Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
:russell:I knew you'd respond wit that corny book shyt, you so predictable and your autistic ass is STILL askin for a video like I ain't tell you you're dead on that. This cac legit retarded.:snoop:

:francis:But he had just made a thread taggin like 30 dudes demandin they do a full workout that he listed yet he couldn't post that arm pic, not only was it hypocritical but suspicious given he was tellin people he'd post a video 5 days later. He exposed himself that he was gettin someone else to pretend to be him by not showin his hand when asked.

You and your alias are really bothered by not seein a video of me workin out.:dame:

Ask another man to "expose" himself cacs.:wrist:

Post that proof video fakkit

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well it's two of you thirsty for that mans pics :wrist:

You'll need an alias soon regardless, should be a few days now before I put you on punishment
Says the fakkit bytchin at me for not postin a workout video for him.:dame:

:wrist:@ sayin you gonna put another man on punishment.

:russ: This dumb ass CAC did say butt hurt :mjlol: but he really think me and you the same person this bytch crazy
:mjlol:The irony of you and your alias tryna call someone else a cac, I always say "butthurt" which plenty nikkas on here say too. Its real convenient that your cheerleader boyfriend stay poppin up to cape for you in this thread when you need it most:jbhmm:and you always overly giddy for help if you were a real man you'd be able to stand on your own like I am and not outsource co-signs.

Post that proof video fakkit
Beg another man for videos of him workin out yet call him a fakkit cacs.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Daps
Says the fakkit bytchin at me for not postin a workout video for him.:dame:

:wrist:@ sayin you gonna put another man on punishment.

:mjlol:The irony of you and your alias tryna call someone else a cac, I always say "butthurt" which plenty nikkas on here say too. Its real convenient that your cheerleader boyfriend stay poppin up to cape for you in this thread when you need it most:jbhmm:and you always overly giddy for help if you were a real man you'd be able to stand on your own like I am and not outsource co-signs.

Beg another man for videos of him workin out yet call him a fakkit cacs.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Post that proof video.

Funny thing is everyone who having words have posted they exist and workout,except for one person:russ:

That person is you bytch :mjlol:

Quit writing them books tho

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ: This dumb ass CAC did say butt hurt :mjlol: but he really think me and you the same person this bytch crazy

Nah he don't think that, the clown just saying anything to get a response :mjlol:me and you don't even have nowhere near the same posting style, these cacs say anything :russ:

I havnt posted in this thread for a long time bytch mafukka
for someone in a relationship, on labor day, at 1 am.. you got a lot of time on your hands :sas2:

Yea if you had a woman then you'd know she has to work tomorrow :sas2: keep exposing yourself as a lame ass no p*ssy gettin gay club promoter :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah he don't think that, the clown just saying anything to get a response :mjlol:me and you don't even have nowhere near the same posting style, these cacs say anything :russ:

Yea if you had a woman then you'd know she has to work tomorrow :sas2: keep exposing yourself as a lame ass no p*ssy gettin gay club promoter :mjlol:

:what: we grown folks mafukka, 1 am aint late regardless of work the next morning sound like she just dont wanna fukk you cause ya shyt weak or you cant get it up cause the steroids :heh:

:laff: i wish a girl let alone MY GIRLFRIEND would say its 1 am lets not do anything I gotta get up at 7 am - 6 hours later :laff: fukk outta here :laff: expose ya self :umad:

1 AM?! ONE AM?! YA GIRL DONT WANNA fukk WITH YOU CAUSE ITS 1 AM?!? :laff: this the most pitiful shyt ive ever read on this forum

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Post that proof video.

Funny thing is everyone who having words have posted they exist and workout,except for one person:russ:

That person is you bytch :mjlol:

Quit writing them books tho
Unlike everyone else I said a year ago that I never post videos for other men, shyts gay and I got nothin to prove to lame ass fakkits like you.:yeshrug:

Now hop off my dikk and tell us why you refused to post your arm if you were about to make a video 5 days later.:ld:

I'm sayin that cause it adds up and looks obvious, yall have the same bytchass personality and you stay capin for him in here. You didn't post in this thread in weeks yet rushed in to help him out, either you his alias or his boyfriend so which is it fakkit.:sas2:

Daps
Unlike everyone else I said a year ago that I never post videos for other men, shyts gay and I got nothin to prove to lame ass fakkits like you.:yeshrug:

Now hop off my dikk and tell us why you refused to post your arm if you were about to make a video 5 days later.:ld:

I'm sayin that cause it adds up and looks obvious, yall have the same bytchass personality and you stay capin for him in here. You didn't post in this thread in weeks yet rushed in to help him out, either you his alias or his boyfriend so which is it fakkit.:sas2:

Post ya workout video fakkit ass Chauncey :pachaha:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what: we grown folks mafukka, 1 am aint late regardless of work the next morning sound like she just dont wanna fukk you cause ya shyt weak or you cant get it up cause the steroids :heh:

:laff: i wish a girl let alone MY GIRLFRIEND would say its 1 am lets not do anything I gotta get up at 7 am - 6 hours later :laff: fukk outta here :laff: expose ya self :umad:

Now this lame is talkin about why my girl supposedly "don't want to fukk me" :laff::laff::laff:

Aite girl :wrist:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Am I butthurt bro :lolbron:

You cacs funny as hell with how much y'all love attention from nikkas :russ: