Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what: you said it yourself

Nah I said she sleep now because she has to get up in few hours and you worried about why she supposedly not fukkin me :laff: You a club promoter that don't get no p*ssy :russ: how is this even possible

You don't have a woman obviously you dikk sucker

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They don't exist you lil bytch
:umad:"They" haven't been made cause I don't make workout videos for fakkit cacs like you.:pacspit:

How are we cacs and we got VIDEO proof showing we black and workout??? :what:

The fukk???:pachaha:

You a dumb bytch

We two different people with VIDEO PROOF showing this :why:
You got a video of another man posin as you, I already broke this down thats why you refused to post a pic of your arm cause its pale as shyt.:cacjordan:

I ain't seen no video of your alias but:mspaintcamumad:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah they don't cac :mjlol: you clowns too dumb not to expose y'all self. Butthurt is some straight white boy faq shyt :wrist:
Yes they do its nikkas on here sayin that, white boy faq shyt is rushin to defend your boyfriend and cryin cause another man won't upload a workout video for you:wrist:

Daps
:umad:"They" haven't been made cause I don't make workout videos for fakkit cacs like you.:pacspit:

You got a video of another man posin as you, I already broke this down thats why you refused to post a pic of your arm cause its pale as shyt.:cacjordan:

I ain't seen no video of your alias but:mspaintcamumad:

:russ: You dumb bytch you the only one in here talkin shyt

The only one who think me and @Luck the same person:russ:

And the only one who haven't seen that we posted our OWN SEPERATE VIDEOS :russ:

You the dumbest bytch on here :russ:

But post them workout videos faq :martin:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Your obsession with me is pitiful. You need help. Go see a therapist.

LMAO U JUS MADE A THREAD WHERE U DEDICATED 3 PASSION FILLED PARAGRAPHS TOWARDS ME .. N ME CALLIN U OUT FOR BEIN SCARY TO SHOW YA FACE IS "OBSESSIVE"?

:mjlol:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes they do its nikkas on here sayin that, white boy faq shyt is rushin to defend your boyfriend and cryin cause another man won't upload a workout video for you:wrist:

But you here cryin because a nikka didn't upload a arm pic fast enough for you :wtf:

i think this nikka might be legit retarded or somethin :mjlol:

Daps

Now what this fukk nikka was talking about?

He almost died getting 80's for 6 reps with a spot:russ:

I'm dolo :stopitslime:

:mjlol:
Yea Ight bruh if you say so.

And you didn't do 8 you did 6 and it shows I easily could've did 15+

Here goes another video fukk boy:

:wow:

Well damn.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: You dumb bytch you the only one in here talkin shyt

The only one who think me and @Luck the same person:russ:

And the only one who haven't seen that we posted our OWN SEPERATE VIDEOS :russ:

You the dumbest bytch on here :russ:

But post them workout videos faq :martin:
You the only one in here catchin feelins:umad:

The only one who ran when asked to post a arm pic:mjpls:

The only one who got a coworker to pretend to be him:mmmhmmiseeyou:

The only one that needed his alias to back him up:scusthov:

And the only one still askin for a workout video from me like the autistic retard you are:mjlol:actin like I ain't told you for the last year that I'd never do that you slow ass cac.

But you here cryin because a nikka didn't upload a arm pic fast enough for you :wtf:

i think this nikka might be legit retarded or somethin :mjlol:
YOU in here cryin cause I'm callin out your alias/boyfriend for not postin a arm pic at all and upset that I won't upload a workout video for you.:scust:

You the one thats legit retarded, you keep askin for a video when I gave you the answer dozens of times already. Smarten up.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Daps
You the only one in here catchin feelins:umad:

The only one who ran when asked to post a arm pic:mjpls:

The only one who got a coworker to pretend to be him:mmmhmmiseeyou:

The only one that needed his alias to back him up:scusthov:

And the only one still askin for a workout video from me like the autistic retard you are:mjlol:actin like I ain't told you for the last year that I'd never do that you slow ass cac.

YOU in here cryin cause I'm callin out your alias/boyfriend for not postin a arm pic at all and upset that I won't upload a workout video for you.:scust:

You the one thats legit retarded, you keep askin for a video when I gave you the answer dozens of times already. Smarten up.:michaeljordanlaugh:

:mjlol: Post ya video you bytch

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: Post ya video you bytch
:francis:You truly autistic repeatin yourself like a retard, stop postin fakkit.:camby:

Thanks my man :obama:

@Stack Money aint strong enough to do that or to be runnin his mouth to me knowing I'd whoop that CAC ass of his :mjpls:
:pachaha:Dude in the video ain't even that strong the average cat at the gym lifts like that, you gettin stuck just lets me know how weak you are cac. And I could literally beat your cac ass to death p*ssy.

Daps
:francis:You truly autistic repeatin yourself like a retard, stop postin fakkit.:camby:

:pachaha:Dude in the video ain't even that strong the average cat at the gym lifts like that, you gettin stuck just lets me know how weak you are cac. And I could literally beat your cac ass to death p*ssy.

Bruh just take your L already :mjlol:. The man posted like 3 videos.