole year until last month when he got boxed into a corner and waited 5 days to get his coworker to pretend to be him, he was asked straight up for a pic of his arm or hand to show then and there he was black and dude responded wit laugh smilies uncomfortably avoidin a pic cause he didn't have a black arm to upload until his friend came several days later.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

:ufdup:Cause it was clear you organized a meetin wit someone else after the fact, needin 5 days to set up a date wit your boyfriend while duckin a pic of your black hand in the moment exposed you as a cac.:cacjordan:

You ain't slick and I saw thru your bullshyt thats why you on my dikk now, I've seen all kinds of wild catfish type shyt and know the elaborate lengths losers like you go to to put on airs.:sas2:

Book after book bytch:russ: