Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You called all of us in here dumbass :heh:

nwy.gif

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not reading books bytch.

Post that video you fakkit
Quit bein a drama queen fakkit, it was a few paragraphs you read it you just can't refute what I said so you dodgin my points as usual.

You keep regurgitatin the same request like an autistic fool:mjlol:Einstein said the definition of insanity is doin somethin over and over again and expectin a different result...:sas2:

He salty as fukk,he a troll and a p*ssy boy
:ufdup:You just described yourself cac, you the salty troll makin the same corny posts cause you tight I called you out and won't cave to your whiny demands.

Duck postin a arm pic but call someone else a p*ssy boy for not postin workout videos for known fakkits brehs.:michaeljordanlaugh:

41 pages for a thread asking for a picture of a nikkas arm :deadrose:

I knew a large majority of y'all were fukking lames, but damn :why:
:whoa:Most of the pages are this dude arguin wit me about year old shyt and random beefs between other nikkas.

Who you speaking about?

The person that created this thread?
:pachaha:Look at you gettin all worried that he might be talkin about you, you're so insecure and desperate for everyone to think highly of you its pathetic. Classic traits of a loser in life usin the internet to live out his fantasy of bein popular.:mjpls:

And the people that supported it, like wtf how lame is your life if the highlight of your day is to ask for a pic of another mans arm
:francis:That faq you defendin is in this thread askin me for videos workin out, and he made a thread taggin 30 men wit requests for videos of us doin specific workouts he listed which is why this spinoff thread was made in the first place for him not postin a pic of his supposed muscles. He been obsessed wit askin men for pics since he first signed up, the highlight of HIS day is seein other men's bodies.

Yea that shyt wack,but when I posted those videos on they ass :russ: they was salty as shyt
:comeon:Like you didn't ask even more elaborate shyt from every guy on this site, it was obvious several days before you posted that video it was gonna be of your friend posin as you which is why YOU salty as shyt that I'm still callin you out for it.:heh:

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at why this thread was made. One of the beefs is about whether or not a poster is black. Another was about whether a guy was lying about his weightlifting claims. Pics were needed in those situations. For me, Miami, and goatpoacher, you simply want to know how attractive we are because you're all of the different meanings of curious.

:camby:

Daps
Quit bein a drama queen fakkit, it was a few paragraphs you read it you just can't refute what I said so you dodgin my points as usual.

You keep regurgitatin the same request like an autistic fool:mjlol:Einstein said the definition of insanity is doin somethin over and over again and expectin a different result...:sas2:

:ufdup:You just described yourself cac, you the salty troll makin the same corny posts cause you tight I called you out and won't cave to your whiny demands.

Duck postin a arm pic but call someone else a p*ssy boy for not postin workout videos for known fakkits brehs.:michaeljordanlaugh:

:whoa:Most of the pages are this dude arguin wit me about year old shyt and random beefs between other nikkas.

:pachaha:Look at you gettin all worried that he might be talkin about you, you're so insecure and desperate for everyone to think highly of you its pathetic. Classic traits of a loser in life usin the internet to live out his fantasy of bein popular.:mjpls:

:francis:That faq you defendin is in this thread askin me for videos workin out, and he made a thread taggin 30 men wit requests for videos of us doin specific workouts he listed which is why this spinoff thread was made in the first place for him not postin a pic of his supposed muscles. He been obsessed wit askin men for pics since he first signed up, the highlight of HIS day is seein other men's bodies.

:comeon:Like you didn't ask even more elaborate shyt from every guy on this site, it was obvious several days before you posted that video it was gonna be of your friend posin as you which is why YOU salty as shyt that I'm still callin you out for it.:heh:

Look at this bytch still writng chapters :russ:

Post ya proof video ya bytch I posted mines you weak CAC

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Elinor.. you did it again.
Look at why this thread was made. One of the beefs is about whether or not a poster is black. Another was about whether a guy was lying about his weightlifting claims. Pics were needed in those situations. For me, Miami, and goatpoacher, you simply want to know how attractive we are because you're all of the different meanings of curious.

He drags all three of us into this thread and then gets upset when we go at him for the many reasons he gives us. You can't make this shyt up.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

vvvv

I don't know how y'all beef started.

But some cats on here talk toooo reckless and tho this is the Internet majority of us are grown men,so if you gon talk tough then man up,stand up or sit down,simple as that and if a cat prove he exist then you should as well.:yeshrug:

Just my opinion

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I haven't done any boasting on here that I need to prove. You simply want to see if I'm attractive. It's bizarre and creepy.

I DONT CARE IF UR ATTRACTIVE, FOH WIT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS GAY THOUGHTS .. I WANA SEE IF U THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL I PICTURE WHEN I READ YOUR HORMONAL POSTS. I KNOW ITS A DIFFICULT CONCEPT FOR U TO COMPREHEND, BUT NOT EVERYTHIN GOTA BE SEXUAL WHEN U DEALIN WIT DUDES, MY FRUIT