Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And you are doing the exact same thing. This is now the fourth day and still no pic. You could have just deaded this easy. But you just choose to type your usual nonsensical rants when you get computer access at your custodial overnight office job. Thanks for proving my point retard
:umad:I literally just broke down how I'm not doin any of the same things, that dude has run around for over a year demandin people post pics videos and particular exercises and was even in this thread complainin cause OP didn't do a certain lift that he requested while simultaneously avoidin postin a arm pic himself.:snoop: I haven't badgered multiple men for proof pics and only criticized him for bein a hypocrite after he made countless threads and bytched at me for not doin his workout challenge, I made it clear from jump I wasn't gonna post a pic so you waitin around for that speaks to your stupidity:pachaha:I told him a year ago I don't send pics to other men so you rushin in to cape for him and deflectin by tryna flip it onto me cause I made you butthurt in the past won't change my stance.

You the one makin nonsensical rants whinin to me about not postin a pic yet downplayin him not postin one, HE coulda deaded this easy by simply postin a arm pic when he was asked but you tryna change the thread focus to me to fit your vendetta. And I'm a night manager I basically just sit at the computer (:ufdup:you rememberin me tellin someone I post from work at night shows how much your furious ass been stalkin me) but that autistic dude claimed he works pushin a button all day which is why he has so much time to post yet is always on here til 2 in the mornin too:jbhmm:but I don't see you speculatin that he's a janitor, thanks for provin my point about your bias towards your boyfriend and agenda against me retard. You're dismissed.:camby:

Still writing books :laff:
I'm respondin to fukk boys like you takin shots, anybody who's seen me post before knows I stay multiquotin like this.:manny:

He don't exist man,I mean he does but he's a fakkit ass p*ssy.

Far far far from this Hercules character he claims to be
:mjlol:Says the cac gettin black male coworkers to pose as him, you the one actually creatin a Hercules character tellin everyone you a fitness fanatic ex con and gettin excited anytime someone buys into it and gives you a compliment which speaks to your need for approval like a textbook wannabe.

You desperately tryna convince yourself I'm not muscular is your jealousy and insecurity over not bein the avatar you present yourself as to everyone, thats why you have an obsession over other men's physiques on here and why I just caught you postin in that "Men of the Coli reveal yourself" thread.:dame:

Last edited:
Daps
:umad:I literally just broke down how I'm not doin any of the same things, that dude has run around for over a year demandin people post pics videos and particular exercises and was even in this thread complainin cause OP didn't do a certain lift that he requested while simultaneously avoidin postin a arm pic himself.:snoop: I haven't badgered multiple men for proof pics and only criticized him for bein a hypocrite after he made countless threads and bytched at me for not doin his workout challenge, I made it clear from jump I wasn't gonna post a pic so you waitin around for that speaks to your stupidity:pachaha:I told him a year ago I don't send pics to other men so you rushin in to cape for him and deflectin by tryna flip it onto me cause I made you butthurt in the past won't change my stance.

You the one makin nonsensical rants whinin to me about not postin a pic yet downplayin him not postin one, HE coulda deaded this easy by simply postin a arm pic when he was asked but you tryna change the thread focus to me to fit your vendetta. And I'm a night manager I basically just sit at the computer (:ufdup:you rememberin me tellin someone I post from work at night shows how much your furious ass been stalkin me) but that autistic dude claimed he works pushin a button all day which is why he has so much time to post yet is always on here til 2 in the mornin too:jbhmm:but I don't see you speculatin that he's a janitor, thanks for provin my point about your bias towards your boyfriend and agenda against me retard. You're dismissed.:camby:

I'm respondin to fukk boys like you takin shots, anybody who's seen me post before knows I stay multiquotin like this.:manny:

:mjlol:Says the cac gettin black male coworkers to pose as him, you the one actually creatin a Hercules character tellin everyone you a fitness fanatic ex con and gettin excited anytime someone buys into it and gives you a compliment which speaks to your need for approval like a textbook wannabe.

You desperately tryna convince yourself I'm not muscular is your jealousy and insecurity over not bein the avatar you present yourself as to everyone, thats why you have an obsession over other men's physiques on here and why I just caught you postin in that "Men of the Coli reveal yourself" thread.:dame:

:russ: Just keep writing yo life away

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikkas still buyin it, the only thing brolic about this dude is his post count.:russ:

:russ: Just keep writing yo life away
Says the clown wit 15,000 posts in a year:mjlol:I check in at night to clown your loser ass when I'm chillin in my office earnin money but you on here day and night arguin wit nikkas sendin me alerts hopin to get the last word and scramblin to keep up your facade when someone calls you out. All that plannin and you never thought of havin your boy take a simple arm/hand pic for you:michaeljordanlaugh: I bet if anyone asks you to do that in the future you strangely won't hesitate to post a pic next time even tho you refused and made nikkas wait days for a video in this thread.:jbhmm: Somethin tells me you'll be prepared for that situation from now on, just keep livin vicariously thru your coworker and other Coli posters in workout threads.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

No doubt my man,let me know how it goes :obama:
:pachaha:You happy as fukk that naive people buy your bullshyt, thanks to the internet and gullibility you finally the popular muscular black man you always wanted to be.:blessed: I just saw a lame in another thread conveniently claim to be a nutritionist after gettin called:flabbynsick: alot of people are triple OG millionaire ex con fitness experts wit genius IQs and yachts full of bad bytches online and most of them happen to post here on the Coli, weird how they also rack up 15k+ posts in a short year and seem autistic tho.:patrice:

Daps
nikkas still buyin it, the only thing brolic about this dude is his post count.:russ:

Says the clown wit 15,000 posts in a year:mjlol:I check in at night to clown your loser ass when I'm chillin in my office earnin money but you on here day and night arguin wit nikkas sendin me alerts hopin to get the last word and scramblin to keep up your facade when someone calls you out. All that plannin and you never thought of havin your boy take a simple arm/hand pic for you:michaeljordanlaugh: I bet if anyone asks you to do that in the future you strangely won't hesitate to post a pic next time even tho you refused and made nikkas wait days for a video in this thread.:jbhmm: Somethin tells me you'll be prepared for that situation from now on, just keep livin vicariously thru your coworker and other Coli posters in workout threads.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

:pachaha:You happy as fukk that naive people buy your bullshyt, thanks to the internet and gullibility you finally the popular muscular black man you always wanted to be.:blessed: I just saw a lame in another thread conveniently claim to be a nutritionist after gettin called:flabbynsick: alot of people are triple OG millionaire ex con fitness experts wit genius IQs and yachts full of bad bytches online and most of them happen to post here on the Coli, weird how they also rack up 15k+ posts in a short year and seem autistic tho.:patrice:
:russ: Chapter 40,when the book dropping?

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: Chapter 40,when the book dropping?
:russell:Another corny reply just to try to get the last word yet you had the nerve to call me the troll, you can't refute the ether I dropped so you not even tryin and just hopin I let you post last.:snoop:

:mmmhmmiseeyou:@ you usin one of your aliases to keep dappin your lame posts up too, you're pathetic.:camby:

Daps
:russell:Another corny reply just to try to get the last word yet you had the nerve to call me the troll, you can't refute the ether I dropped so you not even tryin and just hopin I let you post last.:snoop:

:mmmhmmiseeyou:@ you usin one of your aliases to keep dappin your lame posts up too, you're pathetic.:camby:
:mjlol: So I don't exist and now got 4 aliases :russ:

You's a pathetic bytch:pachaha:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: So I don't exist and now got 4 aliases :russ:

You's a pathetic bytch:pachaha:
Never said you didn't exist (thats the dumb shyt you said about me) just that you a liar, I already know you got at least 1 alias and considerin the lengths you go to in order to look good for the Coli its not a stretch to think you got 4.:mjpls:

I mean you claim you just push a button at work to explain why you post on here all day yet you be on here all night too, either they got you pushin that button 24/7 on some Lost shyt:mjlol:or you just have no life.

Hell you just reached the 14k post mark a few weeks ago yet you already nearin 15k this fast:scust:make 1k posts a month and camp out on the Coli for 16 hours a day cacs.:pachaha:

Like I said you're pathetic.:snoop:

Daps
Never said you didn't exist (thats the dumb shyt you said about me) just that you a liar, I already know you got at least 1 alias and considerin the lengths you go to in order to look good for the Coli its not a stretch to think you got 4.:mjpls:

I mean you claim you just push a button at work to explain why you post on here all day yet you be on here all night too, either they got you pushin that button 24/7 on some Lost shyt:mjlol:or you just have no life.

Hell you just reached the 14k post mark a few weeks ago yet you already nearin 15k this fast:scust:make 1k posts a month and camp out on the Coli for 16 hours a day cacs.:pachaha:

Like I said you're pathetic.:snoop:

Best seller coming up y'all give it up for the bytch :mjlol: