Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
:francis:You truly autistic repeatin yourself like a retard, stop postin fakkit.:camby:

:pachaha:Dude in the video ain't even that strong the average cat at the gym lifts like that, you gettin stuck just lets me know how weak you are cac. And I could literally beat your cac ass to death p*ssy.

:russ: If you think cats lifting 95's for shoulder reps is average then you just exposed yourself and you don't lift. I'd knock you clean out p*ssy.

And if it's so easy post a video of you beating my lifts :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bruh just take your L already :mjlol:. The man posted like 3 videos.
:russell:Another Internetgangsta groupie, get off my dikk the dude had someone else pretend to be him thats why he didn't post his arm when OP asked.:camby:

:russ: If you think cats lifting 95's for shoulder reps is average then you just exposed yourself and you don't lift. I'd knock you clean out p*ssy.

And if it's so easy post a video of you beating my lifts :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:usure:I've seen dudes at the gym lift more than that, you exposed yourself as bein a scrawny cac easily impressed. But you right I don't lift (at least I haven't since I was 15) I do prison workouts that are harder than that shyt.

:stopitslime:I'd beat your fakkit ass to death, your boyfriend from the video wouldn't be able to save you bytch.:pacspit: And that reverse psychology won't work cac.:michaeljordanlaugh:

95 DB shoulder press is :whoo:

Breh why are you even entertaining this troll
He the troll clown, dude got you groupies fooled and is just replyin to me cause he wants the last word like a female.:francis:

Daps
:russell:Another Internetgangsta groupie, get off my dikk the dude had someone else pretend to be him thats why he didn't post his arm when OP asked.:camby:

:usure:I've seen dudes at the gym lift more than that, you exposed yourself as bein a scrawny cac easily impressed. But you right I don't lift (at least I haven't since I was 15) I do prison workouts that are harder than that shyt.

:stopitslime:I'd beat your fakkit ass to death, your boyfriend from the video wouldn't be able to save you bytch.:pacspit: And that reverse psychology won't work cac.:michaeljordanlaugh:

He the troll clown, dude got you groupies fooled and is just replyin to me cause he wants the last word like a female.:francis:

:laff: Look what this CAC just posted oh shyt I'm laughing too hard right now,you a true white boy and a prison workout? bytch shut up a workout is a workout you dumb bytch you never even been to the joint.

:laff: Post ya video bytch

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly this dumb ass p*ssy just runnin his mouth and idk he won't shut up all he gotta do is post a video.

But thanks my man
:francis:Gettin giddy again that another gullible fool bought your bs, you the one who won't shut up and be repeatin yourself askin for videos yet refused to post that arm pic which woulda deaded this whole situation coupled wit the video. But we both know the pic wouldn't have matched the video.:cacjordan:

:laff: Look what this CAC just posted oh shyt I'm laughing too hard right now,you a true white boy and a prison workout? bytch shut up a workout is a workout you dumb bytch you never even been to the joint.

:laff: Post ya video bytch
:umad:I'm not impressed cause its not on my level and I've seen cats that do at least that much, half the nikkas I roll wit lift more than that and prison workouts ain't liftin the way you talkin. They don't have weights in Cali prisons which is when I started doin Calisthenics, you the one that never been inside just like you don't lift and ain't even black but keep lyin for daps bytch.:pacspit:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I just think its creepy you're randomly screaming out in threads that I'm not posting my pic :wtf:

giphy.gif

Daps
:francis:Gettin giddy again that another gullible fool bought your bs, you the one who won't shut up and be repeatin yourself askin for videos yet refused to post that arm pic which woulda deaded this whole situation coupled wit the video. But we both know the pic wouldn't have matched the video.:cacjordan:

:umad:I'm not impressed cause its not on my level and I've seen cats that do at least that much, half the nikkas I roll wit lift more than that and prison workouts ain't liftin the way you talkin. They don't have weights in Cali prisons which is when I started doin Calisthenics, you the one that never been inside just like you don't lift and ain't even black but keep lyin for daps bytch.:pacspit:

:russ: Man you pathetic seriously

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMAO U JUS MADE A THREAD WHERE U DEDICATED 3 PASSION FILLED PARAGRAPHS TOWARDS ME .. N ME CALLIN U OUT FOR BEIN SCARY TO SHOW YA FACE IS "OBSESSIVE"?

:mjlol:

Hello again, creepy, homosexual angry autistic wigger. Spending time telling you how much of braindead homosexual you are has nothing to with your demand for pictures of random dudes on the internet. Our point is that you need to STFU (suicide is the recommended route) because you are a stupid, ugly, untalented culture vulture who dresses like a hipstter Hassidic Pimp and sounds like you're busy swallowing Kobe's nuts and yours haven't even dropped yet. YOu need to put yourself out there less because you are worthless. Your demand that everybody else put themselves out there more is strange, counter productive, but well in line with the fact you are a retarded homosexual.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
NO .. THATS NOT ME. THIS IS ME:

NOW SPARE ME THE DEFLECTING PARAGRAPHS N STOP DODGING THE FACT THAT U TOO SCARY TO SHOW UR FACE ON HERE PUSY

So you wear a hat because you look like a work release day laborer with a receding hairline?

I almost feel bad for your. I'm sure your sister can describe me in depth :jjjjj: Use your imagination you creepy autistic angry wigger with a receding hairl line.