Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So you wear a hat because you look like a work release day laborer with a receding hairline?

I almost feel bad for your. I'm sure your sister can describe me in depth :jjjjj: Use your imagination you creepy autistic angry wigger with a receding hairl line.

YOU TOP 5 PUSY TO EVER POST HERE .. NOT ONLY U TOO SCARY TO SHOW UR FACE, U GOT THE NERVE TO TALK DOWN ON THE LOOKS OF PEEPS WHO CLEARLY BETTER LOOKIN AND MORE CONFIDENT THAN U .. THEN AGAIN, IF I WAS AS SCARY AS U, I TOO WOULD HIDE MY FACE IN SHAME

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We all need to meet up and shoot fair ones the entire coli

FIRST THEY GOTA MAN UP N SHOW THEY FACE ON HERE SO WE CAN SEE WHAT WE DEALIN WIT

OL IMA TALK MAD SHIIT WHILE HIDIN MY FACE BEHIND THIS COMPUTER SCREEN IN SHAME LOOKIN MUFUCCAZ

@OG_StankBrefs U TOO.. I NEVER SEEN U POST NO VIDEOS OR PICS ON HERE. ITS ALWAYS THE SCARIEST OF THE SCARY BARKIN THE LOUDEST.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YOU TOP 5 PUSY TO EVER POST HERE .. NOT ONLY U TOO SCARY TO SHOW UR FACE, U GOT THE NERVE TO TALK DOWN ON THE LOOKS OF PEEPS WHO CLEARLY BETTER LOOKIN AND MORE CONFIDENT THAN U .. THEN AGAIN, IF I WAS AS SCARY AS U, I TOO WOULD HIDE MY FACE IN SHAME

Hello again you creepy autistic homosexual wigger with a slut for a sister and a homosexual brother. I'm glad you found time to respond given that you've been waiting all day to see if there were any 3rd grade classes that needed an unregistered sex offender to substitute for them.

You are still missing the point, however. You don't need to have any confidence in yourself. You are a stupid loser with no talent that sticks his face everywhere. You are a self-absorbed idiot who doesn't realize he looks like creepy Vato with a receding hair line. I'm not sure why you think it's strange that people don't stick their business everywhere. It's not surprising at this point, because you are clearly stupid.

You should stick to posting pictures of your slut of a sister, nobody wants to see your creepy ass. Now go choke on your equally homosexual brother's cock you worthless idiot.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
FIRST THEY GOTA MAN UP N SHOW THEY FACE ON HERE SO WE CAN SEE WHAT WE DEALIN WIT

OL IMA TALK MAD SHIIT WHILE HIDIN MY FACE BEHIND THIS COMPUTER SCREEN IN SHAME LOOKIN MUFUCCAZ

@OG_StankBrefs U TOO.. I NEVER SEEN U POST NO VIDEOS OR PICS ON HERE. ITS ALWAYS THE SCARIEST OF THE SCARY BARKIN THE LOUDEST.

So you wanna see what you're up against before you choose to fight? Typical of your race.

Daps

Yea I agree cats gotta prove they exist.

But @OG_StankBrefs is my dude tho

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

I been posted a pic and numerous proof pics already on dis mufukka. Specially durin da genesis times of da coli.

Long before yo clown ass showed up and started pollutin da seum wit your Tales From a Local Tard exerpts. nikkas know who I am.

FOH. :camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hello again you creepy autistic homosexual wigger with a slut for a sister and a homosexual brother. I'm glad you found time to respond given that you've been waiting all day to see if there were any 3rd grade classes that needed an unregistered sex offender to substitute for them.

You are still missing the point, however. You don't need to have any confidence in yourself. You are a stupid loser with no talent that sticks his face everywhere. You are a self-absorbed idiot who doesn't realize he looks like creepy Vato with a receding hair line. I'm not sure why you think it's strange that people don't stick their business everywhere. It's not surprising at this point, because you are clearly stupid.

You should stick to posting pictures of your slut of a sister, nobody wants to see your creepy ass. Now go choke on your equally homosexual brother's cock you worthless idiot.

THIS HAS POTENTIAL TO BE FUNNY IF WE DIDNT ALL KNOW THAT A SPINELESS PUSY WAS TYPING IT ALL

TALKIN SHIIT WHILE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST SHAMEFUL THINGS A MAN CAN DO

THE EPITOME OF A COWARD.

TL;DR GROW A PAIR OR STFU HOE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I been posted a pic and numerous proof pics already on dis mufukka. Specially durin da genesis times of da coli.

Long before yo clown ass showed up and started pollutin da seum wit your Tales From a Local Tard exerpts. nikkas know who I am.

FOH. :camby:

WELL AT LEAST U NOT AS BIITCHMADE AS @Goatpoacher THEN .. STILL GOTA HOP OFF THO.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THIS HAS POTENTIAL TO BE FUNNY IF WE DIDNT ALL KNOW THAT A SPINELESS PUSY WAS TYPING IT ALL

TALKIN SHIIT WHILE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST SHAMEFUL THINGS A MAN CAN DO

THE EPITOME OF A COWARD.

TL;DR GROW A PAIR OR STFU HOE

You just said you wouldn't shoot the fair one without knowing what you were up against. That's a coward. If I've made you so angry, I'm around Woodland Hills all the time, Elinor (the N is silent). Never seen you anywhere except online, though. You live on the internet because you're an idiot. Are you honestly saying they let a real life thug play substitute third grade teacher?

The reality is, the most shameful things a man can do is not realize his own shortcomings. You are stupid, ugly, balding, a coward, talentless, homosexual, and your sister's a slut.

You need to be honest with yourelf, Elinor. You just want to see dudes pictures because you're a homosexual and your brother has gap teeth.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WELL AT LEAST U NOT AS BIITCHMADE AS @Goatpoacher THEN .. STILL GOTA HOP OFF THO.

Why do you wanna see me so bad, you creep homosexual angry autistic wigger?

You'll get the general picture when your sister has kids :jjjjj:

BTW, the fukk kind of a name is Elinor for a dude? Did your parents know you were a homosexual when you were born?