Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You just said you wouldn't shoot the fair one without knowing what you were up against. That's a coward. If I've made you so angry, I'm around Woodland Hills all the time, Elinor (the N is silent). Never seen you anywhere except online, though. You live on the internet because you're an idiot. Are you honestly saying they let a real life thug play substitute third grade teacher?

The reality is, the most shameful things a man can do is not realize his own shortcomings. You are stupid, ugly, balding, a coward, talentless, homosexual, and your sister's a slut.

You need to be honest with yourelf, Elinor. You just want to see dudes pictures because you're a homosexual and your brother has gap teeth.

I DONT STAY IN WOODLAND HILLS STALKER, BUT I MIGHTA SEEN U, I JUS WOULD NEVER KNOW, CUZ U SCARY AF TO STOP YAPPIN LIKE A HOE N JUS POST UP YOUR PIC.

MY BROTHER HAS GAP TEETH?

THE FUCC TYPA SHIIT U ON?? THERES NO WAY U CAN TELL ME UR BIITCHASS AINT GOT A VAGINA BETWEEN UR LEGS TALKIN LIKE THAT.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I DONT STAY IN WOODLAND HILLS STALKER, BUT I MIGHTA SEEN U, I JUS WOULD NEVER KNOW, CUZ U SCARY AF TO STOP YAPPIN LIKE A HOE N JUS POST UP YOUR PIC.

MY BROTHER HAS GAP TEETH?

THE FUCC TYPA SHIIT U ON?? THERES NO WAY U CAN TELL ME UR BIITCHASS AINT GOT A VAGINA BETWEEN UR LEGS TALKIN LIKE THAT.

And you'll never have a vagina between your legs looking like a balding vato :jjjjj:

But go on, Elinor. Which elementary school do you substitute for? Also, are you denying that video is of your brother? At least your parents are consistent in raising talentless homosexuals.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why do you wanna see me so bad, you creep homosexual angry autistic wigger?

You'll get the general picture when your sister has kids :jjjjj:

BTW, the fukk kind of a name is Elinor for a dude? Did your parents know you were a homosexual when you were born?

ELIOR IS A HEBREW NAME .. IT MEANS GOD'S LIGHT.

IT EXPLAINS WHY IM CONFIDENT, GOOD LOOKIN, AND HAVE THE BALLS TO POST MYSELF ON A MESSAGE FORUM FULLA NUTRIDERS SUCH AS YASELF WHO LIKE TO ANALYZE GUYS' LOOKS BECAUSE THEY IN THE CLOSET..

UR TURN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And you'll never have a vagina between your legs looking like a balding vato :jjjjj:

But go on, Elinor. Which elementary school do you substitute for? Also, are you denying that video is of your brother? At least your parents are consistent in raising talentless homosexuals.

LMAO I GET MORE PUSY THAN U GET SCARED.. THATS SOMETHIN U CLEARLY ONLY GET WHEN U MASTURBATE, HOE.

WHAT KIND OF A MAN IS THIS ASHAMED OF HOW HE LOOKS?

YALL KNOW HE BEEN TAKIN SELFIES, TRYNA FIND THE RIGHT ANGLE, CONTEMPLATING WHETHER HE SHOULD DO IT OR NOT TOO

:mjlol:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
ELIOR IS A HEBREW NAME .. IT MEANS GOD'S LIGHT.

IT EXPLAINS WHY IM CONFIDENT, GOOD LOOKIN, AND HAVE THE BALLS TO POST MYSELF ON A MESSAGE FORUM FULLA NUTRIDERS SUCH AS YASELF WHO LIKE TO ANALYZE GUYS' LOOKS BECAUSE THEY IN THE CLOSET..

UR TURN

Aww, the little wigger is proud of his name. It's funny they named you Elinor and your sister Daniel. I guess she's the only man they raised?

And before you forget (since you are a angry autistic homosexual creepy talentless wigger named Elinor) how do you accuse me of being a nutrider when you MENTIONED ME in a thread .. in a forum... I never visit?

Explain that one, Elinor.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMAO I GET MORE PUSY THAN U GET SCARED.. THATS SOMETHIN U CLEARLY ONLY GET WHEN U MASTURBATE, HOE.

WHAT KIND OF A MAN IS THIS ASHAMED OF HOW HE LOOKS?

YALL KNOW HE BEEN TAKIN SELFIES, TRYNA FIND THE RIGHT ANGLE, CONTEMPLATING WHETHER HE SHOULD DO IT OR NOT TOO

:mjlol:

I've never taken a selfie in my life because I am an actual adult with a real job who makes real money. You, on the other hand, are a stupid child with no job, no talent, and no clue.

I'm not telling you that you should be ashamed of your looks. I'm telling you that the human race should be ashamed of your existence. It's a damn shame that you inherited all the worst features of your Hassidic bloodlines, but failed to inherit the self-awareness and deprecation that most of the talented famous jews exhibit. You're the worst of all worlds.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Aww, the little wigger is proud of his name. It's funny they named you Elinor and your sister Daniel. I guess she's the only man they raised?

And before you forget (since you are a angry autistic homosexual creepy talentless wigger named Elinor) how do you accuse me of being a nutrider when you MENTIONED ME in a thread .. in a forum... I never visit?

Explain that one, Elinor.

LMAO THIS GUY KNOWS MY ENTIRE FAMILY HISTORY N CLAIMS TO NOT BE A HOE.

I DIDNT KNOW WHO U WAS UNTIL U STARTED RIDING MY NUTS IN EVERY THREAD

I JUST REMEMBERED U AS THE GUY WHO ALWAYS COMMENTED ON MY LOOKS BUT WAS SCARED TO POST A PIC WHEN CALLED OUT. I TAGGED U CUZ I DONT TALK BEHIND PEOPLES BACKS.

AT THIS POINT, U JUST GOTA MAN UP N POST 1 BRODIE.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMAO THIS GUY KNOWS MY ENTIRE FAMILY HISTORY N CLAIMS TO NOT BE A HOE.

I DIDNT KNOW WHO U WAS UNTIL U STARTED RIDING MY NUTS IN EVERY THREAD

I JUST REMEMBERED U AS THE GUY WHO ALWAYS COMMENTED ON MY LOOKS BUT WAS SCARED TO POST A PIC WHEN CALLED OUT. I TAGGED U CUZ I DONT TALK BEHIND PEOPLES BACKS.

AT THIS POINT, U JUST GOTA MAN UP N POST 1 BRODIE.

Man up? You think your obsession is any concern to me? :jjjjj: When you grow up, you'll understand. I'll take your opinion on anything seriously when you're no longer a third grade substitute teacher :lolbron:

I just realized something, Elinor. You look like RA the Rugged Man with Down Syndrome... but also rap like RA the Rugged Man with Down Syndrome... :ohhh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've never taken a selfie in my life because I am an actual adult with a real job who makes real money. You, on the other hand, are a stupid child with no job, no talent, and no clue.

I'm not telling you that you should be ashamed of your looks. I'm telling you that the human race should be ashamed of your existence. It's a damn shame that you inherited all the worst features of your Hassidic bloodlines, but failed to inherit the self-awareness and deprecation that most of the talented famous jews exhibit. You're the worst of all worlds.

U MAKIN THIS WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT HOW ATTRACTIVE U FIND ME LIL HOMIE .. ITS AWFULLY GAY OF U. U TALKIN TO A GUY WHO COULD BAG EVERY FEMALE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY AT WILL. U CANT CALL SOME1 UGLY WHEN THEY JUST POSTED A PIC OF THEMSELVES SHOWIN U HOW HANDSOME THEY ARE, IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT.

IM 6'5 200 GOT THE GIFT OF GAB LIKE NO OTHER AND A BIG DICC TO TOP IT OFF.. NOTHIN U SAY OUTA DESPERATION WILL CHANGE THAT , AND ITS QUITE OBVIOUS U ONLY TALKIN SHIIT CUZ U LACKIN IN EVERY DEPARTMENT IM GAININ IN BRUH. BE REAL.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
It's so funny.

I tell Elinor that she's

1. Stupid
2. Autistic
3. A shytty rapper
4. A shytty jew
5. A shytty human being
6. Ugly.

Elinor responds by saying.

1. Admit
2. Admit
3. Admit
4. Admit
5. Admit
6. ... DENY! I'm not ugly my mommy says i'm beautiful!

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THATS CUZ U GOT TROLLED ON THAT OTHER SHIIT IDIOT. U TALKIN BOUT MY LOOKS IS ALL THAT RESONATES.. U DONT KNOW WHAT I DO FOR A LIVIN, U DONT KNOW WHERE I LIVE, U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH PUSY I GET.. ALL THAT IS JUS U TALKIN SHIIT TO SAVE FACE WHILE EXPOSIN HOW GAY U ARE, YAPPIN BOUT HOW ATTRACTIVE U FIND ME

AND ALL THIS TYPIN IS CUZ U TOO SCARY TO SHOW YASELF

:snoop:

We're talking about your poor, misguided brother, Elinor. What have you done for him?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's so funny.

I tell Elinor that she's

1. Stupid
2. Autistic
3. A shytty rapper
4. A shytty jew
5. A shytty human being
6. Ugly.

Elinor responds by saying.

1. Admit
2. Admit
3. Admit
4. Admit
5. Admit
6. ... DENY! I'm not ugly my mommy says i'm beautiful!

AKA I WONT POST MY PIC CUZ IM ASHAMED OF MYSELF SO IMA KEEP TALKIN LIKE A HOE