Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
:mjlol:You describin yourself fakkit, ol "I didn't post a arm pic 5 days ago because I didn't have time but TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!" cac.:camby:

:dame:I never post videos or pics for other men and I told dude that last year, I don't need to post up shyt Internet Gangsta is the one always challengin people and made a thread callin half the board out but balked when someone asked him for a arm pic which is why this thread was made. Dude talked all that shyt demandin errbody else post shyt then dodged and told people to wait 5 days later like he couldn't show his hand real quick:mjpls:THAT'S why I'm denyin him so take the cape off and funny you were nowhere to be found askin him why he didn't post a pic or video yet here you are tryna come at me. But you one of the many cacs I made catch feelins in the past so you biased, and I'll post however I want bytch I don't give a fukk if you "gloss over it" you the one askin the question so if you skip it you just won't get your answer either way means nothin to me.:manny:

p*ssy talk. Boy you a bytch

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:You describin yourself fakkit, ol "I didn't post a arm pic 5 days ago because I didn't have time but TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!" cac.:camby:

:dame:I never post videos or pics for other men and I told dude that last year, I don't need to post up shyt Internet Gangsta is the one always challengin people and made a thread callin half the board out but balked when someone asked him for a arm pic which is why this thread was made. Dude talked all that shyt demandin errbody else post shyt then dodged and told people to wait 5 days later like he couldn't show his hand real quick:mjpls:THAT'S why I'm denyin him so take the cape off and funny you were nowhere to be found askin him why he didn't post a pic or video yet here you are tryna come at me. But you one of the many cacs I made catch feelins in the past so you biased, and I'll post however I want bytch I don't give a fukk if you "gloss over it" you the one askin the question so if you skip it you just won't get your answer either way means nothin to me.:manny:

I personally didn't care before who posted what. But you in here ranting and raving about him being fake and I saw some shyt about you being 6'8 230 so prove it. Just because you talking big shyt. And miss me with that faux gay shyt. You don't even have to show a face. Just a bicep with the coli pic or something

Daps
I personally didn't care before who posted what. But you in here ranting and raving about him being fake and I saw some shyt about you being 6'8 230 so prove it. Just because you talking big shyt. And miss me with that faux gay shyt. You don't even have to show a face. Just a bicep with the coli pic or something

Nah he said he 6'3 230 shredded :mjlol:

But he not gonna post nothing proving he exist nor workout biggest bytch on thecoli who pop the most shyt

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
p*ssy talk. Boy you a bytch
Says the fake thug still actin like a bytch in here.

He the one rantin and ravin I just called him out on his bullshyt, and someone else said they was 6'8 250 or somethin like that I ain't got to prove shyt to you bytch you singlin me out cause I made you mad before just like that cac you defendin. Yeah its mad gay of you to rush in and not only cape for another man but beg me to show you a bicep pic:dame:the only reason I went at dude for not showin a arm pic is cause he stay demandin other men show pics and created a thread taggin like 30 dudes (includin me cause I had just made him mad and that was his attempt at deflectin:mjlol:) wit a list of exercise routines for them to do on video yet bytched up when challenged to show a pic of even his hand right then. He was talkin shyt about "wait til Thursday when I upload a workout video) but couldn't just show his hand right away:patrice:that let me know he was gettin someone else to pretend to be him and he ain't even black.

Nah he said he 6'3 230 shredded :mjlol:

But he not gonna post nothing proving he exist nor workout biggest bytch on thecoli who pop the most shyt
:ufdup:6'3 235 get it right fukk boy, and you laugh but claim you a shredded ex con yourself which now that I think about it is prolly the actual background of your coworker.:jbhmm:

I been told you way before this I don't upload videos for men on general principle which is why you comin at me wit this, YOU the biggest bytch on The Coli who pop the most shyt I don't make threads askin dozens of men to workout for me:scust:but run from postin a pic of my black hand immediately and have to wait several days until my coworker is available to back me up.:cacjordan:

Daps

He the one rantin and ravin I just called him out on his bullshyt, and someone else said they was 6'8 250 or somethin like that I ain't got to prove shyt to you bytch you singlin me out cause I made you mad before just like that cac you defendin. Yeah its mad gay of you to rush in and not only cape for another man but beg me to show you a bicep pic:dame:the only reason I went at dude for not showin a arm pic is cause he stay demandin other men show pics and created a thread taggin like 30 dudes (includin me cause I had just made him mad and that was his attempt at deflectin:mjlol:) wit a list of exercise routines for them to do on video yet bytched up when challenged to show a pic of even his hand right then. He was talkin shyt about "wait til Thursday when I upload a workout video) but couldn't just show his hand right away:patrice:that let me know he was gettin someone else to pretend to be him and he ain't even black.

:ufdup:6'3 235 get it right fukk boy, and you laugh but claim you a shredded ex con yourself which now that I think about it is prolly the actual background of your coworker.:jbhmm:

I been told you way before this I don't upload videos for men on general principle which is why you comin at me wit this, YOU the biggest bytch on The Coli who pop the most shyt I don't make threads askin dozens of men to workout for me:scust:but run from postin a pic of my black hand immediately and have to wait several days until my coworker is available to back me up.:cacjordan:

:mjlol: Writing books again

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You do realize you doing the exact same thing you accusing OG of right?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I see is
full

If you are a man and want to challenge another man then prove it and stop talking shyt.

"I'm 250lb and can do this and that"

Ok.... Prove it. :jbhmm:

Put yo money where your mouth is. Why are you acting like Meek Mills?

Daps
All I see is
full

If you are a man and want to challenge another man then prove it and stop talking shyt.

Me and a few other guys have uploaded videos.

The rest of these nikkas just talking:yeshrug:

You know how it go tho my man:mjlol:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: Writing books again
:russell:Makin feeble insults just to try and get the last word again.

You do realize you doing the exact same thing you accusing OG of right?
:usure:You do realize I'm not doin the exact same thing right? Last I checked I didn't make a thread callin out a slew of nikkas and then run when asked to show my hand, your Internet Gangsta boyfriend you capin for was talkin mad shyt to me and others but when forced to put up then and there he balked so I'm just lettin him know he ain't foolin me.:manny: I never really cared about dude from jump I always wrote him off as a fraud cause thats how he comes off, but I had to clown him after he tried to go at people over this and then started tap dancin when he was challenged himself.

All I see is
full

:stephenasmithsleep:All I see is another groupie tryna low key cape and sneak diss without namin names, if you read the thread or even the thread title you'd see dude was challenged but he ran instead of provin himself and waited 5 days when he could've easily had someone else pretend to be him.

The challenge was "since you make threads demandin everyone else post workout videos show your arm right now so we know 1. you really black and 2. you actually got muscles" and he couldn't do it, muhfukka was all nervous postin laugh smileys and dappin up people like you who came in to make excuses for him.:mjpls:

I never made any boast threads like he did and just answered questions about my physique when he asked:dame:which was last year, ironically he's exactly the "Meek Mill" you describin but you evidently one of his boyfriends so no surprise you biased and are tryna defend your man.:camby:

Me and a few other guys have uploaded videos.

The rest of these nikkas just talking:yeshrug:

You know how it go tho my man:mjlol:
:stopitslime:You uploaded a video 5 days late of someone that prolly wasn't even you (keep in mind you made the thread about postin videos but didn't have one of yourself ready, and this is after you only presented 1 video of an anonymous dude over the course of like 2 years yet were talkin all that shyt to everyone), :ufdup:funny you once again are actin so bold but were backpedalin when this thread was first made. If you really on that "here I am, I ain't afraid to upload videos" shyt then there was no reason to duck postin a simple pic of your arm or even hand but you were "just talkin" yourself then, your behavior durin that whole debacle was suspicious at best and is clear you fakin the funk but you all giddy these gullible nikkas bought your bullshyt.:sas2:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:usure:You do realize I'm not doin the exact same thing right? Last I checked I didn't make a thread callin out a slew of nikkas and then run when asked to show my hand, your Internet Gangsta boyfriend you capin for was talkin mad shyt to me and others but when forced to put up then and there he balked so I'm just lettin him know he ain't foolin me.:manny: I never really cared about dude from jump I always wrote him off as a fraud cause thats how he comes off, but I had to clown him after he tried to go at people over this and then started tap dancin when he was challenged himself.

:stephenasmithsleep:All I see is another groupie tryna low key cape and sneak diss without namin names, if you read the thread or even the thread title you'd see dude was challenged but he ran instead of provin himself and waited 5 days when he could've easily had someone else pretend to be him.

The challenge was "since you make threads demandin everyone else post workout videos show your arm right now so we know 1. you really black and 2. you actually got muscles" and he couldn't do it, muhfukka was all nervous postin laugh smileys and dappin up people like you who came in to make excuses for him.:mjpls:

I never made any boast threads like he did and just answered questions about my physique when he asked:dame:which was last year, ironically he's exactly the "Meek Mill" you describin but you evidently one of his boyfriends so no surprise you biased and are tryna defend your man.:camby:

:stopitslime:You uploaded a video 5 days late of someone that prolly wasn't even you (keep in mind you made the thread about postin videos but didn't have one of yourself ready, and this is after you only presented 1 video of an anonymous dude over the course of like 2 years yet were talkin all that shyt to everyone), :ufdup:funny you once again are actin so bold but were backpedalin when this thread was first made. If you really on that "here I am, I ain't afraid to upload videos" shyt then there was no reason to duck postin a simple pic of your arm or even hand but you were "just talkin" yourself then, your behavior durin that whole debacle was suspicious at best and is clear you fakin the funk but you all giddy these gullible nikkas bought your bullshyt.:sas2:

And you are doing the exact same thing. This is now the fourth day and still no pic. You could have just deaded this easy. But you just choose to type your usual nonsensical rants when you get computer access at your custodial overnight office job. Thanks for proving my point retard

Last edited:
Daps

Still writing books :laff:

Daps
And you are doing the exact same thing. This is now the fourth day and still no pic. You could have just deaded this easy. But you just choose to type your usual non sensual rants when you get computer access at your custodial overnight office job. Thanks for proving point retard

He don't exist man,I mean he does but he's a fakkit ass p*ssy.

Far far far from this Hercules character he claims to be