Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Best seller coming up y'all give it up for the bytch :mjlol:
Another corny cac comeback cause you can't refute what I said, 3 sentences is a book now:usure:keep exaggeratin like a typical drama queen wit ya feminine ass bytch.

Nah that dudes an idiot too,but this bytch takes the cake:russ:
:ufdup:You in no position to call anyone else a idiot you putton pushin fakkit.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Haters gonna hate

:Yeahok1:
Another Originalinternetgangsta groupie:russell:

THREAD STARTER TRIPPIN @Originalgangsta317 BEEN POSTED HIS PULL UP VIDEO WAY BACK

@Stack Money WHATS UR BEEF WIT DUDE?
He a bytch that been in his feelins over my posts in a thread from a year ago, cac stay taggin me trollin and never lets shyt go.:francis:

He posted 1 video in the whole year he was here of some random dude who's back was to the camera, he stayed creatin threads callin every male poster out demandin they post workout routines he listed off but when pressed he ducked postin a pic of his arm.:patrice:He told OP to wait 5 days later for him to upload a gym video when a pic of his hand that was requested woulda been easier which let me know he was gettin a friend to pretend to be him and he ain't black at all much less muscular, and he a autistic loser that got damn near 15k posts in a lil over a year which he says is cause he has so much time at his job pushin a button.:jbhmm:

Daps
Another corny cac comeback cause you can't refute what I said, 3 sentences is a book now:usure:keep exaggeratin like a typical drama queen wit ya feminine ass bytch.

:ufdup:You in no position to call anyone else a idiot you putton pushin fakkit.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Another Originalinternetgangsta groupie:russell:

He a bytch that been in his feelins over my posts in a thread from a year ago, cac stay taggin me trollin and never lets shyt go.:francis:

He posted 1 video in the whole year he was here of some random dude who's back was to the camera, he stayed creatin threads callin every male poster out demandin they post workout routines he listed off but when pressed he ducked postin a pic of his arm.:patrice:He told OP to wait 5 days later for him to upload a gym video when a pic of his hand that was requested woulda been easier which let me know he was gettin a friend to pretend to be him and he ain't black at all, and he a autistic loser that got damn near 15k posts in a lil over a year which he says is cause he has so much time at his job pushin a button.:jbhmm:

Best seller coming up just let me know when it drops bytch ain't nobody reading these long ass quotes you posting fakkit

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not only that I posted more videos in this thread as well :mjlol: these nikkas is suckas
:sas1:Yet you couldn't post your black arm when asked, needed to wait 5 days to get your lil friend to play you.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Best seller coming up just let me know when it drops bytch ain't nobody reading these long ass quotes you posting fakkit
Troll harder p*ssy:pacspit:you just ain't got no retorts so you gotta make lame "book" jokes, I know autistic retards like you have trouble readin tho.

Daps
:sas1:Yet you couldn't post your black arm when asked, needed to wait 5 days to get your lil friend to play you.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Troll harder p*ssy:pacspit:you just ain't got no retorts so you gotta make lame "book" jokes, I know autistic retards like you have trouble readin tho.

No retorts? I proved I existed nobody here knows you even exist :russ:

Save me a copy of that best seller bytch

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No retorts? I proved I existed nobody here knows you even exist :russ:

Save me a copy of that best seller bytch
You can't explain away the shyt I said in my last few posts thats why you comin wit that "didn't read" dodge, and you sound retarded wit that "exist" shyt you proved you know a black dude your deflections over that arm pic proved you ain't black yourself.:mjpls:

:pachaha:@ you low key askin me for a pic, you real eager for videos of other men's bodies.:dame:

A few sentences ain't a book you autistic bytch.:mjlol:

Daps
You can't explain away the shyt I said in my last few posts thats why you comin wit that "didn't read" dodge, and you sound retarded wit that "exist" shyt you proved you know a black dude your deflections over that arm pic proved you ain't black yourself.:mjpls:

:pachaha:@ you low key askin me for a pic, you real eager for videos of other men's bodies.:dame:

A few sentences ain't a book you autistic bytch.:mjlol:

:russ: bytch think what you want you don't exist let us know when that book drop you fakkit

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: bytch think what you want you don't exist let us know when that book drop you fakkit
:umad:You butthurt that I'm callin you out on your bullshyt, :mjlol:@ I "don't exist" like you talkin to a ghost or somethin. And your book joke wasn't funny the first dozen times you said it its even less funny now fakkit:camby: btw its after 10 here after 1 East Coast time since you on here postin I guess you still on your job pushin that button right?:duck:

Daps
:umad:You butthurt that I'm callin you out on your bullshyt, :mjlol:@ I "don't exist" like you talkin to a ghost or somethin. And your book joke wasn't funny the first dozen times you said it its even less funny now:camby: btw its after 10 here after 1 East Coast time since you on here postin I guess you still on your job pushin that button right?:duck:

:russell: Drop that proof video

Daps
:unclecharlesdead:I told you a year ago I don't give videos to men:dame:you in no position to demand proof of anythin after you dodged that arm pic which woulda proved whether or not you a muscular black man.:cacjordan:

:mjlol: Drop that proof video of you working out and being Brolic and shouting the coli out

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: Drop that proof video of you working out and being Brolic and shouting the coli out
:russell:You a broken record it don't matter how many times you ask I ain't doin your punkass challenge and you know it which is why you tryna deflect by beggin me for videos to get the attention off you duckin that arm pic.