Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SAYS MY NUMBER 1 NUTRIDER WHO IS ONE OF THE THREE NERDS NAMED FOR BEIN TOO SCARY TO SHOW THEY FACE ON HERE

:youngsabo:
This is a perfect example of how stupid you are Elinor. I'm sure you can find somebody uglier and balder than you but you will be hard pressed to find somebody dumber than you. Only a truly stupid autistic wigger would insist that an online argument requires pictures. This is about the fact you need to stop posting your ugly balding face this is about the fact u need to stop rapping. This is about the fact you need to stop living with your parents and go back to school and get a real job.

This isn't comparative. Believe me you are just objectively worthless and if you ever saw me in real life you'd be calling me sir while I tell you "sorry I dont take criminal cases and I would never defend a pwdophile".

Let's be reality. You your slut sister and equally stupid brother should commit suicide at the same time and save your parents some funereal costs.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is a perfect example of how stupid you are Elinor. I'm sure you can find somebody uglier and balder than you but you will be hard pressed to find somebody dumber than you. Only a truly stupid autistic wigger would insist that an online argument requires pictures. This is about the fact you need to stop posting your ugly balding face this is about the fact u need to stop rapping. This is about the fact you need to stop living with your parents and go back to school and get a real job.

This isn't comparative. Believe me you are just objectively worthless and if you ever saw me in real life you'd be calling me sir while I tell you "sorry I dont take criminal cases and I would never defend a pwdophile".

Let's be reality. You your slut sister and equally stupid brother should commit suicide at the same time and save your parents some funereal costs.

I DONT THINK U GET IT BIITCHBOY .. U THINK U IN THE CLEAR BECAUSE NERDS LIKE MIAMI316 IS DAPPIN U UP, BUT REAL RECOGNIZE THAT IF U DISSIN SOME1 APPEARANCE AND AT THE SAME TIME TOO SCARY TO SHOW UR OWN FACE WHEN CALLED OUT, THAT MAKES U THE QUINTESSENTIAL HOE..

OTHER THAN THAT, ITS OBVIOUS U JUS IN HERE DEFLECTIN SO U WONT HAVE TO POST A PICTURE OF UR DEFORMED, MOST LIKELY OBESE LOOKIN ASS .. IM THE ONE WHO CALLED U IN HERE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. SO U CAN MAKE ALL THE FAIL JOKES U WANT, CLOWN.. BUT IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ANY1 WHOS NOT A TOTAL PUSY THEMSELVES UNDERSTANDS WHY U DOIN ALL THIS BARKIN TO BEGIN WIT

:ufdup:

U KEEP TALKIN URSELF UP, INSECURITIES SEEPIN THRU UR PORES N ALL .. WE KNOW UR NOT A LAWYER, PUSYBOY

:skip:

YOU DONT HAVE A JOB, PROLLY ROOMIN WIT SOME LOSER OFFA CRAIGSLIST FOR 5 BILLS A MONTH RENT, N U MOST LIKELY ARE A FAT NERD WHO COULDNT GET PUSY IF U HAD 4 GZ IN UR POCKET WALKIN DOWN THE VEGAS STRIP...N NOW U PROJECTIN THEM SHORTCOMINS ONTO ME; I DO OWN MY OWN PROPERTY, MAKE MORE MONEY THAN U, AND ARE OBVIOUSLY BETTER LOOKIN THAN U.

:umad:

SO KEEP YAPPIN, TRYIN UR HARDEST TO GET THE APPROVAL OF THE OTHER FACELESS COWARDS WHO POST HERE CUZ THEY HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM @Miami316 .. BUT DONT FORGET U IN A THREAD THAT WAS STARTED BECAUSE A POSTER WAS CALLED OUT FOR NOT SHOWIN THEIR FACE.. AND SAID POSTER CAME THRU.

THAT MEANS U CAN YAP UNTIL THE MOON EXPLODES AND IT WONT MAKE U ANY LESS OF A SCARY ASS HOE TALKIN SHIIT TO SAVE FACE CUZ U GOT CALLED OUT N DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO STOP HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME LIKE THE LIL BIITCH U KNOW U ARE

:whew:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I DONT THINK U GET IT BIITCHBOY .. U THINK U IN THE CLEAR BECAUSE NERDS LIKE MIAMI316 IS DAPPIN U UP, BUT REAL RECOGNIZE THAT IF U DISSIN SOME1 APPEARANCE AND AT THE SAME TIME TOO SCARY TO SHOW UR OWN FACE WHEN CALLED OUT, THAT MAKES U THE QUINTESSENTIAL HOE..

OTHER THAN THAT, ITS OBVIOUS U JUS IN HERE DEFLECTIN SO U WONT HAVE TO POST A PICTURE OF UR DEFORMED, MOST LIKELY OBESE LOOKIN ASS .. IM THE ONE WHO CALLED U IN HERE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. SO U CAN MAKE ALL THE FAIL JOKES U WANT, CLOWN.. BUT IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ANY1 WHOS NOT A TOTAL PUSY THEMSELVES UNDERSTANDS WHY U DOIN ALL THIS BARKIN TO BEGIN WIT

U KEEP TALKIN URSELF UP, INSECURITIES SEEPIN THRU UR PORES N ALL .. WE KNOW UR NOT A LAWYER, PUSYBOY

YOU DONT HAVE A JOB, PROLLY ROOMIN WIT SOME LOSER OFFA CRAIGSLIST FOR 5 BILLS A MONTH RENT, N U MOST LIKELY ARE A FAT NERD WHO COULDNT GET PUSY IF U HAD 4 GZ IN UR POCKET WALKIN DOWN THE VEGAS STRIP...N NOW U PROJECTIN THEM SHORTCOMINS ONTO ME; I DO OWN MY OWN PROPERTY, MAKE MORE MONEY THAN U, AND ARE OBVIOUSLY BETTER LOOKIN THAN U.

SO KEEP YAPPIN, TRYIN UR HARDEST TO GET THE APPROVAL OF THE OTHER FACELESS COWARDS WHO POST HERE CUZ THEY HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM @Miami316 .. BUT DONT FORGET U IN A THREAD THAT WAS STARTED BECAUSE A POSTER WAS CALLED OUT FOR NOT SHOWIN THEIR FACE.. AND SAID POSTER CAME THRU.

THAT MEANS U CAN YAP UNTIL THE MOON EXPLODES AND IT WONT MAKE U ANY LESS OF A SCARY ASS HOE TALKIN SHIIT TO SAVE FACE CUZ U GOT CALLED OUT N DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO STOP HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME LIKE THE LIL BIITCH U KNOW U ARE

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

OTHER THAN THAT, ITS OBVIOUS U JUS IN HERE DEFLECTIN SO U WONT HAVE TO POST A PICTURE OF UR DEFORMED, MOST LIKELY OBESE LOOKIN ASS .. IM THE ONE WHO CALLED U IN HERE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. SO U CAN MAKE ALL THE FAIL JOKES U WANT CLOWN, BUT IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ANY1 WHOS NOT A TOTAL PUSY THEMSELVES UNDERSTANDS WHY U DOIN ALL THIS BARKIN TO BEGIN WIT

YOU DONT HAVE A JOB, PROLLY ROOMIN WIT SOME LOSER OFFA CRAIGSLIST FOR 5 BILLS A MONTH RENT, N U MOST LIKELY ARE A FAT NERD WHO COULDNT GET PUSY IF U HAD 4 GZ IN UR POCKET WALKIN DOWN THE VEGAS STRIP...N NOW U PROJECTIN THEM SHORTCOMINS ONTO ME; I DO OWN MY OWN PROPERTY, MAKE MORE MONEY THEN U, AND ARE OBVIOUSLY BETTER LOOKIN THAN U.

You had to post this garbage twice? Fine let's make a deal. You post your tax returns for the last 5 years and I'll send you my pictures you creepy homosexual.

Release the tax returns. You want to attack my job and my finances then post yours. Post your pink slips too Elinor.

We have a deal? :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You had to post this garbage twice? Fine let's make a deal. You post your tax returns for the last 5 years and I'll send you my pictures you creepy homosexual.

Release the tax returns. You want to attack my job and my finances then post yours. Post your pink slips too Elinor.

U WORKIN MIGHTY HARD TO HIDE BEHIND THAT SCREEN NAME .. ITS ALL GOOD BRO, I WONT PRESS U BOUT IT NO MORE

:feedme:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U WORKIN MIGHTY HARD TO HIDE BEHIND THAT SCREEN NAME .. ITS ALL GOOD BRO, I WONT PRESS U BOUT IT NO MORE

:feedme:
So you won't make a simple deal? Well then you are a hypocrite and a loser. How you going to talk shyt about my financial condition. When you won't post your tax returns? Pink slips? Let's see what a third grade substitute teacher salary looks like.then

You are such an autistic angry.creepy hypocritical homosexual wigger. You want my pictures then won't make the deal? Damn you should go contemplate life in an oven like Descartes.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So you won't make a simple deal? Well then you are a hypocrite and a loser. How you going to talk shyt about my financial condition. When you won't post your tax returns? Pink slips? Let's see what a third grade substitute teacher salary looks like.then

You are such an autistic angry.creepy hypocritical homosexual wigger. You want my pictures then won't make the deal? Damn you should go contemplate life in an oven like Descartes.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Did you actually read all that crap?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

This is amazing.

1. You're an ugly balding wigger who looks like Tay Sachs rejected you as being too worthless ---- but you're convince you're good looking
2. You sound like Borat trying to rap (ironic, since you're basically Ali G) -- but your'e convinced you have skills

Buuuuuut.... once I ask to see your tax returns, you're like
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Daaaaamn :steviej: You're such a broke idiot that even your delusional ass won't go down that rabbithole

I feel sorry for your mother, Elinor. Three useless parasites for children.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You read one post by him, you've read them all. THey can be summarized as "I'm an angry autistic creepy homosexual wigger jew who's balling on my third grade substitute teacher salary".
Sounds about right. The kid is basically a mix of Jamie Kennedy in Malibu's most wanted and jimmy de Santa in gta 5 while having a martyr complex that rivals that of any Boston sports fan, but his applies to everything and not just sports.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is amazing.

1. You're an ugly balding wigger who looks like Tay Sachs rejected you as being too worthless ---- but you're convince you're good looking
2. You sound like Borat trying to rap (ironic, since you're basically Ali G) -- but your'e convinced you have skills

Buuuuuut.... once I ask to see your tax returns, you're like
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Daaaaamn :steviej: You're such a broke idiot that even your delusional ass won't go down that rabbithole

I feel sorry for your mother, Elinor. Three useless parasites for children.

full

U KNOW U FAILIN WHEN U GETTIN DAPPED UP BY MIAMI316 ON EVERY POST

:mjlol:

SON ASKIN FOR TAX RETURNS

:deadrose: