Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This obsession with seeing our faces :francis::scust:
The level of insecurity is :mindblown: He wants to see how he measures up physically against other dudes. He is literally begging for pics of guys.

I stay off social media for a reason. Sccit is out there leaving a crumb trail all over the internet of himself getting sonned. I know he's a trust fund kid and never needs to make his own money but there has to be some limit on how much he can embarrass himself.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP
It does. You come across people on the internet and you immediately worry yourself about whether the person on the other side of the screen is better looking than you, has a bigger dikk, gets more p*ssy, etc. Only insecure people exhibit this behavior. You value yourself on very shallow measures and you are delusional about where you stack up.

I think you're just a pathetic kobestan. Your race, appearance, occupation, name, etc should never have been part of the convo but you insisted on including it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It does. You come across people on the internet and you immediately worry yourself about whether the person on the other side of the screen is better looking than you, has a bigger dikk, gets more p*ssy, etc. Only insecure people exhibit this behavior. You value yourself on very shallow measures and you are delusional about where you stack up.

I think you're just a pathetic kobestan. Your race, appearance, occupation, name, etc should never have been part of the convo but you insisted on including it.

IM NOT WORRIED NERD.. I JUS FIND IT FUNNY THAT INSECURE FAGGS SUCH AS YASELF HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK DOWN ON OTHERS WHILE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. ITS QUITE SIMPLE, BUT U TRYNA OVERCOMPLEXIFY THE SITUATION TO JUSTIFY WHY U SCARY. I SEE U.

AND IM SURE UV FIGURED EVERY DAP FROM MIAMI316 IS AN AUTOMATIC LOSS BY NOW.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
IM NOT WORRIED NERD.. I JUS FIND IT FUNNY THAT INSECURE FAGGS SUCH AS YASELF HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK DOWN ON OTHERS WHILE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. ITS QUITE SIMPLE, BUT U TRYNA OVERCOMPLEXIFY THE SITUATION TO JUSTIFY WHY U SCARY. I SEE U.

AND IM SURE UV FIGURED EVERY DAP FROM MIAMI316 IS AN AUTOMATIC LOSS BY NOW.

Nah, it's simply irrelevant. This isn't Facebook or tinder or any of that. I have real conversations with people face to face every day but this is the internet so who I am or what I look like doesn't matter. If assuming I am ugly, have a bad job, etc makes you feel better about losing to me in arguments, go ahead with that.

Maybe you're just trying to be known so you can push your album but you can learn from your brother. At least he put a girl in his video instead of those backyard sausage parties you put out there.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah, it's simply irrelevant. This isn't Facebook or tinder or any of that. I have real conversations with people face to face every day but this is the internet so who I am or what I look like doesn't matter. If assuming I am ugly, have a bad job, etc makes you feel better about losing to me in arguments, go ahead with that.

Maybe you're just trying to be known so you can push your album but you can learn from your brother. At least he put a girl in his video instead of those backyard sausage parties you put out there.

IM TALKIN TO A SCREEN NAME .. FOR ALL I KNOW, U CAN BE A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL FROM IDAHO. THAT WOULD BE MY GUESS, ANYWAY.. BUT THATS WHY PEOPLE WIT SELF ESTEEM POST PICS HERE .. CUZ WE ALL COMMUNICATING ON PRETTY MUCH A DAILY BASIS, WE WANNA KNOW WHO WE TALKIN TO.

DO U UNDERSTAND WHY THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE? DUDE WANTED TO EXPOSE @Originalgangsta317 AS BEIN SCARY TO SHOW HIMSELF.. BUT HE CAME THRU AND SHUT THE THREAD DOWN WIT THE QUICKNESS BY POSTIN A VIDEO... NOW WE HAVE WEIRDOS LIKE YOU CARRYIN ON THE ASSUMED BIITCHASSNESS. BETTER TO FALL BACK THEN TO CONTINUE TRYNA INSIST ON THE FACT THAT U AINT A PUNK....AND THERE GOES ANOTHER DAP FROM MIAMI316.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
IM TALKIN TO A SCREEN NAME .. FOR ALL I KNOW, U CAN BE A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL FROM IDAHO. THAT WOULD BE MY GUESS, ANYWAY.. BUT THATS WHY PEOPLE WIT SELF ESTEEM POST PICS HERE .. CUZ WE ALL COMMUNICATING ON PRETTY MUCH A DAILY BASIS, WE WANNA KNOW WHO WE TALKIN TO.

DO U UNDERSTAND WHY THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE? DUDE WANTED TO EXPOSE @Originalgangsta317 AS BEIN SCARY TO SHOW HIMSELF.. BUT HE CAME THRU AND SHUT THE THREAD DOWN WIT THE QUICKNESS BY POSTIN A VIDEO... NOW WE HAVE WEIRDOS LIKE YOU CARRYIN ON THE ASSUMED BIITCHASSNESS. BETTER TO FALL BACK THEN TO CONTINUE TRYNA INSIST ON THE FACT THAT U AINT A PUNK....AND THERE GOES ANOTHER DAP FROM MIAMI316.
You must lead the saddest of lives to be so desperate for pictures of other men. It's not sad enough you make threads bragging about how hard you can Stan another guy, but that you're so insecure you have to derail every thread you enter by throwing a fit over me and the two of them? Do humanity a favor and swallow some
Cyanide. It'd be addition by subtraction.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You must lead the saddest of lives to be so desperate for pictures of other men. It's not sad enough you make threads bragging about how hard you can Stan another guy, but that you're so insecure you have to derail every thread you enter by throwing a fit over me and the two of them? Do humanity a favor and swallow some
Cyanide. It'd be addition by subtraction.

:snoop:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Why would you assume I'm a 12 yr old girl from Idaho? Do you talk to a lot of those online? :sitdown:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Could you post proof that you're qualified to teach third grade when your writing style indicates you never passed third grade?

I have a feeling that you applied and claimed you were qualified to teach third grade because you went through it four times.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Why would you assume I'm a 12 yr old girl from Idaho? Do you talk to a lot of those online? :sitdown:

It hes having sex with twelve year olds then the twelve year olds should.be charged with statutory rape since a try autistic wigger is basically an 8year old with a 48 year olds hair line.